BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
I really like this product, I have always used Covergirl foundation products so when I saw this was 3 in 1 I gave it a try. I have a lot of redness on my face and this is a great cover. I really like that it takes a minimal amount to cover my entire face. I purchase mine at Wal-Mart and I think the price is a good value.
Kristen K.
Kettering, OH
This foundation does not brake me out and I have oily/combo skin that's really oily around my nose. It provides medium, build able coverage. It has better staying power than most drugstore foundations (for me) but there isn't much left on my face come the end of the day. Beware that it does oxidizes so the color of the foundation after application will change color after a little time passes. Not great for dry skin-will make it look more flaky.
Hannah P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am very fair with a yellow undertone with combo skin. This foundation sat really nice on my skin and lasted a long time. My main and only issue with this foundation is that it is very pink and it shows up really bad in my fair complexion. I wanted to like it but it wasn't for my skin type.
Melany C.
,It is easy to apply and texture is good and does not last me all day is good, sometimes it falls me but not broken me, I can say that until embace is good protects the content, and encuanto the falloff donot makes me fat perfect highly recommend it
Esther K.
This is a beautiful foundation it goes on nicely but after using this it did break me out a bit and it turned a little bit orange on me. I'm very fair and have oily/combination skin. I know this works well for a lot of people, sadly it didn't work well for me. It's a good price though and a good foundation. Definitely worth a try.
Alisa S.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my go to foundation for any event. I love how perfect this foundation sets on my combination skin. There are lots of different shades that I can easily mix to match my perfect face shade. I love how the product hides my redness from acne and creates a flawless finish. This product is longwearing as well for me it lasted about 8 hours if not more with powder touch ups. I simply cannot find a better foundation than this. Hands down holy gral!
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
Such a great product! Loved it. Used it a few times and worked like a charm on my semi bad dark circles. I also randomly got bags under my eyes one day and it covered them perfectly. I would recommend everyone to get this as a staple makeup item in their collection. Totally worth the buy.
Caitlyn H.
This is a great foundation for those with severely oily skin, or someone that likes a very very matte (and a bit cakey looking) foundation. It used to be my absolute favorite, but it has just been making me look incredibly dry and cake-faced and gross. I loved it for so long, but I don't know if I do any longer.
Sabrina C.
Lunenburg, MA
Such a great foundation! Dries quickly, but blends easily. Great price since it's a drugstore brand :) it was gentle on my skin too, which is rare because I do have very sensitive skin. I've recommended this countless times! The only downside for me is that I'm so pale, it does oxidize a little strange on me but it's nothing I can't fix! And it still covers very evenly
Gina V.
This foundation is such a great match for oily or oily to combo skin. It was my go-to summer foundation. excellent coverage. Tip: Dries fast! Do a section of your face at a time. Moisturize if you have dry spots or patches. This is a dry foundation that dries matte. My skin has been "less" oily lately, and I found it really drying, so I like it better when I am less dry. :-) Overall, a perfect summer or hot weather foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?