BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kat S.
Estero, FL
This stuff is amazing!!!! I got it as a gift and I used it almost everyday. It's a matte finish that hides your blemishes. I never had to use a coverup until it was gone. I plan on saving up and buying another. I recommend this to all of you that have blemishes that you want to cover, but don't want the heavy feeling of coverup.
Dulce H.
Im not thw kind to use spehora,MAC and all that fancy makeup. i love my drug store makeup. But this foundation is everything to me been using covergirl since i was 18 cus i love that it does cover up for me. i would always rather waste my money on drug store makeup than name brand. And this foundation totally recommend it.
Gerralynn W.
West Berlin, NJ
This is a great foundation. It's one of my favorites bc of its wide range of shades and it's great lasting ability and coverage. This is definitely in my top 3 for drugstore foundation picks. You can go for a light to full coverage without looking Cakey and it does well with different skin types. This is definitely always found in my kit
Aaliyah C.
First off, it was extremely difficult to find my shade. Target where I live think all black people are 3 colors. Being a light skinned black person with weird undertones it was a pain. The coverage was good but with oily skin it didn't last long before I looked like a hot mess

Wouldn't buy again
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL
I don't mind this foundation, I just don't think it works well for oily/combination skin people. I powdered my face and still a few hours later started to shine. I love the feeling of this foundation and the coverage, because you can sheer it out or build it up, but it was hard to maintain the shine I got while wearing it.
Tara T.
I decided to give this a try because I hear so many people that like it. I have combination skin. It's both dry and oily and this foundation just clung to my dry patches of skin and made them very noticeable. It also left a yucky taste on my lips after applying. I wouldn't buy again. There are better foundations out there.
Ashley J.
This foundation is amazing. I have very oily skin, and being a broke college student, I can't afford to pay high prices for foundation. After searching through tons of drug store foundations that just seemed to run off my face, this one really seems to stay through out the day. It's also a full coverage makeup which is great! One of the main things to keep in mind, however, is that the makeup seems to dry just a bit darker than it appears in the bottle.
Natalie F.
West Linn, OR
I have the 3 in 1 version of this and I love it! If you're looking for a good drugstore foundation, I highly recommend this one. I used the shade ivory, and it's the perfect shade for fair skin. And if you have dry skin like me, as long as you use a beauty blender it will go on smooth and flawless
Tiffanie W.
This foundation is amazing! I always find it so difficult to find a good blend of coverage that isn't too much for my skin and preference! However, Covergirl has now made it happen for me! I don't worry about lines or streaking and I don't worry about not having enough coverage. It truly has been the best foundation for me!!
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK
One of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used! It stays all day and I love it. The only downside to this is that it can become cakey and patchy by the end of the day. This is a matte foundation so I would highly recommend for oily girls! As for dry skin girls like me, be careful. This can easily cake up on dry patches.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?