BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nadia D.
I used to use Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation. Compared to this, I actually like Covergirl better. It is very easy to apply and its full coverage. The pump is also such a big help. This was definitely a score. I would purchase again in a heartbeat. If you are in the shade tawny in EL, i suggest the shade golden tan in CG.
Jordan J.
Prospect, KY
Really great coverage when applied with a brush! When applied with a sponge it sheers out considerably. The price is a tad high for the drugstore ($13) but the product is really good so I would say it's worth it. The consistency is runny and it dries quickly so keep that in mind when blending. Overall a great foundation!
Maya B.
Charlotte
I really love this foundation. I have very dry, sensitive skin and it worked like a dream. It doesn't cake up and it doesn't flake off. It has a decent coverage. Probably a medium coverage, but it works perfectly for me. It's one of my favorite drugstore foundations and I highly recommend it to people just starting off with makeup. Its a staple in my everyday makeup collection.
brittney a.
So far so good first time trying this foundation. I'm a Clinique kinda girl myself but again my local Kmart is closing and I grabbed all the make up I could get . It's not to thick covers my darks sparks pretty well. 3 in 1 makes it a plus. Color matches y skin great . Could defiantly see me repurchasing in the future
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
I love covergirl products!. This foundation is last all day. My everyday makeup says THANKS to this brand. Has a lot of tones that probably will match with your skin tone. This product doesn't tranfer, doesn't clog my pores or make my skin looks oily, blends well, feels light weight and it's a-m-a-z-i-n.g dah. Go buy this.
Selena A.
San Angelo, TX
100% one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It is the best of so many worlds while it does so many great things. With this makeup I am hydrated but also not oily and is still protecting my skin and making me look wonderful. The pump is very good for easy clean up and not too much product waste! Very clean packaging!
Nadia O.
Romoland , Ca
This is hands down one of the BEST! Drugstore foundations available out there. Before buying this foundation I wasn't much into drugstore foundations, and everyone raved so much about this that I had to try it out for myself & OMG!!! It is my holy grail! I absolutely am in love with it. I give it a thumbs up all the way.
Margie S.
New London, NH
I have sensitive, oily skin, that will sometimes dry out in the winters. I switched from the "Clean" Covergirl brand to this one, because a friend was using it, and her skin looked great with this.
It covers enough that sometimes all I need is a little dabbing of this, and a swipe of foundation powder. And this is with someone who has acne scars. It's smooth, and easy to come off. This is also very gentle on the skin, which is extremely nice.
Nicole G.
Binghamton, NY
I only recently started using this foundation but it has quickly become my favorite. I use it with my beauty blender and it does not become cakey on my face. I do, however, use BB Cream before I do my foundation so I can not say how this holds up with nothing underneath. I strongly recommend this for anyone with a dry face.
Esther K.
This is a beautiful foundation it goes on nicely but after using this it did break me out a bit and it turned a little bit orange on me. I'm very fair and have oily/combination skin. I know this works well for a lot of people, sadly it didn't work well for me. It's a good price though and a good foundation. Definitely worth a try.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?