BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
This foundation is seriously amazing. I apply it with a beauty blender and it covers my dark circles, discoloration, and acne. It looks very natural on my face and looks like I'm not even wearing foundation. I have oily skin and this foundation keeps me pretty matte all day, I never have to do touch ups. I use about two pumps (each pump gives you a small amount of product) which means a little goes a long way! I don't even have to use concealer afterwards.
McKinsey S.
I am very happy about this product!! it helps my skin stay clear and no oil mid day like most of the higher end product's that I use. ]
But try and get a shade darker than you normal color because if you use powder it can come off lighter, I would recommend this prodect to anyone who is in the market for a long lasting make up.
Stephanie P.
This is such an amazing foundation, it is not Cakey . The product settles smooth onto the skin, evens out with some of the impurities on the skin. It has a nice smell to it, lasts very long especially when going out on a date or party. It also looks natural that is the best part about this product it fits your true skin tone.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
This stuff is amazing!!!! I got it as a gift and I used it almost everyday. It's a matte finish that hides your blemishes. I never had to use a coverup until it was gone. I plan on saving up and buying another. I recommend this to all of you that have blemishes that you want to cover, but don't want the heavy feeling of coverup.
Natalie F.
West Linn, OR
I have the 3 in 1 version of this and I love it! If you're looking for a good drugstore foundation, I highly recommend this one. I used the shade ivory, and it's the perfect shade for fair skin. And if you have dry skin like me, as long as you use a beauty blender it will go on smooth and flawless
Aaliyah C.
First off, it was extremely difficult to find my shade. Target where I live think all black people are 3 colors. Being a light skinned black person with weird undertones it was a pain. The coverage was good but with oily skin it didn't last long before I looked like a hot mess

Wouldn't buy again
Abby L.
This foundation has really height coverage and it does a really good job of clearing away redness. This product also helps smooth out your Skin tone. This foundation is not drying so people with oily skin probably wouldn't prefer this but if you have combo or normal to dry you would love this !!
Cassie K.
I think this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there right now. It has a pump, great coverage, smooth, and lightweight. I have fairly combination skin, and i feel like it doesn't cling to my dry patches very much, nor does it allow a ton of oil to shine through on my nose. I feel like a few times it has gotten a little cakey on me around my nose, but i know that's because of the oil and wearing it on a very hot (105+ degrees) and humid day.
Shyla N.
Absolutely love this foundation. It is one of my holy girls go to foundation that I like to use many skin tones. I find with this foundation is easy to work with both oily and dry skin! If you have not tried this product I would give it a shot and I think the price point is right there in the middle or drugstore foundation!
Leah P.
Van Nuys, CA
Great for oily skin, and has a medium to full coverage. If you do build it up too much then the texture comes out on your skin and looks a little bad. I am a fan of a luminous glow but need foundation for oily skin. I have been wondering how the Becca Backlight Primer would go with this product but haven't purchased that yet.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?