BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kirsten L.
This was my holy grail foundation for the summer! The reason being is that it oxidizes so important tip: GET ONE SHADE LIGHTER (but stay within your undertones of course). I was pale during the fall and winter and this foundation made me look orange when it oxidized but it suited me perfectly when I got some subtle color during the summer. It really does stay matte for a long time and it stays on your skin for at least 6 hours - I guess it really does have a primer built right in!
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my everyday foundation, I like it because it has a matte finish and it's a medium coverage,good for a natural looking, but you can build it up to a full coverage. I have combination skin, and I gave it 4 star because if a wear it for a long time more than 8 hours it would cause my skin to break out, but overall i love this foundation.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really good drugstore foundation. Although it does have a medium to high coverage, I definitely still use a concealer with it. I have acne and oily skin so around mid-day I still find myself having to touch up my face, which happens with most foundations I use. Good product for the price and I probably would buy it again.
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
This foundation is seriously amazing. I apply it with a beauty blender and it covers my dark circles, discoloration, and acne. It looks very natural on my face and looks like I'm not even wearing foundation. I have oily skin and this foundation keeps me pretty matte all day, I never have to do touch ups. I use about two pumps (each pump gives you a small amount of product) which means a little goes a long way! I don't even have to use concealer afterwards.
Jessica F.
Adrian, MI
I had this and personally I loved it. It made my skin feel great it had coverage which is also amazing.
I love the way it made it shine, I bought it at Walmart, the packaging was very nice for foundation. I would recommend it others, my friend Taylor loved when she tried, and she has dry skin and I have oily so its great for both of our skins!
Lexi H.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely LOVE this foundation!!! I have tried high end foundations from MAC, Urban Decay, Benefit, etc. and there is not a single foundation that I like as much as I like this one! It stays ALL DAY! Has fantastic coverage. Looks like natural skin (not 100% dewy or 100% matte, it looks like skin, I don't know how else to describe it!) Plus the price is reason enough to buy it! I suggest checking online for covergirl coupons so you can get it even cheaper!
Amy M.
San Juan, TX
One of the best drugstore foundations. Keeps me matte all day and doesn't budge. The hardest part was finding the right shade. It doesn't oxidize on me which is a must in my book. I like this on its own or with a hydrating primer. It has great coverage too.
Becca D.
Seattle, Wa
This is a pretty solid foundation if you are looking for a lot of coverage. I generally have pretty normal skin. So I don't need a lot of coverage on my face but I decided to try this at a time in my life when I was stressed and had more blemishes than usual. It works great! Yes I would use it again, but wouldn't recommend unless you need a lot of coverage/protection against blemishes.
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I have combination to oily skin and this was one of the first drugstore foundations that I fell in love with! It lasts really well on the skin, but I would recommend setting it with a powder if you have oily skin (just in case). I don't have any negative things to say about this foundation and I definitely recommend trying it out!
Sara B.
Rogers, AR
I have oily and acne prone skin, along with quite a bit of acne scaring, and I was weary of trying this foundation out. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I gave me perfect coverage, I didn't need concealer for scars, just a light powder as a finisher. At the end of the day my face didn't feel like an oil field, it felt fresh and light!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?