BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kim O.
New Bedford , MA
I tried. I really did. I just cannot find my shade. I am fair skinned but with slightly yellow undertones and I have tried maybe 3 shades from this line. Each shade was either way too pink, or way too dark. I couldn't find a decent middle ground. It looked like it would be a good foundation but I just couldn't get it to work for me.
Raquel R.
This is one good drugstore foundation. I have acne scaring and I don't like piling on the foundation for an everyday look. So with this I'll use it with the real techniques expert face brush and it will cover the majority of my imperfections. For spots that are really hard to cover I take a little more and focus it on the spot. The only problem is that it emphasizes dry spots.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I was quite surprised with this product. It matchede perfectly without even trying it in store. I'm usually to dark or too light. It stays on for a very long time. It doesn't settle in my lines. You could get away without concealer unless you have noticeable dark circles or blemishes you make want extra coverage. This product can be buillable. It dries very quickly. I will repurchase it. I brought it for $10. I heard great reviews so I had to try.
Jordan J.
Prospect, KY
Really great coverage when applied with a brush! When applied with a sponge it sheers out considerably. The price is a tad high for the drugstore ($13) but the product is really good so I would say it's worth it. The consistency is runny and it dries quickly so keep that in mind when blending. Overall a great foundation!
Margie S.
New London, NH
I have sensitive, oily skin, that will sometimes dry out in the winters. I switched from the "Clean" Covergirl brand to this one, because a friend was using it, and her skin looked great with this.
It covers enough that sometimes all I need is a little dabbing of this, and a swipe of foundation powder. And this is with someone who has acne scars. It's smooth, and easy to come off. This is also very gentle on the skin, which is extremely nice.
brittney a.
So far so good first time trying this foundation. I'm a Clinique kinda girl myself but again my local Kmart is closing and I grabbed all the make up I could get . It's not to thick covers my darks sparks pretty well. 3 in 1 makes it a plus. Color matches y skin great . Could defiantly see me repurchasing in the future
Selena A.
San Angelo, TX
100% one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It is the best of so many worlds while it does so many great things. With this makeup I am hydrated but also not oily and is still protecting my skin and making me look wonderful. The pump is very good for easy clean up and not too much product waste! Very clean packaging!
Melany C.
,It is easy to apply and texture is good and does not last me all day is good, sometimes it falls me but not broken me, I can say that until embace is good protects the content, and encuanto the falloff donot makes me fat perfect highly recommend it
Alisa S.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my go to foundation for any event. I love how perfect this foundation sets on my combination skin. There are lots of different shades that I can easily mix to match my perfect face shade. I love how the product hides my redness from acne and creates a flawless finish. This product is longwearing as well for me it lasted about 8 hours if not more with powder touch ups. I simply cannot find a better foundation than this. Hands down holy gral!
Kristen K.
Kettering, OH
This foundation does not brake me out and I have oily/combo skin that's really oily around my nose. It provides medium, build able coverage. It has better staying power than most drugstore foundations (for me) but there isn't much left on my face come the end of the day. Beware that it does oxidizes so the color of the foundation after application will change color after a little time passes. Not great for dry skin-will make it look more flaky.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?