BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Regi W.
I have newly oily skin and have had such a journey trying to find foundations that are inexpensive yet work well for keeping my oil at bay. This foundation does a pretty good job. I am impressed with the coverage, but would not say it is a total 3-in-1 foundation. I still use a primer and concealer with it, and it goes on flawlessly.
Beatriz J.
Las vegas, NV
This is my everyday foundation, I like it because it has a matte finish and it's a medium coverage,good for a natural looking, but you can build it up to a full coverage. I have combination skin, and I gave it 4 star because if a wear it for a long time more than 8 hours it would cause my skin to break out, but overall i love this foundation.
Lynette R.
I really love the full coverage of this foundation and the wearability, however, I'm finding it hard to find a perfect shade match. I'm light skinned but I don't want a cool or pink undertone, I like a bit of yellow to combat my redness. I've tried 3 or 4 colors and still not a perfect match. I really like this foundation though, it's quite good!
Shiloh H.
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE drug store foundation. I have super dry/sensitive skin so I break out very easily, and this foundation doesn't break my skin out which is rare and it's full coverage, wouldn't recommend for dry skin because it'll make the dry spots more obvious. If you have dry skin exfoliate before you use this foundation.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I liked the staying power of this foundation for my combination skin. The finish was also quite nice. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it tended to oxidize and turn slightly orange on me in natural lighting despite being a perfect color match when initially applied. Because of this reason I tend to not wear this foundation.
Lexi H.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely LOVE this foundation!!! I have tried high end foundations from MAC, Urban Decay, Benefit, etc. and there is not a single foundation that I like as much as I like this one! It stays ALL DAY! Has fantastic coverage. Looks like natural skin (not 100% dewy or 100% matte, it looks like skin, I don't know how else to describe it!) Plus the price is reason enough to buy it! I suggest checking online for covergirl coupons so you can get it even cheaper!
McKinsey S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I am very happy about this product!! it helps my skin stay clear and no oil mid day like most of the higher end product's that I use. ]
But try and get a shade darker than you normal color because if you use powder it can come off lighter, I would recommend this prodect to anyone who is in the market for a long lasting make up.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
I REALLY like this foundation. The lasting power and coverage is GREAT and the color matches my summer tan perfectly. It also isn't heavy feeling or cakey. Usually I have trouble finding a foundation that doesn't oxidize but this one does the job. Although it goes on feeling a bit dry it doesn't show any of my dry spots throughout the day. I am a fan. I use this foundation everyday. I love the pump applicator, it makes it so much easier and sanitary to use :)
Darci K.
Sedalia, MO
Absolute best foundation I have ever used. There is no comparison to any high end or drug store... Stays on ALL day and blends into the skin flawlessly. Does not leave my skin oily or dry but a beautiful glow. When I am wearing this foundation i never feel like I am weighed down. I barely even need concealer when wearing this product. I don't feel the need to set it with a powder but if I want a more matte finish I will set it with the e.l.f. HD Mattifying powder and get a beautiful matte finish. BEST FOUNDATION EVER!
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I have combination to oily skin and this was one of the first drugstore foundations that I fell in love with! It lasts really well on the skin, but I would recommend setting it with a powder if you have oily skin (just in case). I don't have any negative things to say about this foundation and I definitely recommend trying it out!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?