BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Holly S.
Fraser, MI
I prefer my foundation to make my skin look matte, but when I tried this stay luminous foundation that I got in my I do voxbox I was surprised; the foundation made my skin glow without looking shiny. However, I would not consider this a long wear foundation because after a few hours of activity I find myself losing coverage. I would also like this better if it was a little more pigmented, but it is a good foundation if you are looking for something light.
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK
One of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used! It stays all day and I love it. The only downside to this is that it can become cakey and patchy by the end of the day. This is a matte foundation so I would highly recommend for oily girls! As for dry skin girls like me, be careful. This can easily cake up on dry patches.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I received this in my I DO VOX Box but of coarse i couldn't wait untill the Wedding.to use it, but I love it yes it is a little thick but thats better because i hate the ones that i sweat a little and its gone. Blended perfectly with my skin and consealer. I put a little bit of Cover Girl proffesional powder over top to take the oily look away and it was amazing! I Love it i was so old fashion i haven't really tried much new foundations I always use the ones I Love but i told my Husband i am deffinately switching to this now!!
Dulce H.
Im not thw kind to use spehora,MAC and all that fancy makeup. i love my drug store makeup. But this foundation is everything to me been using covergirl since i was 18 cus i love that it does cover up for me. i would always rather waste my money on drug store makeup than name brand. And this foundation totally recommend it.
Sara D.
Littleton, CO
I don't use this a ton but it works well. Decent coverage and it matches my skin well. I like the pump dispenser, but unfortunately so does my two year old. It was a good price, and a good intro foundation as I was learning to use makeup. I would suggest this for people who aren't sure what to get, since it's a 3-1 formula.
Katie M.
I have combination skin and this works great. It's my go to foundation, but it can get messy, and by that I mean product leaking from the pump, which isn't a lot so it's not a big deal. The range of shades is great, so they pretty much have a color for everyone. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and lasts pretty much all day.
Tara T.
I decided to give this a try because I hear so many people that like it. I have combination skin. It's both dry and oily and this foundation just clung to my dry patches of skin and made them very noticeable. It also left a yucky taste on my lips after applying. I wouldn't buy again. There are better foundations out there.
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL
I don't mind this foundation, I just don't think it works well for oily/combination skin people. I powdered my face and still a few hours later started to shine. I love the feeling of this foundation and the coverage, because you can sheer it out or build it up, but it was hard to maintain the shine I got while wearing it.
Stephanie P.
This is such an amazing foundation, it is not Cakey . The product settles smooth onto the skin, evens out with some of the impurities on the skin. It has a nice smell to it, lasts very long especially when going out on a date or party. It also looks natural that is the best part about this product it fits your true skin tone.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
This stuff is amazing!!!! I got it as a gift and I used it almost everyday. It's a matte finish that hides your blemishes. I never had to use a coverup until it was gone. I plan on saving up and buying another. I recommend this to all of you that have blemishes that you want to cover, but don't want the heavy feeling of coverup.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?