BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Dayana V.
Best drugstore foundation I've ever used!!!! It a little in the pricey for drugstore in my opinion, I think it retails about $9-$11 which is still not bad. I have combination skin and I think it's perfect, doesn't leave me oily but doesn't dry my skin out. It had the perfect amount of coverage, medium to full coverage I'd say. It's definitely buildable and lets not forget to mention that it has a pump! It also come in a good about of shades and mine literally blends perfect into my skin!
Keely F.
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. If you have dry skin or dry patches, STAY AWAY!!! If your skin is oily or normal, then this is the foundation for you. I have a lot of acne and acne scars and this is full coverage. It literally covers all those ugly bad boys up and leaves my skin looking good! This foundation does oxidize a little bit. The finish is natural to matte...inbetween.
Erika C.
Buffalo, OH
This is my current foundation. I use buff beige and love it. It lasts all day and applies very easily and smoothly. It is a matte finish so you have to work quickly with it. I've also found that applying a moisturizer before each use really helps smooth it out and blend easier. My face is acne prone and I have some visible dark spots due to acne. I find that this helps cover a lot of that up. I pair Hard Candy concealer with it and it covers great for drug store make up!
Tracy C.
I received a free sample in the #idovoxbox. I am not usually a fan of drugstore makeup but lately I've been trying different foundations. This one was a winner! It lasted all day and the shade complemented my skin tone. It provided full coverage and covered all my imperfections nicely! Definitely will be purchasing more!
Brenda G.
I've been using this product for at least 2+ years. I have combination skin and it does a really great job at balancing the different skin on my face. It's a big plus that the coverage is lightweight. Most concealers for oily skin tend to feel heavy or they dry my face out too much. I pair it with CG BB Cream to get a nice, dewy glow.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
After seeing this foundation hyped all over YouTube I was excited to try it out. Unfortunately it was not a hit for me. While the coverage is good this foundation really settles in any fine lines or creases including the edges of my nose. This gets worse throughout the day making it very noticeable that I have foundation on. I'm using less the 1 pump and blending out with a beauty blender so it's not from lack of trying to make it work. I'll be happy when this runs out.
Claudia C.
Pomona, CA
I really like this foundation i think it has really good coverage and a nice matte finish. Also it's not too pricy I have been using this for some time now and I really like the result it gives me. It's a good long lasting foundation,good stuff would recommend. I think I got mine a little too dark will definitely be trying a new shade!
Mrs Love M.
Visalia , CA
I purchased this after reading so many reviews on u tube, must say this stuff is amazing, it's medium coverage but u can build up the coverage to full. I have very oily skin more on my T zone I have blend this in with my fingers and also a brush works fine both ways. I did purchase a color and when I first put on I must say it didn't look my color, give it a few seconds to set in and u will see how it matches, very weird how it works but that's the way it works.. I recommend it..
Jackie M.
I highly suggest this if you suffer from eczema I read somewhere online that the SPF helps maintain the upper layer of your skin. I take really hot showers and the upper layer of my skin was damaged but as soon as I started using this foundation it helped reduce the scaleyness and peeling of my skin. It is a bit spendy but definitely worth it! You can find it at drugstore.
Amy S.
Sugar Grove, IL
Got this in my "I Do" VoxBox to try for free, and I'm actually really impressed with this foundation. Fantastic coverage. Definitely lasts all day. A little too thick for my taste - I've been using a serum foundation for the last year or so - but didn't leave me feeling too caked on. I mix moisturizer and primer to wear under my foundation, I think that helps prevent the oily look some other users had a problem with. (If it helps any, I have acne-prone, dry skin.)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?