BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kelby G.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I have to say that i'm not really a fan of this product! i have oily skin and if only made it worse throughout the day. Not to mention the shade range sucks! I had to get a shade darker and it just doesn't match my skin at all. If you have normal or dry skin, this might be the foundation for you. but if you're oily like me, i would stay away from it
Yuri P.
OVERALL: Worth it all :)

Would give this product an A+ BUT it oxidizes(turns darker when it sets). Other than that, it's seriously an amazing product and no, I am not over exaggerating. It's works amazing for my oily -combination skin. I don't get oily/greasy as much as I usually do like with other foundations. Although, I do use a setting powder after it sets, but that's with every other foundation, too. It's definitely worth what you pay and is awesome for a drugstore product.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best foundations I have tried so far. It's light weight but you can get medium and sometimes full coverage with this foundation. It's not completely dewy or completely matte, it's perfectly in between. And the best thing is that it is super affordable. I would highly recommend. I'm in shade 857 Golden Tan.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Awesome drugstore foundation, I took away 1 star because it does not last on my oily skin in the Summer months (it gets blotchy and breaks up weird- not cute). In more mild weather and winter though I find this gives good medium coverage, looks natural and lasts all day (about 10 hours). Does not accentuate pores, but can look cakey on the under-eye area.
Dayana V.
Best drugstore foundation I've ever used!!!! It a little in the pricey for drugstore in my opinion, I think it retails about $9-$11 which is still not bad. I have combination skin and I think it's perfect, doesn't leave me oily but doesn't dry my skin out. It had the perfect amount of coverage, medium to full coverage I'd say. It's definitely buildable and lets not forget to mention that it has a pump! It also come in a good about of shades and mine literally blends perfect into my skin!
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
For a drugstore foundation I really love this I tried it a few months ago and while I have combo skin i didn't find this made me dry or oily . depending on the day I can be really lily or really dry I like when you can have a foundation that works for Both days . I'm out of this now but definitely am going to go repurchase this foundation.
Tracy C.
Indianapolis, IN
I received a free sample in the #idovoxbox. I am not usually a fan of drugstore makeup but lately I've been trying different foundations. This one was a winner! It lasted all day and the shade complemented my skin tone. It provided full coverage and covered all my imperfections nicely! Definitely will be purchasing more!
Somantha S.
For years I have stuck with the same foundation. I tend to be very picky about my foundations and have high expectations. This foundation blew me away. I still use my own primer underneath, but this does have a great lasting power. The coverage is medium to full, and incredibly buildable. I have combo oily skin, and I didn't have to repowder throughout the day. The only trouble I had was this foundation can show dry patches if you don't exfoliate and moisturize well beforehand.
Veronica C.
I love this foundation its affordable buidable coverage and I have oily skin so I recommend this doesn't make me oily and last along time plus its 3 in 1 so thats a plus. highly recommend for an everyday. but even though its buidable sometimes you can have a hard time getting that coverage that you want cuz it kinda leaves lik a natural finish if you just apply one layer
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
This was recommended to me when I asked a friend about good foundation she recommends and I am so happy she did! It went on smooth and I didn't have an issues with it and it lasts all day through my workday and then throughout the evening running errands or meeting friends for drinks or dinner. I would recommend this to anyone! And a good price!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?