BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
This was recommended to me when I asked a friend about good foundation she recommends and I am so happy she did! It went on smooth and I didn't have an issues with it and it lasts all day through my workday and then throughout the evening running errands or meeting friends for drinks or dinner. I would recommend this to anyone! And a good price!
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
For a drugstore foundation I really love this I tried it a few months ago and while I have combo skin i didn't find this made me dry or oily . depending on the day I can be really lily or really dry I like when you can have a foundation that works for Both days . I'm out of this now but definitely am going to go repurchase this foundation.
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my everyday foundation, I like it because it has a matte finish and it's a medium coverage,good for a natural looking, but you can build it up to a full coverage. I have combination skin, and I gave it 4 star because if a wear it for a long time more than 8 hours it would cause my skin to break out, but overall i love this foundation.
Meira S.
I am a ginger so finding anything that works with my skin is difficult- invariably I have patches of red sunburn, and then freckles, and then bags under my eyes- you get the picture. This is a good foundation, but if you have a ginger complexion, I recommend using with a green concealer or else those blotchy spots will still be blotchy.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I liked the staying power of this foundation for my combination skin. The finish was also quite nice. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it tended to oxidize and turn slightly orange on me in natural lighting despite being a perfect color match when initially applied. Because of this reason I tend to not wear this foundation.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
BEST DRUG STORE FOUNDATION

Very easy to blend, color match , last a long time . I'm in college and usually spend about 8+ hours at school . When I'm about to take off my makeup it still looks flawless. I do notice that sometimes in certain parts the foundation may come off but other than that , beautiful finish .

Would purchase again !
Aishee D.
La Jolla, CA
I have been using this foundation in Soft Honey for a while now and I absolutely love the coverage. It also does not leave my face looking too matte and cakey. It also stays on for a very long time even without setting spray. One downside would be that it does not photograph very well because of the SPF level.
Amy S.
Sugar Grove, IL
Got this in my "I Do" VoxBox to try for free, and I'm actually really impressed with this foundation. Fantastic coverage. Definitely lasts all day. A little too thick for my taste - I've been using a serum foundation for the last year or so - but didn't leave me feeling too caked on. I mix moisturizer and primer to wear under my foundation, I think that helps prevent the oily look some other users had a problem with. (If it helps any, I have acne-prone, dry skin.)
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
I love this foundation it goes on smooth and it light-weight and I don't need to cake on 5 layers to make it look good. I love that it has a pump and it is so easy to dispense. It so nice that it has sunscreen in it and the primer I only use a primer now when I really need it. It doesn't melt off of my face and it stay on all day long.
breann y.
Toledo , OH
This one is my all time favorite drugstore foundation. Perfect coverage works well with oily to dry skin and matches my skin tone well. I love how well it holds up throughout without given you an overdone foundation face. If someone were to ask me which drugstore foundation they should I try, this would be the one I send them to get!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?