BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I have combination to oily skin and this was one of the first drugstore foundations that I fell in love with! It lasts really well on the skin, but I would recommend setting it with a powder if you have oily skin (just in case). I don't have any negative things to say about this foundation and I definitely recommend trying it out!
marisol l.
I bought this foundation at cvs because it was on sale. I loved the shades they range in and also the pump which is what sold me, unfortunately mine was expired :( so for that reason I wouldn't buy it again because who knows how long it's been on the shelf I did use it and it was really nice but it looked gross in the bottle ;/
Sara B.
Rogers, AR
I have oily and acne prone skin, along with quite a bit of acne scaring, and I was weary of trying this foundation out. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I gave me perfect coverage, I didn't need concealer for scars, just a light powder as a finisher. At the end of the day my face didn't feel like an oil field, it felt fresh and light!
McKinsey S.
I am very happy about this product!! it helps my skin stay clear and no oil mid day like most of the higher end product's that I use. ]
But try and get a shade darker than you normal color because if you use powder it can come off lighter, I would recommend this prodect to anyone who is in the market for a long lasting make up.
Linda O.
San Diego, CA
I have oily/combo skin with minimal blemishes. I love this foundations as a fresh face barely there foundation. It lives up to three in one claims. I don't have to use a primer with this. I purposely have tried it without a primer and without moisturizing and was surprised that it is one of the products that actually lives up to its claims! The price point tips the scale! For those looking to cover up a lot or who like that flawless makeup look, this is probably not the best choice. However, I have not attempted to layer this.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I really love this foundation. It is definitely one of the best drug store foundations I've ever tried and I actually like it more than some "fancier" brands I've tried. My only complaint is the container! It seems like I can never get all the product out. Also, this seems to make my skin somewhat more oily than the 3 in 1 outlast.
Becca D.
Seattle, Wa
This is a pretty solid foundation if you are looking for a lot of coverage. I generally have pretty normal skin. So I don't need a lot of coverage on my face but I decided to try this at a time in my life when I was stressed and had more blemishes than usual. It works great! Yes I would use it again, but wouldn't recommend unless you need a lot of coverage/protection against blemishes.
Mallory S.
Lexington, SC
I love this foundation! it really does everything it says it does. i would say its a medium to full coverage (just because it does have a concealer in it as well). i typically apply this with my beauty blender or a flat top kabuki brush. i usually don't have to set it with powder, either. i have very fair skin and the lightest shade matches me so well! also, because it is drugstore foundation, it's very inexpensive. this is my favorite drugstore foundation.
Melissa P.
This is my holy grail foundation! It's perfect for my oily skin and it lasts all day! I rarely have to touch up when I use this. The bottle has a great pump for easy application. It's drugstore priced so, yay! I would repurchase again and again. I rarely have dry skin patches but when I do, I don't notice this sticking to any areas.
Jessica F.
Adrian, MI
I had this and personally I loved it. It made my skin feel great it had coverage which is also amazing.
I love the way it made it shine, I bought it at Walmart, the packaging was very nice for foundation. I would recommend it others, my friend Taylor loved when she tried, and she has dry skin and I have oily so its great for both of our skins!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?