BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
leticia b.
Palmdale, CA
I'm giving this foundation 3 stars only because I didn't feel that they had realistic color matches. i couldn't really find a good color to blend the way that I would have liked. It was either way too light or way too dark. I thought that it had a nice feel and I could see the potential coverage. didn't feel heavy or oily. Very nice light feel.
Ellen T.
This is a great foundation that has very full coverage. I wanted to try it for its 3-in-1 advertisement, after applying it my face looked very matte and if built up too much it can get cakey really quickly. I suggest doing a very thin layer at first to see the coverage and building up from there since it does form a layer very quickly. personally I like a light-medium coverage which is easier to build up. I would definitely recommend this people who like a fuller coverage and also like a very matte finish even without applying powder afterwards.
Ali L.
This foundation is my top drugstore foundation right now! It blends out so easily, has great color selections, covers so much, and stays on ALL DAY. I have combination skin, and it neither dries me out or makes me look oily. I have repurchased it time and time again from when I have my natural fair skin to when I used to tan and it always matches great!
Jade P.
Muskegon, MI
This foundation give a very nice matte finish, it feels light weight on the skin while providing a medium/ build-able coverage without feeling heavy. I personally wouldn't use this for concealer but it does give a good amount of coverage.
The pump keeps bacteria out and makes dispensing the product very easy.
Has SPF 20, yay for sun protection!
Melissa C.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a great foundation for the price point. It gives pretty full coverage without looking cakey and it does last all day. My only issue with this product is that you have to be careful what primer you wear under it (if you wear primer at all). I found that with some of my favorite primers this foundation would go on nicely but after a couple hours it got really patchy. Not a cute look. But now that I have that figured out this is a nice go-to for my day to day makeup.
Dayana V.
Best drugstore foundation I've ever used!!!! It a little in the pricey for drugstore in my opinion, I think it retails about $9-$11 which is still not bad. I have combination skin and I think it's perfect, doesn't leave me oily but doesn't dry my skin out. It had the perfect amount of coverage, medium to full coverage I'd say. It's definitely buildable and lets not forget to mention that it has a pump! It also come in a good about of shades and mine literally blends perfect into my skin!
Linda H.
Knoxville, TN
My go to holygrail foundation. I have porcelain skin and it is combination and sensitive. I finally have a foundation that wears all day through humidity and sweaty work without being patchy and has a wonderful range(not everyone is medium warm toned) Will always repurchase I highly recommend and for the price point it is a WINWIN!!GOLDSTAR!
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
For a drugstore foundation I really love this I tried it a few months ago and while I have combo skin i didn't find this made me dry or oily . depending on the day I can be really lily or really dry I like when you can have a foundation that works for Both days . I'm out of this now but definitely am going to go repurchase this foundation.
savannah h.
The best drugstore foundation i have ever used! it is buildable and it has the perfect color for my pale, crayon white skin. my only problem is that isn't "3 in 1" like it says. unless i put 2 full layers, i still have to use concealer. i still have to use a primer if i want it to last longer than 4 hours. other than that, this is an amazing product!!
Somantha S.
For years I have stuck with the same foundation. I tend to be very picky about my foundations and have high expectations. This foundation blew me away. I still use my own primer underneath, but this does have a great lasting power. The coverage is medium to full, and incredibly buildable. I have combo oily skin, and I didn't have to repowder throughout the day. The only trouble I had was this foundation can show dry patches if you don't exfoliate and moisturize well beforehand.
Christina P.
Buffalo, NY
Thinking about changing foundation. Does it seem to cakey when you put it on?
Bitia S.
Kansas City , MO
Would anyone recommend this to someone with super dry skin?
Alexa C.
Is this foundation full coverage?
Bri L.
Douglasville, GA
Is this a good foundation for dry skin? how is the coverage?
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
What is the best drugstore foundation??