BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ali L.
This foundation is my top drugstore foundation right now! It blends out so easily, has great color selections, covers so much, and stays on ALL DAY. I have combination skin, and it neither dries me out or makes me look oily. I have repurchased it time and time again from when I have my natural fair skin to when I used to tan and it always matches great!
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
Personally I find it difficult to get great coverage from a drugstore brand foundation, but this is the exception! This foundation is buildable, easy to blend, and feels lightweight on the skin. I also love that it has a pump which makes application that much easier and a lot less messy! Out of all the drugstore liquid foundations I've ever tried, this one is definitely my favorite!
Morgan G.
I thought I would not like this because my skin sometimes becomes more oily with these types of products. However, I've never had a problem with it once I set it with powder. I get a beautiful finish that lasts all day long! Only downside is it has a peculiar smell, but I can get past that. It's a good affordable foundation for a luminous glow!
Iryna H.
Staten Island, NY
So before I found this gem I used to buy $40 foundations from Sephora to only make me look oily and just not good. So I tried this and It has been my absolute favorite. I found this doesn't break me out as much, it really covers my acne scare and it lasts on for so long. AND THE PRICE! I absolutely love this foundation and will continue using it!
Ashley L.
I'm usually very iffy about drugstore liquid foundation, but this foundation I found to be a good deal for a drugstore brand. It does not make your face look cakey and it blends well. If you have dry skin this product might not be for you because it will be harder to blend. If you are normal or oil prone then this product should be good for you!
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best foundations I have tried so far. It's light weight but you can get medium and sometimes full coverage with this foundation. It's not completely dewy or completely matte, it's perfectly in between. And the best thing is that it is super affordable. I would highly recommend. I'm in shade 857 Golden Tan.
Jade P.
Muskegon, MI
This foundation give a very nice matte finish, it feels light weight on the skin while providing a medium/ build-able coverage without feeling heavy. I personally wouldn't use this for concealer but it does give a good amount of coverage.
The pump keeps bacteria out and makes dispensing the product very easy.
Has SPF 20, yay for sun protection!
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
For a drugstore foundation I really love this I tried it a few months ago and while I have combo skin i didn't find this made me dry or oily . depending on the day I can be really lily or really dry I like when you can have a foundation that works for Both days . I'm out of this now but definitely am going to go repurchase this foundation.
member-06b543182
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Covergirl never fails to disappoint me with their foundation- great for combination skin. Provides great coverage and minimizes pores- easy to apply with fingers or brush! Definitely recommend!
savannah h.
The best drugstore foundation i have ever used! it is buildable and it has the perfect color for my pale, crayon white skin. my only problem is that isn't "3 in 1" like it says. unless i put 2 full layers, i still have to use concealer. i still have to use a primer if i want it to last longer than 4 hours. other than that, this is an amazing product!!
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Is this foundation as good as pay say it is? I have been meaning to try it since I am almost done with the foundation I am currently using. Also it is appropriate for sensitive skin and for someone who has an oily t-zone.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?