BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I liked the staying power of this foundation for my combination skin. The finish was also quite nice. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it tended to oxidize and turn slightly orange on me in natural lighting despite being a perfect color match when initially applied. Because of this reason I tend to not wear this foundation.
Eliza G.
I love this for the color, the lightest one works well for me even after slightly oxidizing, in the bottle it's an exact match, when it slightly changes, it's ever so slightly darker.... Applies well with fingers or very large brush, otherwise it steaks a bit with smaller brush.... It lasts, but my skin is combo so i need to use a good moisturizer in those areas, as it's a little drying.... The price and staying power is superb, very similar to my beloved Max Factor which is no longer found in the States.... No breakouts either, so i love!!!
Aishee D.
La Jolla, CA
I have been using this foundation in Soft Honey for a while now and I absolutely love the coverage. It also does not leave my face looking too matte and cakey. It also stays on for a very long time even without setting spray. One downside would be that it does not photograph very well because of the SPF level.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
After seeing this foundation hyped all over YouTube I was excited to try it out. Unfortunately it was not a hit for me. While the coverage is good this foundation really settles in any fine lines or creases including the edges of my nose. This gets worse throughout the day making it very noticeable that I have foundation on. I'm using less the 1 pump and blending out with a beauty blender so it's not from lack of trying to make it work. I'll be happy when this runs out.
Shiloh H.
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE drug store foundation. I have super dry/sensitive skin so I break out very easily, and this foundation doesn't break my skin out which is rare and it's full coverage, wouldn't recommend for dry skin because it'll make the dry spots more obvious. If you have dry skin exfoliate before you use this foundation.
Mrs Love M.
Visalia , CA
I purchased this after reading so many reviews on u tube, must say this stuff is amazing, it's medium coverage but u can build up the coverage to full. I have very oily skin more on my T zone I have blend this in with my fingers and also a brush works fine both ways. I did purchase a color and when I first put on I must say it didn't look my color, give it a few seconds to set in and u will see how it matches, very weird how it works but that's the way it works.. I recommend it..
Meira S.
I am a ginger so finding anything that works with my skin is difficult- invariably I have patches of red sunburn, and then freckles, and then bags under my eyes- you get the picture. This is a good foundation, but if you have a ginger complexion, I recommend using with a green concealer or else those blotchy spots will still be blotchy.
Amy S.
Sugar Grove, IL
Got this in my "I Do" VoxBox to try for free, and I'm actually really impressed with this foundation. Fantastic coverage. Definitely lasts all day. A little too thick for my taste - I've been using a serum foundation for the last year or so - but didn't leave me feeling too caked on. I mix moisturizer and primer to wear under my foundation, I think that helps prevent the oily look some other users had a problem with. (If it helps any, I have acne-prone, dry skin.)
Lynette R.
I really love the full coverage of this foundation and the wearability, however, I'm finding it hard to find a perfect shade match. I'm light skinned but I don't want a cool or pink undertone, I like a bit of yellow to combat my redness. I've tried 3 or 4 colors and still not a perfect match. I really like this foundation though, it's quite good!
Mallory S.
Lexington, SC
I love this foundation! it really does everything it says it does. i would say its a medium to full coverage (just because it does have a concealer in it as well). i typically apply this with my beauty blender or a flat top kabuki brush. i usually don't have to set it with powder, either. i have very fair skin and the lightest shade matches me so well! also, because it is drugstore foundation, it's very inexpensive. this is my favorite drugstore foundation.
Brooklin S.
Is this foundation one that stays or one that the minute I touch my face it will smear?
Vanessa L.
Sunrise, FL
How well does this foundation photograph? Usually the higher the SPF the lighter you look with flash photography. Does this foundation make you look really light in pictures?
Felicia T.
Little Elm, TX
I was wondering if this foundation works for oily skin?
May W.
I have dry skin and does this foundation blend well on dry skin? I can get dry patches on both of the Tarte amazon clay and urban decay naked skin foundation. Does anyone use any of them and how you compare covergirl to them?
Kelly W.
Sometimes, Covergirl seems to come with that "makeup" smell. Does this foundation have that smell? (I hope that makes sense, haha.)