BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
This was recommended to me when I asked a friend about good foundation she recommends and I am so happy she did! It went on smooth and I didn't have an issues with it and it lasts all day through my workday and then throughout the evening running errands or meeting friends for drinks or dinner. I would recommend this to anyone! And a good price!
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This foundation is perfect for someone who likes a full coverage they can feel. Unfortunately, that's not me! I've had mine long enough to wear the words off the front but the bottle is still almost full. On the upside, this product wears all day and blends nicely.
Annette P.
I've been wearing foundation for 20 years now and this is the only product I have consistently purchased during that time. It is now my go-to foundation. I've tried many high end foundations that did not perform as well on my skin. I have combination skin, with a very oily forehead. This foundation does not add additional oils. Some oil-free foundations are so matte that they leave a dull complexion. This one provides good coverage, and leaves a healthy glow. I love this foundation!
savannah h.
The best drugstore foundation i have ever used! it is buildable and it has the perfect color for my pale, crayon white skin. my only problem is that isn't "3 in 1" like it says. unless i put 2 full layers, i still have to use concealer. i still have to use a primer if i want it to last longer than 4 hours. other than that, this is an amazing product!!
Keely F.
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. If you have dry skin or dry patches, STAY AWAY!!! If your skin is oily or normal, then this is the foundation for you. I have a lot of acne and acne scars and this is full coverage. It literally covers all those ugly bad boys up and leaves my skin looking good! This foundation does oxidize a little bit. The finish is natural to matte...inbetween.
Sona H.
Tujunga, CA
Mixed feelings about this foundation. Its really good for good skin days but if you have dry patches, dry skin and acne it wont sit well. It will cover imperfections like redness and blueness but not necessarily good for acne and dry skin. I have oily skin and when i first put it on its great but after a couple hours it becomes way too oily.
Linda H.
Knoxville, TN
My go to holygrail foundation. I have porcelain skin and it is combination and sensitive. I finally have a foundation that wears all day through humidity and sweaty work without being patchy and has a wonderful range(not everyone is medium warm toned) Will always repurchase I highly recommend and for the price point it is a WINWIN!!GOLDSTAR!
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Review for: Natural Beige more...
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin, it is easy to apply and blend and reasonably priced if you are going for the cheaper side
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
For a drugstore foundation I really love this I tried it a few months ago and while I have combo skin i didn't find this made me dry or oily . depending on the day I can be really lily or really dry I like when you can have a foundation that works for Both days . I'm out of this now but definitely am going to go repurchase this foundation.
Tracy C.
I received a free sample in the #idovoxbox. I am not usually a fan of drugstore makeup but lately I've been trying different foundations. This one was a winner! It lasted all day and the shade complemented my skin tone. It provided full coverage and covered all my imperfections nicely! Definitely will be purchasing more!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?