BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Regi W.
I have newly oily skin and have had such a journey trying to find foundations that are inexpensive yet work well for keeping my oil at bay. This foundation does a pretty good job. I am impressed with the coverage, but would not say it is a total 3-in-1 foundation. I still use a primer and concealer with it, and it goes on flawlessly.
Lynette R.
I really love the full coverage of this foundation and the wearability, however, I'm finding it hard to find a perfect shade match. I'm light skinned but I don't want a cool or pink undertone, I like a bit of yellow to combat my redness. I've tried 3 or 4 colors and still not a perfect match. I really like this foundation though, it's quite good!
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
After seeing this foundation hyped all over YouTube I was excited to try it out. Unfortunately it was not a hit for me. While the coverage is good this foundation really settles in any fine lines or creases including the edges of my nose. This gets worse throughout the day making it very noticeable that I have foundation on. I'm using less the 1 pump and blending out with a beauty blender so it's not from lack of trying to make it work. I'll be happy when this runs out.
Autum C.
This foundation is...interesting. The price is good as well as the Medium coverage and its great for oily or combo skin. However, I got the shade Classic Ivory and after applying it I noticed it oxidized (especially around my jawline) and left an orange, patchy line. Maybe the lighter shade will work better but this is not for me.
Crystal M.
Albuquerque, NM
So let me Begin by saying if you don't try this Foundation you need to because this is one of the best drugstore foundations of all time and I have tried many and I always come back to this one it Blends in great it looks good throughout the day. I'm a dental assistant I wear it all day at work. I've never had problems with it fading or rubbing off. This is my go-to drug store foundation
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I really love this foundation. It is definitely one of the best drug store foundations I've ever tried and I actually like it more than some "fancier" brands I've tried. My only complaint is the container! It seems like I can never get all the product out. Also, this seems to make my skin somewhat more oily than the 3 in 1 outlast.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
I REALLY like this foundation. The lasting power and coverage is GREAT and the color matches my summer tan perfectly. It also isn't heavy feeling or cakey. Usually I have trouble finding a foundation that doesn't oxidize but this one does the job. Although it goes on feeling a bit dry it doesn't show any of my dry spots throughout the day. I am a fan. I use this foundation everyday. I love the pump applicator, it makes it so much easier and sanitary to use :)
Melissa P.
This is my holy grail foundation! It's perfect for my oily skin and it lasts all day! I rarely have to touch up when I use this. The bottle has a great pump for easy application. It's drugstore priced so, yay! I would repurchase again and again. I rarely have dry skin patches but when I do, I don't notice this sticking to any areas.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this in my #idovoxbox and as another drug store concealer it went on greasy and cake like. The coverage was great but only because of the thickness of the product. It's better than some drug store products but if I'm going to spend 11$ on this I'd rather spend 30 on a product that will last 4-5 months and look fabulous.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is a really good drugstore foundation. Although it does have a medium to high coverage, I definitely still use a concealer with it. I have acne and oily skin so around mid-day I still find myself having to touch up my face, which happens with most foundations I use. Good product for the price and I probably would buy it again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?