BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jade P.
Muskegon, MI
This foundation give a very nice matte finish, it feels light weight on the skin while providing a medium/ build-able coverage without feeling heavy. I personally wouldn't use this for concealer but it does give a good amount of coverage.
The pump keeps bacteria out and makes dispensing the product very easy.
Has SPF 20, yay for sun protection!
Maria M.
I recently got this because I heard so much hype about how it's good for oily skin. Well boy were they right! This foundation is amazing. And the best thing about it, it comes with a pump! Yay for no wasting your makeup. I'd recommend for anyone with oily skin to give this one a try. I would definitely repurchase.
Ali L.
This foundation is my top drugstore foundation right now! It blends out so easily, has great color selections, covers so much, and stays on ALL DAY. I have combination skin, and it neither dries me out or makes me look oily. I have repurchased it time and time again from when I have my natural fair skin to when I used to tan and it always matches great!
Morgan G.
I thought I would not like this because my skin sometimes becomes more oily with these types of products. However, I've never had a problem with it once I set it with powder. I get a beautiful finish that lasts all day long! Only downside is it has a peculiar smell, but I can get past that. It's a good affordable foundation for a luminous glow!
leticia b.
Palmdale, CA
I'm giving this foundation 3 stars only because I didn't feel that they had realistic color matches. i couldn't really find a good color to blend the way that I would have liked. It was either way too light or way too dark. I thought that it had a nice feel and I could see the potential coverage. didn't feel heavy or oily. Very nice light feel.
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
Personally I find it difficult to get great coverage from a drugstore brand foundation, but this is the exception! This foundation is buildable, easy to blend, and feels lightweight on the skin. I also love that it has a pump which makes application that much easier and a lot less messy! Out of all the drugstore liquid foundations I've ever tried, this one is definitely my favorite!
Iryna H.
Staten Island, NY
So before I found this gem I used to buy $40 foundations from Sephora to only make me look oily and just not good. So I tried this and It has been my absolute favorite. I found this doesn't break me out as much, it really covers my acne scare and it lasts on for so long. AND THE PRICE! I absolutely love this foundation and will continue using it!
Melissa C.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a great foundation for the price point. It gives pretty full coverage without looking cakey and it does last all day. My only issue with this product is that you have to be careful what primer you wear under it (if you wear primer at all). I found that with some of my favorite primers this foundation would go on nicely but after a couple hours it got really patchy. Not a cute look. But now that I have that figured out this is a nice go-to for my day to day makeup.
Ellen T.
This is a great foundation that has very full coverage. I wanted to try it for its 3-in-1 advertisement, after applying it my face looked very matte and if built up too much it can get cakey really quickly. I suggest doing a very thin layer at first to see the coverage and building up from there since it does form a layer very quickly. personally I like a light-medium coverage which is easier to build up. I would definitely recommend this people who like a fuller coverage and also like a very matte finish even without applying powder afterwards.
Ashley L.
I'm usually very iffy about drugstore liquid foundation, but this foundation I found to be a good deal for a drugstore brand. It does not make your face look cakey and it blends well. If you have dry skin this product might not be for you because it will be harder to blend. If you are normal or oil prone then this product should be good for you!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?