BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley A.
I have used this product for years now. I have oily skin and acne prone so this seemed perfect to me. It's a 3-in-1 so you get the primer, concealer and foundation all in one bottle. It is very light and leaves a matte powdery finish. I would definitely recommend this to someone who does not want to spend a lot on foundation just to try it.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Awesome drugstore foundation, I took away 1 star because it does not last on my oily skin in the Summer months (it gets blotchy and breaks up weird- not cute). In more mild weather and winter though I find this gives good medium coverage, looks natural and lasts all day (about 10 hours). Does not accentuate pores, but can look cakey on the under-eye area.
Kasey B.
Calera, AL
I received this product in my Idovoxbox. I was pretty skeptical of this makeup at first just because I haven't had the best of luck with Covergirl foundations. But, I was shocked at how great of coverage this foundation has. The only problem I had with it was how oily my face looked after a few hours. The only downfall to this product is if you have an oily complexion this product probably isn't for you. It made my face appear very oily after an hour or so of wearing it.
savannah h.
The best drugstore foundation i have ever used! it is buildable and it has the perfect color for my pale, crayon white skin. my only problem is that isn't "3 in 1" like it says. unless i put 2 full layers, i still have to use concealer. i still have to use a primer if i want it to last longer than 4 hours. other than that, this is an amazing product!!
Erika H.
Salesville, OH
This is my current foundation. I use buff beige and love it. It lasts all day and applies very easily and smoothly. It is a matte finish so you have to work quickly with it. I've also found that applying a moisturizer before each use really helps smooth it out and blend easier. My face is acne prone and I have some visible dark spots due to acne. I find that this helps cover a lot of that up. I pair Hard Candy concealer with it and it covers great for drug store make up!
Kirsten L.
This was my holy grail foundation for the summer! The reason being is that it oxidizes so important tip: GET ONE SHADE LIGHTER (but stay within your undertones of course). I was pale during the fall and winter and this foundation made me look orange when it oxidized but it suited me perfectly when I got some subtle color during the summer. It really does stay matte for a long time and it stays on your skin for at least 6 hours - I guess it really does have a primer built right in!
Claudia C.
pomona, CA
I really like this foundation i think it has really good coverage and a nice matte finish. Also it's not too pricy I have been using this for some time now and I really like the result it gives me. It's a good long lasting foundation,good stuff would recommend. I think I got mine a little too dark will definitely be trying a new shade!
Meira S.
I am a ginger so finding anything that works with my skin is difficult- invariably I have patches of red sunburn, and then freckles, and then bags under my eyes- you get the picture. This is a good foundation, but if you have a ginger complexion, I recommend using with a green concealer or else those blotchy spots will still be blotchy.
Jailine N.
This is the first foundation that I've ever used, and I have to say, I really enjoyed using it! It made my skin look and feel lively and fresh. Is good light coverage foundation and is good for typical daily use. I recommended it to someone that enjoy using natural look and lightweight foundation. (Btw, the shade I used was Soft Honey.)
Mrs Love M.
Visalia , CA
I purchased this after reading so many reviews on u tube, must say this stuff is amazing, it's medium coverage but u can build up the coverage to full. I have very oily skin more on my T zone I have blend this in with my fingers and also a brush works fine both ways. I did purchase a color and when I first put on I must say it didn't look my color, give it a few seconds to set in and u will see how it matches, very weird how it works but that's the way it works.. I recommend it..
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?