BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
Honestly, when I first apply this.. it doesn't look amazing. I get that whole "ew my face today" feeling. Makes me feel like it's caking up and just doesn't look good. Then... I go back a half an hour later to look in the mirror and it LOOKS FLAWLESS. I'm not sure what happens.. but the way it actually sets in is amazing. I love this foundation now that I realized to just apply it earlier than when I'm ready to go out. I use a damp beauty blender sprayed with urban decay setting spray to apply it.
brandi s.
This foundation is perfect for everyday use. i love the coverage, color options and thank ya baby Jesus it has a pump! I'm on my 3rd bottle now and will be going back for # 4. only bad thing in my eyes is every bottle I'm left with about 4 uses left because the straw doesn't quite reach the bottle of the glass. other than that I'm in love with this foundation.
Lisa H.
Rock Hill, SC
This foundation is my absolute Holy Grail!!!. Before purchasing, I watched many reviews that said this foundation was best for oil skin, since it's a matte finish. I have very dry skin, with an oily t-zone.I decided to purchase it and try it out. This foundation evens out my skin tone and give me great coverage. There are days when I don't even have to wear concealer with it!! It lasts for hours too! And it's drugstore!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!
Daquana W.
Durham, NC
Covergirl liquid foundation was the first foundation I ever used when I began doing makeup. I absolutely love cover girl and they offer great quality products for an affordable price and I really appreciate that. I will forever buy covergirl products whether its foundation eyes shadows, etc. This foundation lasts long and has a great finish and coverage.
Amy L.
I'm so sad about this. :( This foundation looked lovely on the skin. It had such a nice finish and great coverage, but after a few days, I broke out terribly-- and in places I would never normally break out. Once I discontinued use, the breakouts subsided. I have oily skin and am very acne-prone, so if you are, too, I would not recommend this foundation.
karenia b.
Haines City, FL
Did not like it all. Broke me out so bad and irritated my skin. I used it for a month and my face for irritated burned so bad. I have very sensitive skin and oily. And I bought this product in Wal-Mart. If you have sensitive skin I suggest testing the product for a week. With products you already use so you could easily pinpoint if it breaks you out.
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
This has been one of my favorite foundations so far. I love how the shade closest to my skin color really does flawlessly blend in with my facial tone. It has a smooth, matte finish that makes me feel covered but it's not caked on, and it gives me the natural look that I desire. It stays on all day, even if I happen to get a bit sweaty during the hot summer months. Love it!
Katie E.
I have combination skin, so I have a hard time finding makeup that works for my whole face, but this one stays on and even all day. I love this foundation because it's not expensive, it lasts all day, and most important it matches my super pale skin. I've also noticed that I don't break out as much with this makeup. Great option if you're wanting something light with full coverage and don't want to break the bank.
Carmen L.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I bought this recently because I heard it was really good. But it didn't work for me, I didn't feel like it was full coverage it went on very light I felt like I had no foundation on. I don't do my makeup as often as I'd like. so i feel this is for someone who wants something light and fast to apply. Still i didn't hate it. But not my go to foundation.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
If I could give this foundation an A++++++++++ I would.. This is my everyday face saver! I use my beauty blender to apply this and it makes my face look airbrushed. Also using my beauty blender it does not go on cakey. Nor does it look cakey! I would recommend this to anyone with any skin type. I have combination skin with some acne and along with my concealer my face looks amazing after using this. And some powder afterwards my face never gets greasy throughout the day. Perfect product!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?