BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I actually really love this foundation, I tried it out for the first time yesterday and good lord. I honestly think if I keep using it, it will replace my Naked Skin. It blends like a dream, I use my beauty blender, it feels very light weight but has great coverage. I am definitely going to keep wearing it and see how my skin reacts. So far it is fabulous.
Lisa H.
Rock Hill, SC
This foundation is my absolute Holy Grail!!!. Before purchasing, I watched many reviews that said this foundation was best for oil skin, since it's a matte finish. I have very dry skin, with an oily t-zone.I decided to purchase it and try it out. This foundation evens out my skin tone and give me great coverage. There are days when I don't even have to wear concealer with it!! It lasts for hours too! And it's drugstore!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!
Amanda S.
Washington, MI
This is once of my favorite drug store foundations. It goes on very smooth and it makes my skin look flawless. I think the formula is in between matte and luminous. I do use a primer with this, so I don't know if it stays on all day by itself but it does with a primer. I would highly recommend this foundation and I will be repurchasing this in the future l.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I recently found this foundation at my local salvage store. Since I was running low on foundation I grabbed this up mainly cause it's was all they had in my shade.. I have to say this is great I really like it. Maily cause it don't look caked up it has great coverage almost flawless
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
I have used this foundation in numerous colors for myself and my teenage daughter for years, it goes on beautifully with the beauty blender sponge -that has a buildable coverage for all day wear- great color selections, good on combination skin and oily skin and for the price you can't beat it! Watch for coupons at Walgreens- often buy one get one 1/2 off!
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I don't really need to wear foundation because my skin tone is pretty even colored and I don't get acne often but I did want to try a couple out and this one happens to be my favorite one. It doesn't leave you looking cakey, it's not heavy and it's great coverage. It lasted all day and surprisingly didn't run off on my clothes or anything! Would recommend.
Katie E.
I have combination skin, so I have a hard time finding makeup that works for my whole face, but this one stays on and even all day. I love this foundation because it's not expensive, it lasts all day, and most important it matches my super pale skin. I've also noticed that I don't break out as much with this makeup. Great option if you're wanting something light with full coverage and don't want to break the bank.
Amy L.
I'm so sad about this. :( This foundation looked lovely on the skin. It had such a nice finish and great coverage, but after a few days, I broke out terribly-- and in places I would never normally break out. Once I discontinued use, the breakouts subsided. I have oily skin and am very acne-prone, so if you are, too, I would not recommend this foundation.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I have never found a foundation that I have loved more! This is definitely a full coverage foundation and there is minimal oxidization that occurs throughout the day, which is amazing because this is a drugstore foundation. I highly highly recommend this foundation to anyone that likes having full coverage makeup throughout the day. The only downside to this is the price. At the drugstores near me I have seen it range from $10-15 and that is on the pricey side for a drugstore makeup product.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
So I bought into the hype and bought this foundation since my skin is usually dry and who doesn't want a luminous complexion? By the end of the day this foundation had my face looking like a straight up grease ball no joke! Coverage was light to medium you have to really build it up. I wouldn't recommend, i returned it. Covergirl 3 in 1 is way better.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?