BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley L.
I'm usually very iffy about drugstore liquid foundation, but this foundation I found to be a good deal for a drugstore brand. It does not make your face look cakey and it blends well. If you have dry skin this product might not be for you because it will be harder to blend. If you are normal or oil prone then this product should be good for you!
Melissa C.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a great foundation for the price point. It gives pretty full coverage without looking cakey and it does last all day. My only issue with this product is that you have to be careful what primer you wear under it (if you wear primer at all). I found that with some of my favorite primers this foundation would go on nicely but after a couple hours it got really patchy. Not a cute look. But now that I have that figured out this is a nice go-to for my day to day makeup.
Maria H.
I recently got this because I heard so much hype about how it's good for oily skin. Well boy were they right! This foundation is amazing. And the best thing about it, it comes with a pump! Yay for no wasting your makeup. I'd recommend for anyone with oily skin to give this one a try. I would definitely repurchase.
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
Personally I find it difficult to get great coverage from a drugstore brand foundation, but this is the exception! This foundation is buildable, easy to blend, and feels lightweight on the skin. I also love that it has a pump which makes application that much easier and a lot less messy! Out of all the drugstore liquid foundations I've ever tried, this one is definitely my favorite!
Morgan G.
I thought I would not like this because my skin sometimes becomes more oily with these types of products. However, I've never had a problem with it once I set it with powder. I get a beautiful finish that lasts all day long! Only downside is it has a peculiar smell, but I can get past that. It's a good affordable foundation for a luminous glow!
Pratima W.
Brooklyn , NY
One of the best foundations I have tried so far. It's light weight but you can get medium and sometimes full coverage with this foundation. It's not completely dewy or completely matte, it's perfectly in between. And the best thing is that it is super affordable. I would highly recommend. I'm in shade 857 Golden Tan.
savannah h.
The best drugstore foundation i have ever used! it is buildable and it has the perfect color for my pale, crayon white skin. my only problem is that isn't "3 in 1" like it says. unless i put 2 full layers, i still have to use concealer. i still have to use a primer if i want it to last longer than 4 hours. other than that, this is an amazing product!!
Somantha S.
For years I have stuck with the same foundation. I tend to be very picky about my foundations and have high expectations. This foundation blew me away. I still use my own primer underneath, but this does have a great lasting power. The coverage is medium to full, and incredibly buildable. I have combo oily skin, and I didn't have to repowder throughout the day. The only trouble I had was this foundation can show dry patches if you don't exfoliate and moisturize well beforehand.
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
For a drugstore foundation I really love this I tried it a few months ago and while I have combo skin i didn't find this made me dry or oily . depending on the day I can be really lily or really dry I like when you can have a foundation that works for Both days . I'm out of this now but definitely am going to go repurchase this foundation.
Linda H.
Knoxville, TN
My go to holygrail foundation. I have porcelain skin and it is combination and sensitive. I finally have a foundation that wears all day through humidity and sweaty work without being patchy and has a wonderful range(not everyone is medium warm toned) Will always repurchase I highly recommend and for the price point it is a WINWIN!!GOLDSTAR!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?