BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
This product is so so in my opinion. When i first starting applying it i loved it. But after about 20 minutes it started to look horrible on my skin. It sunk into all of my pores. It got super patchy. And made my skin look super dry. I expected more from it since it says that its a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. Sorry, Covergirl... It was a great attempt!
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I purchased this foundation because everybody was raving about it. I found it to be jus okay. It does have good coverage that is buildable. It's a matte foundation that dries to a powder like consistency. This foundation is not particularly good for people with dry skin because it will show your flaws. I also had a hard time finding a good color match for my skin tone (olive based skin tone). The one I have right now is a little too pink. Overall it was nice to try but not a holy grail foundation for me.
Colleen F.
I was prepared not to like this foundation. I'm typically not a CoverGirl foundation fan, but this stuff is incredible. Great full coverage and it lasts all day on my combination skin. I dust it lightly with NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat powder foundation and I swear my makeup looks better and better as the day goes on. I usually choose Revlon ColorStay as my drugstore foundation of choice, but I think it has been replaced by this. I usually apply with a flat top kabuki or just with my clean, dry fingers.
Amanda S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Normally my skin is more on the normal/dry range but every once in a while I will find myself to be a little on the oily side. When I do, this foundation is what I use. It has great coverage and a wide variety of colors. My skin will stay on the matte side most of the day and the oily portions of my face are kept under control. Love this foundation for my oily days.
brandi s.
This foundation is perfect for everyday use. i love the coverage, color options and thank ya baby Jesus it has a pump! I'm on my 3rd bottle now and will be going back for # 4. only bad thing in my eyes is every bottle I'm left with about 4 uses left because the straw doesn't quite reach the bottle of the glass. other than that I'm in love with this foundation.
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
A little thick, but sheers out well with a beautyblender, this foundation rivals Revlon's Colorstay for me in terms of staying power.

I like that there is a pump and while I have never tried it as a concealer, it is medium to full coverage depending on how you apply. It can look a little cakey, but if using a beautyblender, I usually don't have that problem.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
It's hard for me to find a good foundation that moisturizes my skin at the same time. this foundation has done a very good job at keeping my skin hydrated. the only issue I have is that when the weather is hot it can tend to cake up a bit around my nose. otherwise, this is a good concealer and provides good overall coverage.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I recently found this foundation at my local salvage store. Since I was running low on foundation I grabbed this up mainly cause it's was all they had in my shade.. I have to say this is great I really like it. Maily cause it don't look caked up it has great coverage almost flawless
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
Honestly, when I first apply this.. it doesn't look amazing. I get that whole "ew my face today" feeling. Makes me feel like it's caking up and just doesn't look good. Then... I go back a half an hour later to look in the mirror and it LOOKS FLAWLESS. I'm not sure what happens.. but the way it actually sets in is amazing. I love this foundation now that I realized to just apply it earlier than when I'm ready to go out. I use a damp beauty blender sprayed with urban decay setting spray to apply it.
Amanda S.
Washington, MI
This is once of my favorite drug store foundations. It goes on very smooth and it makes my skin look flawless. I think the formula is in between matte and luminous. I do use a primer with this, so I don't know if it stays on all day by itself but it does with a primer. I would highly recommend this foundation and I will be repurchasing this in the future l.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back