BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gianna F.
Hi all! If you are trying to find a foundation that won't make you look oily or dry you out here's my suggestion! For oily sling get a matte foundation it works great and for dry skin get a regular liquid foundation I find this useful for myself by doing this!! Also purchase a simple stipple brush it's great for applying any foundation! I suggest to clean after each use!
Dulce  C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really really sensitive skin and I have to say I love this. Even though my skin can get flaky and dehydrated, this foundation is not too bad. Especially of you use a good moisturizer or a primer, it's amazing. Great coverage and blends like a dream. The color selection is not too bad, but I do have to mix two colors to get my shade. However, if you can find a match. It's great! It last so long. I definitely say give it a try :)
Autumn C.
One of the worst foundations I've used! I have super oily skin and this product just isn't matte enough. 30 minutes after applying the foundation along with a setting powder, I'm back to applying more translucent powder! If your skin is oily don't waste your money!! The best matte foundation I've found is Lancôme. It's pricey ($47 at Ulta) but it stays matte all day long! And if it stays matte on me, it'll stay matte on anyone! Also it's water based so no oils! I also haven't broken out due to it!
Desiree C.
Hobart, IN
When I need a light to medium coverage I usually go for this. I've found that's it's pretty easy to apply. I usually use my fingers or a damp beauty blender. You can build it up if you are having some trouble spots and it doesn't get cakey. I have combination skin. My t zone is oily and the outsides are dry & this has always been a staple in my make up collection.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I purchased this foundation because everybody was raving about it. I found it to be jus okay. It does have good coverage that is buildable. It's a matte foundation that dries to a powder like consistency. This foundation is not particularly good for people with dry skin because it will show your flaws. I also had a hard time finding a good color match for my skin tone (olive based skin tone). The one I have right now is a little too pink. Overall it was nice to try but not a holy grail foundation for me.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really enjoyed this foundation. I have extremely oily skin and this foundation seemed to be able to handle my oils throughout the day. I did still need to blot once or twice, but I have to do that with any foundation. I love that it has a pump, since a lot of drugstore foundations don't. I think the price is reasonable, especially if you find a sale or a coupon.
Amanda S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Normally my skin is more on the normal/dry range but every once in a while I will find myself to be a little on the oily side. When I do, this foundation is what I use. It has great coverage and a wide variety of colors. My skin will stay on the matte side most of the day and the oily portions of my face are kept under control. Love this foundation for my oily days.
Dena E.
Asheboro, NC
The best foundation! It is light and airy, blends easily and doesn't settle into pores and wrinkles. By far of all of the different brands and formulas I have tried this is my absolute favorite. They have shades to match any skin color from the fairest of skins to the deep rich cocoa skin there is a match for you. you will find the right combination for your skin.
Daisy B.
French Camp, CA
This is my go-to drugstore foundation. I love the coverage and the fact that it's a matte finish foundation. The only bad thing would be that this foundation oxidizes a bit. I love the packaging because it has a pump!

The coverage is medium, but it can be built up to a medium-full coverage.

I've repurchased this product about 5 times now because I love it so much.

Doesn't break me out, which is awesome since I have really sensitive acne prone and oily skin.

Definitely recommend it to anyone!
Colleen F.
I was prepared not to like this foundation. I'm typically not a CoverGirl foundation fan, but this stuff is incredible. Great full coverage and it lasts all day on my combination skin. I dust it lightly with NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat powder foundation and I swear my makeup looks better and better as the day goes on. I usually choose Revlon ColorStay as my drugstore foundation of choice, but I think it has been replaced by this. I usually apply with a flat top kabuki or just with my clean, dry fingers.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?