BY COVERGIRL #67 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amanda S.
Washington, MI
This is once of my favorite drug store foundations. It goes on very smooth and it makes my skin look flawless. I think the formula is in between matte and luminous. I do use a primer with this, so I don't know if it stays on all day by itself but it does with a primer. I would highly recommend this foundation and I will be repurchasing this in the future l.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
It's hard for me to find a good foundation that moisturizes my skin at the same time. this foundation has done a very good job at keeping my skin hydrated. the only issue I have is that when the weather is hot it can tend to cake up a bit around my nose. otherwise, this is a good concealer and provides good overall coverage.
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
A little thick, but sheers out well with a beautyblender, this foundation rivals Revlon's Colorstay for me in terms of staying power.

I like that there is a pump and while I have never tried it as a concealer, it is medium to full coverage depending on how you apply. It can look a little cakey, but if using a beautyblender, I usually don't have that problem.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
I love this foundation! I bought because foundations with a pump draw me in because it's just easy to apply that way. Great for oily skin and stays on considerable amount of time. it says it's a foundation, primer & spf in one, but i normally still use a primer because it's 2nd nature to me. but I have worn it without one and it still stays on long :)
Katie E.
I have combination skin, so I have a hard time finding makeup that works for my whole face, but this one stays on and even all day. I love this foundation because it's not expensive, it lasts all day, and most important it matches my super pale skin. I've also noticed that I don't break out as much with this makeup. Great option if you're wanting something light with full coverage and don't want to break the bank.
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
This has been one of my favorite foundations so far. I love how the shade closest to my skin color really does flawlessly blend in with my facial tone. It has a smooth, matte finish that makes me feel covered but it's not caked on, and it gives me the natural look that I desire. It stays on all day, even if I happen to get a bit sweaty during the hot summer months. Love it!
Maria C.
This was one of the first foundations I tried, not bad if you are looking for light coverage. The one thing I found difficult was being able to find one that matched my skin color, I feel that it has a range of light colors and then just a few darker colors! My advice, either switch or mix two of these foundations in order to get a better match for your skin!
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I have never found a foundation that I have loved more! This is definitely a full coverage foundation and there is minimal oxidization that occurs throughout the day, which is amazing because this is a drugstore foundation. I highly highly recommend this foundation to anyone that likes having full coverage makeup throughout the day. The only downside to this is the price. At the drugstores near me I have seen it range from $10-15 and that is on the pricey side for a drugstore makeup product.
Michelle M.
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation! It is very creamy and easy to blend, and it sets very nicely. It isn't overly oily, but I personally need a mattifying primer and powder because I have extremely oily skin. The coverage is medium to full, and you can build it up. I especially love the shades, because they match very well with my skin.
Kimberly B.
Bristol, NH
Always skeptical of cover gurl products... I've just never had good luck with them. So i hesitated on this despite rave reviews on YouTube and blogs i read. Finally tried it and loved it! Natural med-high coverage. My favorite feature by miles is the pump. Lasts all day and feels lightweight. True test will be in a week or so to see if it breaks me out.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?