BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mariel L.
Orlando, FL
This foundation is on my top 5.. I really like the coverage (although you have to build it carefully because it can be a bit cakey) medium to full.. and if you are oily this will keep you matte!!! last the entire day and i think it looks better as the time passes by... it gets a bit darker after you apply it but i actually kind of like it.. would repurchase this again..
Aivi T.
Lakewood, WA
On my combination to oily skin, this foundation lasts me throughout the day pretty well. I don't look too obnoxiously oily by the end of the day if I've set it with powder. I have a lot of scars from when I had acne and this covers them up perfectly. Would definitely repurchase this again when I run out, and for only around ten dollars, you can't go wrong with trying it!
Franchesca M.
Doral, FL
It is fabulous as your name, what you have when you're a mom and you do not have much time for makeup and touch up, very easy to blur, this base gives you, duravilidad, good coverage and beautiful appearance, I use for my daily and I will great, besides containing 20 solar protector, all this at a good price, disadvantages that should get more for good dark skin tones, but overall it is an excellent product.
Katie F.
Seagrove, NC
This is one of my favorite foundations for my normal to oily skin. Its medium to full coverage and never looks to heavy as long as i apply it with a beauty sponge or buffing brush. I just love the finish and how it makes my skin look flawless. I would definitely recommend if your looking for a full coverage foundation that will cover up acne scars and hyperpigamation.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I do have this in medium beige and it is one of my favorites.I have had oily skin for the past year or so...and this a great product.It didn't feel very heavy and didn't become cakey.I overall loved this product.It goes on evenly and it matched my skin perfectly.However it did make my face extremely shiny and the first few hours,but I used a translucent powder and that problem was solved.It is well priced for the quality,but I do have better quality foundations from the drugstore that are even less expensive.
Dulce  C.
Albany, CA
I have really really sensitive skin and I have to say I love this. Even though my skin can get flaky and dehydrated, this foundation is not too bad. Especially of you use a good moisturizer or a primer, it's amazing. Great coverage and blends like a dream. The color selection is not too bad, but I do have to mix two colors to get my shade. However, if you can find a match. It's great! It last so long. I definitely say give it a try :)
Jennifer V.
This foundation is IT for me. Having extremely oily skin, it's really difficult to find affordable foundation that does a good job of keeping my oils at bay, but this foundation is perfect! There is a great variety of shades, which is nice! It goes on very lightweight, but still does a great job of covering my redness and blemishes. It's also build-able, in case you want even more coverage. I love how when it sets, it almost feels like a powder. Did I mention it's got a matte finish?! What more can I ask for!?
Samantha C.
Let's start with my skin type; I have oily skin with slight acne scarring from my high school days. I've tried every drugstore foundation, and many high end ones thinking they would help control my skin's oils better.. And I'm so glad I came across this one! Coverage is definitely buildable, and with a mattifyung powder on top I am good all day long. Can't beat the price either compared to some foundations!
Sara H.
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation. I does everything I need it to. It is a medium to full coverage and can be layered without becoming cakey on top of any discoloration or acne spots. It wears great throughout the day without becoming blotchy or oily (I have combo skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter). I would definitely recommend this foundation!
Rebecca C.
Everyone raves about this foundation and I can see why. It is a great foundation. It gives good coverage, especially for the cost. But I don't think its the best drugstore foundation. When i used it, it looked a bit cakey, but at the same time it wouldn't cover as much as other drugstore foundations. It over all is a good foundation, but I wouldn't say its a three in one.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back