BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
I love this foundation! I bought because foundations with a pump draw me in because it's just easy to apply that way. Great for oily skin and stays on considerable amount of time. it says it's a foundation, primer & spf in one, but i normally still use a primer because it's 2nd nature to me. but I have worn it without one and it still stays on long :)
Kimberly B.
Bristol, NH
Always skeptical of cover gurl products... I've just never had good luck with them. So i hesitated on this despite rave reviews on YouTube and blogs i read. Finally tried it and loved it! Natural med-high coverage. My favorite feature by miles is the pump. Lasts all day and feels lightweight. True test will be in a week or so to see if it breaks me out.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
So I bought into the hype and bought this foundation since my skin is usually dry and who doesn't want a luminous complexion? By the end of the day this foundation had my face looking like a straight up grease ball no joke! Coverage was light to medium you have to really build it up. I wouldn't recommend, i returned it. Covergirl 3 in 1 is way better.
carmen l.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I bought this recently because I heard it was really good. But it didn't work for me, I didn't feel like it was full coverage it went on very light I felt like I had no foundation on. I don't do my makeup as often as I'd like. so i feel this is for someone who wants something light and fast to apply. Still i didn't hate it. But not my go to foundation.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
If I could give this foundation an A++++++++++ I would.. This is my everyday face saver! I use my beauty blender to apply this and it makes my face look airbrushed. Also using my beauty blender it does not go on cakey. Nor does it look cakey! I would recommend this to anyone with any skin type. I have combination skin with some acne and along with my concealer my face looks amazing after using this. And some powder afterwards my face never gets greasy throughout the day. Perfect product!
karenia b.
Haines city , FL
Did not like it all. Broke me out so bad and irritated my skin. I used it for a month and my face for irritated burned so bad. I have very sensitive skin and oily. And I bought this product in Wal-Mart. If you have sensitive skin I suggest testing the product for a week. With products you already use so you could easily pinpoint if it breaks you out.
Valentina M.
las vegas
Review for: Soft Honey more...
This is a good coverage foundation. Helps any discoloration but won't cover any birthmarks really unless you use concealer. It lasts long and doesn't look very shiny. Setting powder helps. I would buy again.
Maria C.
This was one of the first foundations I tried, not bad if you are looking for light coverage. The one thing I found difficult was being able to find one that matched my skin color, I feel that it has a range of light colors and then just a few darker colors! My advice, either switch or mix two of these foundations in order to get a better match for your skin!
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
This has been one of my favorite foundations so far. I love how the shade closest to my skin color really does flawlessly blend in with my facial tone. It has a smooth, matte finish that makes me feel covered but it's not caked on, and it gives me the natural look that I desire. It stays on all day, even if I happen to get a bit sweaty during the hot summer months. Love it!
Amy L.
I'm so sad about this. :( This foundation looked lovely on the skin. It had such a nice finish and great coverage, but after a few days, I broke out terribly-- and in places I would never normally break out. Once I discontinued use, the breakouts subsided. I have oily skin and am very acne-prone, so if you are, too, I would not recommend this foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?