BY COVERGIRL #67 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Valerie A.
I was super disappointed with this product. I heard great reviews, so I decided to give it a try, and I was not a fan! The application for me was terrible. I tried applying it several different ways: moisturizer, primer, no primer, beauty blender, flat top kabuki, foundation brush, even fingers! And every time I felt like the product just swirled around and never blended. I will not be purchasing this again. As for drugstore foundations, I still believe Revlon Colorstay and Loreal True Match are the best!!
Daisy B.
French Camp, CA
This is my go-to drugstore foundation. I love the coverage and the fact that it's a matte finish foundation. The only bad thing would be that this foundation oxidizes a bit. I love the packaging because it has a pump!

The coverage is medium, but it can be built up to a medium-full coverage.

I've repurchased this product about 5 times now because I love it so much.

Doesn't break me out, which is awesome since I have really sensitive acne prone and oily skin.

Definitely recommend it to anyone!
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
This product is so so in my opinion. When i first starting applying it i loved it. But after about 20 minutes it started to look horrible on my skin. It sunk into all of my pores. It got super patchy. And made my skin look super dry. I expected more from it since it says that its a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. Sorry, Covergirl... It was a great attempt!
Baokim B.
Bayside, NY
I am a big fan of this drugstore foundation. It has a thin/light formula, medium to full coverage, and a range of colors. You can build it up without getting too cakey and it still feels light on the skin. I use it with a sponge or my fingers and it works great either way. I often double it up as a concealer for under eyes and blemishes or hyperpigmentation. It has primer built in so it stays put all day and keeps me from looking too oily. I work 10+ hour shifts and it still looks pretty good by the time I get home. I also love the fact that it has a hygienic pump and sun protection.
Colleen F.
I was prepared not to like this foundation. I'm typically not a CoverGirl foundation fan, but this stuff is incredible. Great full coverage and it lasts all day on my combination skin. I dust it lightly with NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat powder foundation and I swear my makeup looks better and better as the day goes on. I usually choose Revlon ColorStay as my drugstore foundation of choice, but I think it has been replaced by this. I usually apply with a flat top kabuki or just with my clean, dry fingers.
Desiree C.
Hobart, IN
When I need a light to medium coverage I usually go for this. I've found that's it's pretty easy to apply. I usually use my fingers or a damp beauty blender. You can build it up if you are having some trouble spots and it doesn't get cakey. I have combination skin. My t zone is oily and the outsides are dry & this has always been a staple in my make up collection.
Wilma B.
Always have used covergirl make up. This foundation is good coverage and feels smooth doesn't dry my face. Good for combination skin like I have. Feel light weight on the skin
Shalynn M.
Layton, UT
This is my favorite foundation at the moment! It is build-able as far as the coverage and has a 20 SPF, so no need to apply sunscreen as well. I have normal to dry skin and I have not noticed any cakeyness from this foundation. I do apply a primer underneath, but I'm not sure that it would need it. I apply with a brush to begin with and then smooth it all out at the end with a Beauty Blender sponge and get a airbrushed finish. Speaking of airbrushed, I have a machine and prefer this foundation to it!
Amanda S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Normally my skin is more on the normal/dry range but every once in a while I will find myself to be a little on the oily side. When I do, this foundation is what I use. It has great coverage and a wide variety of colors. My skin will stay on the matte side most of the day and the oily portions of my face are kept under control. Love this foundation for my oily days.
Amanda S.
Washington, MI
This is once of my favorite drug store foundations. It goes on very smooth and it makes my skin look flawless. I think the formula is in between matte and luminous. I do use a primer with this, so I don't know if it stays on all day by itself but it does with a primer. I would highly recommend this foundation and I will be repurchasing this in the future l.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?