BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
I LOVE this drugstore foundation. It makes my skin look so nice and smooth. I have combination skin so I have oily areas and some dry areas. If you have a lot of dryness then avoid this foundation because it will emphasize big patches! If it's minor, then it's perfect! The coverage is medium but you can build it up to full coverage. Easily accessible at target , Walmart, etc. ☺️
Kaitlyn H.
Comstock Park, MI
I have a hard time finding foundations that are compatible with my skin tone. I am fair skinned with freckles so in the summertime my face is about 59 different shades. When I received a sample of this product I was skeptical but I was happy to test it out. I found that this foundation covered and evened my skin tone. I didn't have to use much at all to cover my entire face!! Bonus- it lasted an entire day out in the sun boating on Lake Michigan!! I will for certain be purchasing this product when my sample is gone!
Darelia A.
I'm a fan of full coverage, not that I have much to cover but I like my base to be even so when I apply the rest of my makeup, it just looks flawless. This foundation was a one in all. I didn't have to color correct, conceal and then foundation. The color matched perfectly. It didn't oxidize on myself. I have oily skin and it is def one of my favorite drugstore foundations!
Kim S.
Chester, VT
This stuff is AMAZING.
It claims to have the "lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer, and blend ability of a foundation", at first I was skeptical about this, but it REALLY DOES. I, personally, like to use primer anyways, but it lasts fine without it. The coverage is AWESOME, a little goes a really really long way. If I applied as much as I do regular foundation, I would look like I'm wearing a mask 😂. It blends really well with a foundation brush AND it dries to almost a matte finish.
New favorite foundation.
Sweetz P.
Yas I'm with the girl below me cover girl is soo good but this kind yea noo made my face breakout and had irritation red big spots I'm completely upset with this product!!! & I felt like I had so much stuff on my face like if it was clogging the free air way in my face. this product also made me sweat so damn much on my face less then five mins I put it on started to sweat
A K.
I've used this in the past and liked it as a matte foundation. The product worked well for me as far as keeping oil away. I often didn't wear powder over it. It dries quickly to a matte finish, has decent coverage, and has a shade that matches my skin (fair). I can get this for under $8. For me, it also applies well with my E.L.F. brush that I also use for other foundations.
Melissa L.
LITTLE ELM, TX
I use this foundation when I'm running errands and just want to keep it simple. It loves up to its name and stays fabulous, but it's not my absolute favorite. It tends to emphasize any dry spots on my skin and any fine lines. I have tried applying with a beauty blender and with my fingers and just haven't found the magic combo to make it work yet. But I'm not giving up!
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I do have this in medium beige and it is one of my favorites.I have had oily skin for the past year or so...and this a great product.It didn't feel very heavy and didn't become cakey.I overall loved this product.It goes on evenly and it matched my skin perfectly.However it did make my face extremely shiny and the first few hours,but I used a translucent powder and that problem was solved.It is well priced for the quality,but I do have better quality foundations from the drugstore that are even less expensive.
Sophia L.
I like the packaging comes with a pump. From the bottle, the foundation looks like it has some shimmer in it. I received my full size sample from Influenster in the color 820 Creamy Natural, which is pretty close to my skin tone. The website shows this foundation comes in seven shades. It has medium coverage; I prefer full coverage because of my acne scarring. It spreads evenly with fingertips and brush. It does dry fast so be careful to work in one area at a time. The skin does feel a little sticky after application and throughout the day. The shimmer in the bottle does not translate to skin, but it does have a slight dewy finish. I do like the look of this foundation, but I find that it does cause my oily, acne-prone skin to break out every time I wear it more than 4-5 hours.
Jennifer V.
This foundation is IT for me. Having extremely oily skin, it's really difficult to find affordable foundation that does a good job of keeping my oils at bay, but this foundation is perfect! There is a great variety of shades, which is nice! It goes on very lightweight, but still does a great job of covering my redness and blemishes. It's also build-able, in case you want even more coverage. I love how when it sets, it almost feels like a powder. Did I mention it's got a matte finish?! What more can I ask for!?
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back