BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shalynn M.
Layton, UT
This is my favorite foundation at the moment! It is build-able as far as the coverage and has a 20 SPF, so no need to apply sunscreen as well. I have normal to dry skin and I have not noticed any cakeyness from this foundation. I do apply a primer underneath, but I'm not sure that it would need it. I apply with a brush to begin with and then smooth it all out at the end with a Beauty Blender sponge and get a airbrushed finish. Speaking of airbrushed, I have a machine and prefer this foundation to it!
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
This product is so so in my opinion. When i first starting applying it i loved it. But after about 20 minutes it started to look horrible on my skin. It sunk into all of my pores. It got super patchy. And made my skin look super dry. I expected more from it since it says that its a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. Sorry, Covergirl... It was a great attempt!
Lisa H.
Rock Hill, SC
This foundation is my absolute Holy Grail!!!. Before purchasing, I watched many reviews that said this foundation was best for oil skin, since it's a matte finish. I have very dry skin, with an oily t-zone.I decided to purchase it and try it out. This foundation evens out my skin tone and give me great coverage. There are days when I don't even have to wear concealer with it!! It lasts for hours too! And it's drugstore!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
Honestly, when I first apply this.. it doesn't look amazing. I get that whole "ew my face today" feeling. Makes me feel like it's caking up and just doesn't look good. Then... I go back a half an hour later to look in the mirror and it LOOKS FLAWLESS. I'm not sure what happens.. but the way it actually sets in is amazing. I love this foundation now that I realized to just apply it earlier than when I'm ready to go out. I use a damp beauty blender sprayed with urban decay setting spray to apply it.
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
A little thick, but sheers out well with a beautyblender, this foundation rivals Revlon's Colorstay for me in terms of staying power.

I like that there is a pump and while I have never tried it as a concealer, it is medium to full coverage depending on how you apply. It can look a little cakey, but if using a beautyblender, I usually don't have that problem.
brandi s.
This foundation is perfect for everyday use. i love the coverage, color options and thank ya baby Jesus it has a pump! I'm on my 3rd bottle now and will be going back for # 4. only bad thing in my eyes is every bottle I'm left with about 4 uses left because the straw doesn't quite reach the bottle of the glass. other than that I'm in love with this foundation.
Angela H.
Lima, OH
This product was a really pleasant surprise! I have been using mineral powder foundation for years, and still struggled with an oily T-zone by midway thru my workday.

This liquid went on more smoothly and evenly than expected, and the word luminous is an apt expression because my skin didn't look greasy, nor did it look matte and fake.

I should also mention that I had sort of snobbishly thought I had somehow outgrown this brand, but this product has changed my impression of Covergirl for the better!
Amanda S.
Washington, MI
This is once of my favorite drug store foundations. It goes on very smooth and it makes my skin look flawless. I think the formula is in between matte and luminous. I do use a primer with this, so I don't know if it stays on all day by itself but it does with a primer. I would highly recommend this foundation and I will be repurchasing this in the future l.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I recently found this foundation at my local salvage store. Since I was running low on foundation I grabbed this up mainly cause it's was all they had in my shade.. I have to say this is great I really like it. Maily cause it don't look caked up it has great coverage almost flawless
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
It's hard for me to find a good foundation that moisturizes my skin at the same time. this foundation has done a very good job at keeping my skin hydrated. the only issue I have is that when the weather is hot it can tend to cake up a bit around my nose. otherwise, this is a good concealer and provides good overall coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?