BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angela R.
Orlando, FL
CoverGirl is an American cosmetics brand founded in Maryland, Canada, by theNoxzema Chemical Company (later called Noxell, a popular face cleaner) and acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1989. The Noxell Company advertised this cosmetics line by allowing "cover girls", fashion models, actresses, and singers who appear on the front cover of women's magazines, to wear its products. CoverGirl makes up for lack of direct individual customer service by providing a wide variety of cosmetics available at reasonable prices
Kaitlyn H.
Comstock Park, MI
I have a hard time finding foundations that are compatible with my skin tone. I am fair skinned with freckles so in the summertime my face is about 59 different shades. When I received a sample of this product I was skeptical but I was happy to test it out. I found that this foundation covered and evened my skin tone. I didn't have to use much at all to cover my entire face!! Bonus- it lasted an entire day out in the sun boating on Lake Michigan!! I will for certain be purchasing this product when my sample is gone!
Emily L.
Clifton, NJ
This is my favorite foundation out of all the drugstore and high end foundations I own (I've tried really expensive foundations from Sephora and I still prefer this). I have combination skin that gets super oily in the T-zone and this foundation blends really well onto the skin and looks really natural while giving great coverage. It's also an added bonus that their lightest shade 805 is light enough for my pale skin without being too pink and it doesn't oxidize. I would highly recommend this foundation to everyone.
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
I've never bought one of those $20 foundations because I thought they were a waste of money. Boy was I wrong! I bought the covergirl 3 in 1 foundation and it changed my life! All of the other foundations I've used left my face greasy and oily within an hour! This one goes on so smooth without any shine! I'm in love with it and I will continue to buy it because it's so worth it!
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
HOLY COW this foundation is amazing. Looking at it and seeing that it says 3 in 1 just sounds too good to be true at first, but then I kept seeing recommendations about it on youtube, so I decided to go for it! Great choice! It is a full coverage foundation and dries to a light powdery finish. One thing that I love is how little it takes to cover your face! Just one little pump and you are good to go! Plus, you can't really go wrong with an SPF. If you have been cautious about this product just go for it! It even works well with sensitive skin which I know is a problem for a lot of people. :)
Darelia A.
I'm a fan of full coverage, not that I have much to cover but I like my base to be even so when I apply the rest of my makeup, it just looks flawless. This foundation was a one in all. I didn't have to color correct, conceal and then foundation. The color matched perfectly. It didn't oxidize on myself. I have oily skin and it is def one of my favorite drugstore foundations!
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Was really shocked to love this because I usually don't fall in love with products from cover girl. Love the finish and the formula, leaves me nice and glowy. One of the only foundations that does not cling to my dry patches. The only reason it doesn't get five starts is because of the smell. I absolutely cannot stand the smell. If the formula was not so great I wouldn't be able to take it.
Katie F.
Seagrove, NC
This is one of my favorite foundations for my normal to oily skin. Its medium to full coverage and never looks to heavy as long as i apply it with a beauty sponge or buffing brush. I just love the finish and how it makes my skin look flawless. I would definitely recommend if your looking for a full coverage foundation that will cover up acne scars and hyperpigamation.
Gianna F.
Hi all! If you are trying to find a foundation that won't make you look oily or dry you out here's my suggestion! For oily sling get a matte foundation it works great and for dry skin get a regular liquid foundation I find this useful for myself by doing this!! Also purchase a simple stipple brush it's great for applying any foundation! I suggest to clean after each use!
Laura C.
Wow, just wow! I love this foundation. I actually found a perfect color for my skin on the first attempt. I read a lot of reviews about how great this stuff was, so I tried it and it's truly amazing! Has decent coverage for my acne and acne scarred skin. It also keeps my skin from getting oily. By the end of the day, my skin still looks matte and not greasy. This stuff is definitely worth a try!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?