BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Autumn C.
One of the worst foundations I've used! I have super oily skin and this product just isn't matte enough. 30 minutes after applying the foundation along with a setting powder, I'm back to applying more translucent powder! If your skin is oily don't waste your money!! The best matte foundation I've found is Lancôme. It's pricey ($47 at Ulta) but it stays matte all day long! And if it stays matte on me, it'll stay matte on anyone! Also it's water based so no oils! I also haven't broken out due to it!
Colleen F.
I was prepared not to like this foundation. I'm typically not a CoverGirl foundation fan, but this stuff is incredible. Great full coverage and it lasts all day on my combination skin. I dust it lightly with NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat powder foundation and I swear my makeup looks better and better as the day goes on. I usually choose Revlon ColorStay as my drugstore foundation of choice, but I think it has been replaced by this. I usually apply with a flat top kabuki or just with my clean, dry fingers.
Denise S.
I have been using covergirl foundation for many years, I have strayed away from CG but always seem to find my way back, I have a very unusual skin tone color, I have an extremely hard time trying to find the perfect color that matches, CG is the only foundation that I have found that comes even close to my color, I have to say...I LOVE LOVE LOVE my CG foundation.
Desiree C.
Hobart, IN
When I need a light to medium coverage I usually go for this. I've found that's it's pretty easy to apply. I usually use my fingers or a damp beauty blender. You can build it up if you are having some trouble spots and it doesn't get cakey. I have combination skin. My t zone is oily and the outsides are dry & this has always been a staple in my make up collection.
Baokim B.
Bayside, NY
I am a big fan of this drugstore foundation. It has a thin/light formula, medium to full coverage, and a range of colors. You can build it up without getting too cakey and it still feels light on the skin. I use it with a sponge or my fingers and it works great either way. I often double it up as a concealer for under eyes and blemishes or hyperpigmentation. It has primer built in so it stays put all day and keeps me from looking too oily. I work 10+ hour shifts and it still looks pretty good by the time I get home. I also love the fact that it has a hygienic pump and sun protection.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
This product is so so in my opinion. When i first starting applying it i loved it. But after about 20 minutes it started to look horrible on my skin. It sunk into all of my pores. It got super patchy. And made my skin look super dry. I expected more from it since it says that its a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. Sorry, Covergirl... It was a great attempt!
Amanda S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Normally my skin is more on the normal/dry range but every once in a while I will find myself to be a little on the oily side. When I do, this foundation is what I use. It has great coverage and a wide variety of colors. My skin will stay on the matte side most of the day and the oily portions of my face are kept under control. Love this foundation for my oily days.
Shalynn M.
Layton, UT
This is my favorite foundation at the moment! It is build-able as far as the coverage and has a 20 SPF, so no need to apply sunscreen as well. I have normal to dry skin and I have not noticed any cakeyness from this foundation. I do apply a primer underneath, but I'm not sure that it would need it. I apply with a brush to begin with and then smooth it all out at the end with a Beauty Blender sponge and get a airbrushed finish. Speaking of airbrushed, I have a machine and prefer this foundation to it!
Manisha P.
This foundation being a drug store works quite good for me in the winter time when my face is dry and patchy.
I loved it. I am using the 3in1 in the shade 857 golden tan and It matches my golden yellow undertones better than my estee lauder foundation in 4w1 honey bronze and my MUFE foundation in 153.
If you have acne prone skin- you should def. try this out. All the three foundations I like but this one is my go to on regular work days. I am planning on trying the NARS dewy foundation soon next.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really enjoyed this foundation. I have extremely oily skin and this foundation seemed to be able to handle my oils throughout the day. I did still need to blot once or twice, but I have to do that with any foundation. I love that it has a pump, since a lot of drugstore foundations don't. I think the price is reasonable, especially if you find a sale or a coupon.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?