BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Baokim B.
Bayside, NY
I am a big fan of this drugstore foundation. It has a thin/light formula, medium to full coverage, and a range of colors. You can build it up without getting too cakey and it still feels light on the skin. I use it with a sponge or my fingers and it works great either way. I often double it up as a concealer for under eyes and blemishes or hyperpigmentation. It has primer built in so it stays put all day and keeps me from looking too oily. I work 10+ hour shifts and it still looks pretty good by the time I get home. I also love the fact that it has a hygienic pump and sun protection.
Colleen F.
I was prepared not to like this foundation. I'm typically not a CoverGirl foundation fan, but this stuff is incredible. Great full coverage and it lasts all day on my combination skin. I dust it lightly with NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat powder foundation and I swear my makeup looks better and better as the day goes on. I usually choose Revlon ColorStay as my drugstore foundation of choice, but I think it has been replaced by this. I usually apply with a flat top kabuki or just with my clean, dry fingers.
Shalynn M.
Layton, UT
This is my favorite foundation at the moment! It is build-able as far as the coverage and has a 20 SPF, so no need to apply sunscreen as well. I have normal to dry skin and I have not noticed any cakeyness from this foundation. I do apply a primer underneath, but I'm not sure that it would need it. I apply with a brush to begin with and then smooth it all out at the end with a Beauty Blender sponge and get a airbrushed finish. Speaking of airbrushed, I have a machine and prefer this foundation to it!
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I purchased this foundation because everybody was raving about it. I found it to be jus okay. It does have good coverage that is buildable. It's a matte foundation that dries to a powder like consistency. This foundation is not particularly good for people with dry skin because it will show your flaws. I also had a hard time finding a good color match for my skin tone (olive based skin tone). The one I have right now is a little too pink. Overall it was nice to try but not a holy grail foundation for me.
Valerie A.
I was super disappointed with this product. I heard great reviews, so I decided to give it a try, and I was not a fan! The application for me was terrible. I tried applying it several different ways: moisturizer, primer, no primer, beauty blender, flat top kabuki, foundation brush, even fingers! And every time I felt like the product just swirled around and never blended. I will not be purchasing this again. As for drugstore foundations, I still believe Revlon Colorstay and Loreal True Match are the best!!
Dena E.
Asheboro, NC
The best foundation! It is light and airy, blends easily and doesn't settle into pores and wrinkles. By far of all of the different brands and formulas I have tried this is my absolute favorite. They have shades to match any skin color from the fairest of skins to the deep rich cocoa skin there is a match for you. you will find the right combination for your skin.
Desiree C.
Hobart, IN
When I need a light to medium coverage I usually go for this. I've found that's it's pretty easy to apply. I usually use my fingers or a damp beauty blender. You can build it up if you are having some trouble spots and it doesn't get cakey. I have combination skin. My t zone is oily and the outsides are dry & this has always been a staple in my make up collection.
Wilma B.
Always have used covergirl make up. This foundation is good coverage and feels smooth doesn't dry my face. Good for combination skin like I have. Feel light weight on the skin
Lindsey C.
Cape Coral, FL
I have EXTREMELY oily skin & have used the Revlon colorstay for years. But wanted & kind of knew there had to be something better. The colorstay is VERY hard to get off.
I tried this....won't switch unless this stops working! The first color I tried, perfect! Blends so easily, med/full coverage. I still use a mattifying/primer because my skin is just THAT oily. But I typically wear my makeup at least 12 hours (I work long days!) & it still looks good by 9pm or later when I go to remove it! NO COMPLAINTS HERE!
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really enjoyed this foundation. I have extremely oily skin and this foundation seemed to be able to handle my oils throughout the day. I did still need to blot once or twice, but I have to do that with any foundation. I love that it has a pump, since a lot of drugstore foundations don't. I think the price is reasonable, especially if you find a sale or a coupon.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?