BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Fabiola H.
Yakima, WA
This foundation actually lasts on my face. NO FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER TRIED LASTED on my face. Not Mac, not the well-known Revlon Colorstay, nothing. Cover Girl 3-in-1 Outlast does, I love this! Pretty great range of shades to choose from, except for they are a little too pink under toned for my yellow undertones.
The Pump is a major plus, and it locks preventing messes. but when the pump stops giving out product, I go in and scoop foundation out with a small brush. No need to waste a great product for a small packaging flaw!
Whitney P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I'm normally not a fan of this brand but here recently they have been coming out with some good products. This foundation has changed my mind about this brand and made me more open to trying more things from this brand. I love this foundation, it's one of the best for people who have oily combination skin. If you have dry skin you can use this as well, just use extra moisturizer.
Glayol K.
Irvine, CA
This foundation is very overhyped, everyone says how amazing it is on youtube, on nearly every beauty website. I like the coverage, but not so much the appearance and color range. I had to return my purchased foundations 3 times because it didn't color match me out of the bottle well or even trying it on my jawline. This foundation oxidizes badly and clings to dry areas and flakes, since it's the winter time it's really being bad. I have a love hate relationship with it. During the day it gets kind of orange, depending on how close it matches your skin. Nevertheless, no one wants to look like an oompa loompa.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not super sure about my opinion towards this foundation. Some days I really like it but others I just feel my skin super oily. I end up not using as much as I wish because of that. Maybe if your skin is normal-dry it would be ok but mine ir pretty only on the T zone and even though I really like the coverage I feel like I could fry an egg on my face by the end of the day lol
Kathy D.
I'm very picky when it comes to foundation and this one did not wow me. I'm have extreme scarring from my acne and I also have combo skin. (Cheeks dry, everywhere else oily like fried chicken). This foundation kept me matte for about 4 or 5 hrs until I had to touch up again. The range of colors they have is awful for those with yellow undertones. I had to buy and return 3 of these to try and get my right tone;THEY WERE ALL PINK UNDERTONED. Unfortunately, this did break me out and the coverage was medium to buildable.
Krupa P.
CHICAGO, IL
I have very oily and acne prone skin. This is one of the only drugstore foundations that keeps my oils at bay without breaking me out. Also I usually don't wear liquid foundation cuz I would have to cake my face with powder. This foundation is a one time application that includes concealer, foundation and powder. There is some oxidation but once you find your shade, you're good to go!
Ashley V.
Review for: Other more...
Love this foundation! I use it every single day and it matches my skin color perfectly. I'm extremely pale and I'm so glad that they have one light enough for me because that's always been a struggle for me.
Ashleigh D.
Circleville, OH
This stuff is GLORIOUS!!!! I can wear it going anywhere and I know it's not gonna cake or fade. I wear it to work and I often work 11 hour shifts. It lasts through lunch break naps in the corner. Long sweaty days outside. It gives great coverage and is very buildable. I only find myself needing concealer under they eyes and if I have a really bad zit or blemish that needs covering.
Anna L.
I continue to grab for this foundation whenever I do my makeup. I wear the shade "820: Creamy Natural". I have dry skin and this has the perfect luminosity to help, however it can sometimes cling to dry patches, but I honestly haven't found a foundation that does not do that. Packaging is glass with a "lockable" pump dispenser.
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
HOLY COW this foundation is amazing. Looking at it and seeing that it says 3 in 1 just sounds too good to be true at first, but then I kept seeing recommendations about it on youtube, so I decided to go for it! Great choice! It is a full coverage foundation and dries to a light powdery finish. One thing that I love is how little it takes to cover your face! Just one little pump and you are good to go! Plus, you can't really go wrong with an SPF. If you have been cautious about this product just go for it! It even works well with sensitive skin which I know is a problem for a lot of people. :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?