BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
I've never bought one of those $20 foundations because I thought they were a waste of money. Boy was I wrong! I bought the covergirl 3 in 1 foundation and it changed my life! All of the other foundations I've used left my face greasy and oily within an hour! This one goes on so smooth without any shine! I'm in love with it and I will continue to buy it because it's so worth it!
Alisha G.
Higganum, CT
I just recently starting using this for about 2 months and I am extremely picky about my foundation. I look for: Medium to full coverage, last a long time, does not break up on my skin, good color selection, and a matte finish. This foundation does it all without looking cakey on my skin and it does not break me out! I have to pick up a few other shades for my winter skin!
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
HOLY COW this foundation is amazing. Looking at it and seeing that it says 3 in 1 just sounds too good to be true at first, but then I kept seeing recommendations about it on youtube, so I decided to go for it! Great choice! It is a full coverage foundation and dries to a light powdery finish. One thing that I love is how little it takes to cover your face! Just one little pump and you are good to go! Plus, you can't really go wrong with an SPF. If you have been cautious about this product just go for it! It even works well with sensitive skin which I know is a problem for a lot of people. :)
Kaitlyn H.
Comstock Park, MI
I have a hard time finding foundations that are compatible with my skin tone. I am fair skinned with freckles so in the summertime my face is about 59 different shades. When I received a sample of this product I was skeptical but I was happy to test it out. I found that this foundation covered and evened my skin tone. I didn't have to use much at all to cover my entire face!! Bonus- it lasted an entire day out in the sun boating on Lake Michigan!! I will for certain be purchasing this product when my sample is gone!
diana v.
I love this foundation. Since it is a 3 in 1, you can use it in so many ways. Since I picked the wrong shade and it ended up being too light I just use it as either under eye concealer or to clean up my brows. The coverage is pretty good. I have dry skin but it doesn't look bad if I have a good base. Moisturize, prime and this foundation will look and sit nice on your skin.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
I LOVE this drugstore foundation. It makes my skin look so nice and smooth. I have combination skin so I have oily areas and some dry areas. If you have a lot of dryness then avoid this foundation because it will emphasize big patches! If it's minor, then it's perfect! The coverage is medium but you can build it up to full coverage. Easily accessible at target , Walmart, etc. ☺️
Darelia A.
I'm a fan of full coverage, not that I have much to cover but I like my base to be even so when I apply the rest of my makeup, it just looks flawless. This foundation was a one in all. I didn't have to color correct, conceal and then foundation. The color matched perfectly. It didn't oxidize on myself. I have oily skin and it is def one of my favorite drugstore foundations!
Gianna F.
Hi all! If you are trying to find a foundation that won't make you look oily or dry you out here's my suggestion! For oily sling get a matte foundation it works great and for dry skin get a regular liquid foundation I find this useful for myself by doing this!! Also purchase a simple stipple brush it's great for applying any foundation! I suggest to clean after each use!
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I do have this in medium beige and it is one of my favorites.I have had oily skin for the past year or so...and this a great product.It didn't feel very heavy and didn't become cakey.I overall loved this product.It goes on evenly and it matched my skin perfectly.However it did make my face extremely shiny and the first few hours,but I used a translucent powder and that problem was solved.It is well priced for the quality,but I do have better quality foundations from the drugstore that are even less expensive.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY
For a girl that has really sensitive skin I am very cautious about what I put on my skin. I also don't love spending a bunch of money on a high end product. This foundation by far covered the majority of the blemishes on my face and seemed to stay on my face all day without me using a setting spray. If you are looking for a cheaper foundation this is definitely for you.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?