BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Morgan M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I love this foundation. It's inexpensive, the coverage is great, and I'm in love with the finish that it gives. It makes my skin look flawless and shine-free. This is a great one if you have oily skin. It's not good for those with dry skin because it would cling to those dry patches, but if you're oily, give this a try. The coverage is medium to full and can be buildable. I love that it provides excellent coverage without feeling cakey and it's super blendable. I give it two thumbs up and will definitely be repurchasing this foundation!
Kristi W.
FREDERICK
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabolous 3-in-1 Foundation is one of the best foundations I have used. First, I am very impressed that Covergirl offers a foundation with SPF20 (even a lot of high end brands seem to offer SPF15) for a reasonable price. I also like the fact that it provides full coverage that is buildable and is very long lasting. I suffer from acne, and it is great to be able to use this foundation in place of a concealer or apply it all over the face without a need to add a concealer on top. The other thing I love about Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous is the fact that you dispense it through a pump - this helps to keep the product fresh and free from bacteria, which could exacerbate acne. Although I also love Revlon's foundation, Covergirl offers just as good a quality for a slightly lower price.
Veronica P.
Surprised by the durability! The outlast claim is definitely accurate. It holds up all day through heat and humidity. For those that said it clogs pores and causes breakouts, double check what primer you're using, as it is best to pair full coverage foundations with a primer of the same ingredients. Water based and water based or silicone based and silicone based. That way the primer protects your pores and the foundation sits smoothly. I am very acne prone but this foundation really works for me, will probably purchase in the future.
Kimberly P.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm 37, full time mother and full time RN, and this foundation is one of the best drugstore foundations out. Soft finish, long lasting, blends easily, can build to full coverage. I'm applied by wet beauty blender and brush - both equally great. I do have oily skin so I definitely set. During a 12 hour shift I blot maybe twice...maybe. Not heavy matte, doesn't sink into pores or fine lines.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Personally I hated this foundation and exchanged it as soon as I could (thanks to Walmart's awesome policy. Just tell them you chose the wrong shade) Felt goopy and thick coming out, application was a nightmare, did not blend well with my fingers and streaked with the brush. Oxidized orange and just sat on my skin. Needless to say that was a bad makeup day.
Kimberly G.
I have acne, scarring, and dry skin. Trying to find a perfect foundation with the right coverage and finish has been super hard. I have tried so many drugs store and this is hands down my favorite. Until I found this one the only foundation that I liked and matched me was MAC studio fix fluid. This foundation lives to the same expectation. It has super high coverage for people with scarring or acne. It is also build able. The finish is a semi matte. With just a little powder it will be matte. It does not oxidize. I just love it!
Antonia L.
Huntington Pk, CA
This is by far my favorite foundation from the drugstore! It has great coverage it can go from sheer to medium, it builds up very nicely, dries fast, matte finish, I love that you don't have to set it unless you have very oily skin, there is a great color selection for pink and yellow/beige undertones, I would repurchase this because it is a great everyday foundation for school or work!
Anna L.
I continue to grab for this foundation whenever I do my makeup. I wear the shade "820: Creamy Natural". I have dry skin and this has the perfect luminosity to help, however it can sometimes cling to dry patches, but I honestly haven't found a foundation that does not do that. Packaging is glass with a "lockable" pump dispenser.
Krupa P.
Bourne, MA
I have very oily and acne prone skin. This is one of the only drugstore foundations that keeps my oils at bay without breaking me out. Also I usually don't wear liquid foundation cuz I would have to cake my face with powder. This foundation is a one time application that includes concealer, foundation and powder. There is some oxidation but once you find your shade, you're good to go!
Kathy D.
I'm very picky when it comes to foundation and this one did not wow me. I'm have extreme scarring from my acne and I also have combo skin. (Cheeks dry, everywhere else oily like fried chicken). This foundation kept me matte for about 4 or 5 hrs until I had to touch up again. The range of colors they have is awful for those with yellow undertones. I had to buy and return 3 of these to try and get my right tone;THEY WERE ALL PINK UNDERTONED. Unfortunately, this did break me out and the coverage was medium to buildable.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back