BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Dulce  C.
Albany, CA
I have really really sensitive skin and I have to say I love this. Even though my skin can get flaky and dehydrated, this foundation is not too bad. Especially of you use a good moisturizer or a primer, it's amazing. Great coverage and blends like a dream. The color selection is not too bad, but I do have to mix two colors to get my shade. However, if you can find a match. It's great! It last so long. I definitely say give it a try :)
Melissa L.
LITTLE ELM, TX
I use this foundation when I'm running errands and just want to keep it simple. It loves up to its name and stays fabulous, but it's not my absolute favorite. It tends to emphasize any dry spots on my skin and any fine lines. I have tried applying with a beauty blender and with my fingers and just haven't found the magic combo to make it work yet. But I'm not giving up!
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really enjoyed this foundation. I have extremely oily skin and this foundation seemed to be able to handle my oils throughout the day. I did still need to blot once or twice, but I have to do that with any foundation. I love that it has a pump, since a lot of drugstore foundations don't. I think the price is reasonable, especially if you find a sale or a coupon.
Savannah S.
Stanley, NC
I have mixed feelings for this foundation. People have hyped this product up when I don't really think it is the best thing ever. I have acne prone skin and this foundation does not do the job, if I was breaking out it never really covered my blemishes. When I tried to build it up the foundation started to look cakey. Not to forget that it is NOT transfer proof!
Manisha P.
Irvine, CA
This foundation being a drug store works quite good for me in the winter time when my face is dry and patchy.
I loved it. I am using the 3in1 in the shade 857 golden tan and It matches my golden yellow undertones better than my estee lauder foundation in 4w1 honey bronze and my MUFE foundation in 153.
If you have acne prone skin- you should def. try this out. All the three foundations I like but this one is my go to on regular work days. I am planning on trying the NARS dewy foundation soon next.
Daisy B.
French Camp, CA
This is my go-to drugstore foundation. I love the coverage and the fact that it's a matte finish foundation. The only bad thing would be that this foundation oxidizes a bit. I love the packaging because it has a pump!

The coverage is medium, but it can be built up to a medium-full coverage.

I've repurchased this product about 5 times now because I love it so much.

Doesn't break me out, which is awesome since I have really sensitive acne prone and oily skin.

Definitely recommend it to anyone!
Dena E.
Asheboro, NC
The best foundation! It is light and airy, blends easily and doesn't settle into pores and wrinkles. By far of all of the different brands and formulas I have tried this is my absolute favorite. They have shades to match any skin color from the fairest of skins to the deep rich cocoa skin there is a match for you. you will find the right combination for your skin.
Denise S.
I have been using covergirl foundation for many years, I have strayed away from CG but always seem to find my way back, I have a very unusual skin tone color, I have an extremely hard time trying to find the perfect color that matches, CG is the only foundation that I have found that comes even close to my color, I have to say...I LOVE LOVE LOVE my CG foundation.
Autumn C.
One of the worst foundations I've used! I have super oily skin and this product just isn't matte enough. 30 minutes after applying the foundation along with a setting powder, I'm back to applying more translucent powder! If your skin is oily don't waste your money!! The best matte foundation I've found is Lancôme. It's pricey ($47 at Ulta) but it stays matte all day long! And if it stays matte on me, it'll stay matte on anyone! Also it's water based so no oils! I also haven't broken out due to it!
Baokim B.
Bayside, NY
I am a big fan of this drugstore foundation. It has a thin/light formula, medium to full coverage, and a range of colors. You can build it up without getting too cakey and it still feels light on the skin. I use it with a sponge or my fingers and it works great either way. I often double it up as a concealer for under eyes and blemishes or hyperpigmentation. It has primer built in so it stays put all day and keeps me from looking too oily. I work 10+ hour shifts and it still looks pretty good by the time I get home. I also love the fact that it has a hygienic pump and sun protection.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?