BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
A K.
I've used this in the past and liked it as a matte foundation. The product worked well for me as far as keeping oil away. I often didn't wear powder over it. It dries quickly to a matte finish, has decent coverage, and has a shade that matches my skin (fair). I can get this for under $8. For me, it also applies well with my E.L.F. brush that I also use for other foundations.
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Was really shocked to love this because I usually don't fall in love with products from cover girl. Love the finish and the formula, leaves me nice and glowy. One of the only foundations that does not cling to my dry patches. The only reason it doesn't get five starts is because of the smell. I absolutely cannot stand the smell. If the formula was not so great I wouldn't be able to take it.
Salma S.
This has been so far the best foundation on my daily use that I'm on the go in a hurry to have at least a nice touch up and I think that it's at a great price works so great on my skin doesn't feel so thin or thick on my face and it stays on for a long time even if I'm sweating I totally recommend it it's by far the best for a drugstore foundation I have tried out recently.

Angela R.
Orlando, FL
CoverGirl is an American cosmetics brand founded in Maryland, Canada, by theNoxzema Chemical Company (later called Noxell, a popular face cleaner) and acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1989. The Noxell Company advertised this cosmetics line by allowing "cover girls", fashion models, actresses, and singers who appear on the front cover of women's magazines, to wear its products. CoverGirl makes up for lack of direct individual customer service by providing a wide variety of cosmetics available at reasonable prices
diana v.
I love this foundation. Since it is a 3 in 1, you can use it in so many ways. Since I picked the wrong shade and it ended up being too light I just use it as either under eye concealer or to clean up my brows. The coverage is pretty good. I have dry skin but it doesn't look bad if I have a good base. Moisturize, prime and this foundation will look and sit nice on your skin.
Alisha G.
Higganum, CT
I just recently starting using this for about 2 months and I am extremely picky about my foundation. I look for: Medium to full coverage, last a long time, does not break up on my skin, good color selection, and a matte finish. This foundation does it all without looking cakey on my skin and it does not break me out! I have to pick up a few other shades for my winter skin!
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY
For a girl that has really sensitive skin I am very cautious about what I put on my skin. I also don't love spending a bunch of money on a high end product. This foundation by far covered the majority of the blemishes on my face and seemed to stay on my face all day without me using a setting spray. If you are looking for a cheaper foundation this is definitely for you.
Jennifer V.
This foundation is IT for me. Having extremely oily skin, it's really difficult to find affordable foundation that does a good job of keeping my oils at bay, but this foundation is perfect! There is a great variety of shades, which is nice! It goes on very lightweight, but still does a great job of covering my redness and blemishes. It's also build-able, in case you want even more coverage. I love how when it sets, it almost feels like a powder. Did I mention it's got a matte finish?! What more can I ask for!?
Sara H.
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation. I does everything I need it to. It is a medium to full coverage and can be layered without becoming cakey on top of any discoloration or acne spots. It wears great throughout the day without becoming blotchy or oily (I have combo skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter). I would definitely recommend this foundation!
Melissa L.
LITTLE ELM, TX
I use this foundation when I'm running errands and just want to keep it simple. It loves up to its name and stays fabulous, but it's not my absolute favorite. It tends to emphasize any dry spots on my skin and any fine lines. I have tried applying with a beauty blender and with my fingers and just haven't found the magic combo to make it work yet. But I'm not giving up!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?