BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Darelia A.
I'm a fan of full coverage, not that I have much to cover but I like my base to be even so when I apply the rest of my makeup, it just looks flawless. This foundation was a one in all. I didn't have to color correct, conceal and then foundation. The color matched perfectly. It didn't oxidize on myself. I have oily skin and it is def one of my favorite drugstore foundations!
Melissa L.
LITTLE ELM, TX
I use this foundation when I'm running errands and just want to keep it simple. It loves up to its name and stays fabulous, but it's not my absolute favorite. It tends to emphasize any dry spots on my skin and any fine lines. I have tried applying with a beauty blender and with my fingers and just haven't found the magic combo to make it work yet. But I'm not giving up!
Laura A.
Wow, just wow! I love this foundation. I actually found a perfect color for my skin on the first attempt. I read a lot of reviews about how great this stuff was, so I tried it and it's truly amazing! Has decent coverage for my acne and acne scarred skin. It also keeps my skin from getting oily. By the end of the day, my skin still looks matte and not greasy. This stuff is definitely worth a try!
Sophia L.
I like the packaging comes with a pump. From the bottle, the foundation looks like it has some shimmer in it. I received my full size sample from Influenster in the color 820 Creamy Natural, which is pretty close to my skin tone. The website shows this foundation comes in seven shades. It has medium coverage; I prefer full coverage because of my acne scarring. It spreads evenly with fingertips and brush. It does dry fast so be careful to work in one area at a time. The skin does feel a little sticky after application and throughout the day. The shimmer in the bottle does not translate to skin, but it does have a slight dewy finish. I do like the look of this foundation, but I find that it does cause my oily, acne-prone skin to break out every time I wear it more than 4-5 hours.
Sara H.
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation. I does everything I need it to. It is a medium to full coverage and can be layered without becoming cakey on top of any discoloration or acne spots. It wears great throughout the day without becoming blotchy or oily (I have combo skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter). I would definitely recommend this foundation!
Lauren B.
Tucson, AZ
I got this almost a year ago, and it's still going strong. probably because I don't wear makeup that often being a STAHM. Either way, this product is AMAZING. it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out, and it gives me the right amount of coverage each time. some days when I'm super lazy, this foundation is the only thing I apply before going out for the day. love it!
Dulce  C.
Albany, CA
I have really really sensitive skin and I have to say I love this. Even though my skin can get flaky and dehydrated, this foundation is not too bad. Especially of you use a good moisturizer or a primer, it's amazing. Great coverage and blends like a dream. The color selection is not too bad, but I do have to mix two colors to get my shade. However, if you can find a match. It's great! It last so long. I definitely say give it a try :)
Franchesca M.
Doral, FL
It is fabulous as your name, what you have when you're a mom and you do not have much time for makeup and touch up, very easy to blur, this base gives you, duravilidad, good coverage and beautiful appearance, I use for my daily and I will great, besides containing 20 solar protector, all this at a good price, disadvantages that should get more for good dark skin tones, but overall it is an excellent product.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I do have this in medium beige and it is one of my favorites.I have had oily skin for the past year or so...and this a great product.It didn't feel very heavy and didn't become cakey.I overall loved this product.It goes on evenly and it matched my skin perfectly.However it did make my face extremely shiny and the first few hours,but I used a translucent powder and that problem was solved.It is well priced for the quality,but I do have better quality foundations from the drugstore that are even less expensive.
Mariel L.
Clermont, FL
This foundation is on my top 5.. I really like the coverage (although you have to build it carefully because it can be a bit cakey) medium to full.. and if you are oily this will keep you matte!!! last the entire day and i think it looks better as the time passes by... it gets a bit darker after you apply it but i actually kind of like it.. would repurchase this again..
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?