BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
diana v.
I love this foundation. Since it is a 3 in 1, you can use it in so many ways. Since I picked the wrong shade and it ended up being too light I just use it as either under eye concealer or to clean up my brows. The coverage is pretty good. I have dry skin but it doesn't look bad if I have a good base. Moisturize, prime and this foundation will look and sit nice on your skin.
Samantha V.
Inver Grove, MN
I have a really hard time finding the foundation I like works for my type of skin really oily skin so if I use a foundation the next day makes me break out and I hate that so I can never find a good foundation what are good things about this foundation I wanted to know if I should buy it because I want to waste some thing I'm not going to use it because it makes me break out
Sweetz P.
Yas I'm with the girl below me cover girl is soo good but this kind yea noo made my face breakout and had irritation red big spots I'm completely upset with this product!!! & I felt like I had so much stuff on my face like if it was clogging the free air way in my face. this product also made me sweat so damn much on my face less then five mins I put it on started to sweat
Kaitlyn H.
Comstock Park, MI
I have a hard time finding foundations that are compatible with my skin tone. I am fair skinned with freckles so in the summertime my face is about 59 different shades. When I received a sample of this product I was skeptical but I was happy to test it out. I found that this foundation covered and evened my skin tone. I didn't have to use much at all to cover my entire face!! Bonus- it lasted an entire day out in the sun boating on Lake Michigan!! I will for certain be purchasing this product when my sample is gone!
Alisha G.
Higganum, CT
I just recently starting using this for about 2 months and I am extremely picky about my foundation. I look for: Medium to full coverage, last a long time, does not break up on my skin, good color selection, and a matte finish. This foundation does it all without looking cakey on my skin and it does not break me out! I have to pick up a few other shades for my winter skin!
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
I LOVE this drugstore foundation. It makes my skin look so nice and smooth. I have combination skin so I have oily areas and some dry areas. If you have a lot of dryness then avoid this foundation because it will emphasize big patches! If it's minor, then it's perfect! The coverage is medium but you can build it up to full coverage. Easily accessible at target , Walmart, etc. ☺️
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Was really shocked to love this because I usually don't fall in love with products from cover girl. Love the finish and the formula, leaves me nice and glowy. One of the only foundations that does not cling to my dry patches. The only reason it doesn't get five starts is because of the smell. I absolutely cannot stand the smell. If the formula was not so great I wouldn't be able to take it.
Kim S.
Chester, VT
This stuff is AMAZING.
It claims to have the "lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer, and blend ability of a foundation", at first I was skeptical about this, but it REALLY DOES. I, personally, like to use primer anyways, but it lasts fine without it. The coverage is AWESOME, a little goes a really really long way. If I applied as much as I do regular foundation, I would look like I'm wearing a mask 😂. It blends really well with a foundation brush AND it dries to almost a matte finish.
New favorite foundation.
Mariel L.
Clermont, FL
This foundation is on my top 5.. I really like the coverage (although you have to build it carefully because it can be a bit cakey) medium to full.. and if you are oily this will keep you matte!!! last the entire day and i think it looks better as the time passes by... it gets a bit darker after you apply it but i actually kind of like it.. would repurchase this again..
Sara H.
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation. I does everything I need it to. It is a medium to full coverage and can be layered without becoming cakey on top of any discoloration or acne spots. It wears great throughout the day without becoming blotchy or oily (I have combo skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter). I would definitely recommend this foundation!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?