BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Anna L.
I continue to grab for this foundation whenever I do my makeup. I wear the shade "820: Creamy Natural". I have dry skin and this has the perfect luminosity to help, however it can sometimes cling to dry patches, but I honestly haven't found a foundation that does not do that. Packaging is glass with a "lockable" pump dispenser.
Whitney P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I'm normally not a fan of this brand but here recently they have been coming out with some good products. This foundation has changed my mind about this brand and made me more open to trying more things from this brand. I love this foundation, it's one of the best for people who have oily combination skin. If you have dry skin you can use this as well, just use extra moisturizer.
Ashley V.
Review for: Other more...
Love this foundation! I use it every single day and it matches my skin color perfectly. I'm extremely pale and I'm so glad that they have one light enough for me because that's always been a struggle for me.
Fabiola H.
Yakima, WA
This foundation actually lasts on my face. NO FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER TRIED LASTED on my face. Not Mac, not the well-known Revlon Colorstay, nothing. Cover Girl 3-in-1 Outlast does, I love this! Pretty great range of shades to choose from, except for they are a little too pink under toned for my yellow undertones.
The Pump is a major plus, and it locks preventing messes. but when the pump stops giving out product, I go in and scoop foundation out with a small brush. No need to waste a great product for a small packaging flaw!
April Y.
This foundation somehow accentuates my dry spots and seems to make my face look patchy. Love the wear and coverage that this foundation has. There are variety of shades so it's easy to find your shade, but I find that all their shades has more of pink tones and neutral. Not so much yellow tone. This is a great foundation for someone who has oily/combo skin and want a full coverage.
Alisha G.
Higganum, CT
I just recently starting using this for about 2 months and I am extremely picky about my foundation. I look for: Medium to full coverage, last a long time, does not break up on my skin, good color selection, and a matte finish. This foundation does it all without looking cakey on my skin and it does not break me out! I have to pick up a few other shades for my winter skin!
A K.
I've used this in the past and liked it as a matte foundation. The product worked well for me as far as keeping oil away. I often didn't wear powder over it. It dries quickly to a matte finish, has decent coverage, and has a shade that matches my skin (fair). I can get this for under $8. For me, it also applies well with my E.L.F. brush that I also use for other foundations.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
I LOVE this drugstore foundation. It makes my skin look so nice and smooth. I have combination skin so I have oily areas and some dry areas. If you have a lot of dryness then avoid this foundation because it will emphasize big patches! If it's minor, then it's perfect! The coverage is medium but you can build it up to full coverage. Easily accessible at target , Walmart, etc. ☺️
Kim S.
Syracuse, NY
This stuff is AMAZING.
It claims to have the "lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer, and blend ability of a foundation", at first I was skeptical about this, but it REALLY DOES. I, personally, like to use primer anyways, but it lasts fine without it. The coverage is AWESOME, a little goes a really really long way. If I applied as much as I do regular foundation, I would look like I'm wearing a mask 😂. It blends really well with a foundation brush AND it dries to almost a matte finish.
New favorite foundation.
Darelia A.
I'm a fan of full coverage, not that I have much to cover but I like my base to be even so when I apply the rest of my makeup, it just looks flawless. This foundation was a one in all. I didn't have to color correct, conceal and then foundation. The color matched perfectly. It didn't oxidize on myself. I have oily skin and it is def one of my favorite drugstore foundations!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?