BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Vilma V.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-1 Foundation is a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. It has build-able coverage that won't make your face look cakey. As with all foundations, wait until the first later is completely dry before adding another. For best results, blot in between layers. I use the shade Soft Honey. I have combination skin. My skin-tone is olive with neutral undertones.
Zion W.
Tolleson, AZ
This foundation is a decent drugstore foundation. I picked it up because it said 3 in 1, but I still needed to use concealer for my eyeballs. It has a watery consistency and I don't recommend using a beauty blender with this product. It tends to make your face really shiny and even after using a setting powder, it was still really shiner. Maker sure to use a good primer before purchasing this item!
Bianca R.
This is the first foundation that I've ever worn and the only foundation that I've continued to wear. To be honest, I've been afraid to venture outside of the box and experiment with other brands because this particular brand offers me so much when it comes to the medium-full coverage that I need. I use the COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 875 (Soft Sable) and for me, it's a perfect dupe for MAC's NW45! This is the darkest shade and this foundation is my holy grail. It stays matte, goes on smooth, blends easily, and it lasts all day. I couldn't ask for a better foundation!
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and finding foundation that doesn't break down through my day is difficult. This formula is great, I almost never have to do a touch up till I near the end of my day or night, depending on the circumstances. It covers evenly and the finish is extremely natural. The pump is also a major plus as it cuts out mess. The hardest part was locating my color match. I'm also very pale and this foundation offers several options for lighter skinned women- so many it was hard picking them out from each other in the store.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product in my IDoVoxBox and the color matched my skin perfect but the formula was very disappointing. I did not find the foundation to provide a luminous effect and I felt the consistency was thick and sticky. Despite the thick consistency, coverage was inadequate and even light blemishes showed through. It was difficult to blend and looked patchy. This might be a good product for oily skin because the formula seemed drying to me both on my face and my hand. This is not something I would purchase and I'm afraid I can't recommend it.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
I have extremely oil skin and I find that a lot of foundations oxidize after just a few hours with this foundation that is not the case. This is hands down the best foundation I have put on in a long time. It is the right amount of thick and it is so light on the skin. When they say it's a 3 in one they weren't kidding it does it all. It doesn't crease, it doesn't budge, and it last all day they made a holy grail product in my book.
Bailey H.
This is one of the best drugstore foundations in my opinion. it has really nice medium to full coverage depending on how much you put on. it blends into the skin really nicely, and has really nice lasting power. It will even out your skin tone and brighten you up a little bit, making your skin look radiant and smooth. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a food drugstore foundation.
Kassey L.
I loved this product when I used it. I gotta say it was several years ago, but I would definitely repurchase it.
My skin is very oily and this foundation was very oil-controlling which i appreciated, and incredibly long lasting. I was just upset I couldn't find my proper shade at the time but that did't stop me from finishing the entire bottle.
Great coverage and wear-time. Nice feel on the skin.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
I have always loved this foundation and purchased it multiple times, the only problem that I have with it is when my skin gets patchy, it cleans to the patches making it look not natural and very gross looking. The color match is perfect yet I would warn the pale people that it can tend to oxidize or get orange throughout the day so balance it out with a powder that neutralizes your skin tone.
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
I love this foundation! I picked it up on a whim from Target and it has been amazing. I have combination skin and this foundation has great staying power in the humidity at home and the dry air in Las Vegas!

I find it works the best with a beauty blender and the Wayne Goss method, but it leaves a great finish and has easily buildable coverage that doesn't leave you looking overdone or cakey.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?