BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kristi W.
FREDERICK
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabolous 3-in-1 Foundation is one of the best foundations I have used. First, I am very impressed that Covergirl offers a foundation with SPF20 (even a lot of high end brands seem to offer SPF15) for a reasonable price. I also like the fact that it provides full coverage that is buildable and is very long lasting. I suffer from acne, and it is great to be able to use this foundation in place of a concealer or apply it all over the face without a need to add a concealer on top. The other thing I love about Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous is the fact that you dispense it through a pump - this helps to keep the product fresh and free from bacteria, which could exacerbate acne. Although I also love Revlon's foundation, Covergirl offers just as good a quality for a slightly lower price.
Serena K.
Hickory, NC
This foundation is nice!!! The good thing is you don't need to use a primer or a concealer!!! However I always use a primer just for my skin!!! The only downside to this foundation is the smell!!! It's a weird dull lotion smell!!! Great Drugstore foundation!!!
Nicole S.
Binghamton, NY
This has great coverage! It might need to be built up a bit, but it's really good. And it lasts really well especially with a powder on top. The first time I used it, I broke out, so if you have sensitive skin be careful. But I've been combining it with a lighter, salicylic-acid based bb cream and I find it works really well. Speaking of which, the shade is a lot darker than you'd expect.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Really liked this foundation! I liked how it applied well with my beauty blender or a brush. Great coverage, and stayed all day. I am quite oiley, so as long as I set this foundation I was fine for the entire day - no touch ups. Would definitely repurchase this foundation. OH and LOVE how it comes with a pump! The pump allows you to control how much product comes out as well as keeping it sanitary!!
Shwetha S.
Love this foundation! This is seriously underrated. I love the coverage it provides, and the shade I have is a perfect shade match. Keeps my oil under control, although I do have to blot/powder once or twice while wearing this out.
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this foundation truly the one I use true most all the time and can't wait tell I can get a lot more of it and I recommend this to anyone that loves cover girl because all there foundation are the boom and work very well with me and love the blending of this product it make my skin look good and all clean and is a good base for my make up never had problems with this product
Kathy D.
I'm very picky when it comes to foundation and this one did not wow me. I'm have extreme scarring from my acne and I also have combo skin. (Cheeks dry, everywhere else oily like fried chicken). This foundation kept me matte for about 4 or 5 hrs until I had to touch up again. The range of colors they have is awful for those with yellow undertones. I had to buy and return 3 of these to try and get my right tone;THEY WERE ALL PINK UNDERTONED. Unfortunately, this did break me out and the coverage was medium to buildable.
Glayol K.
Irvine, CA
This foundation is very overhyped, everyone says how amazing it is on youtube, on nearly every beauty website. I like the coverage, but not so much the appearance and color range. I had to return my purchased foundations 3 times because it didn't color match me out of the bottle well or even trying it on my jawline. This foundation oxidizes badly and clings to dry areas and flakes, since it's the winter time it's really being bad. I have a love hate relationship with it. During the day it gets kind of orange, depending on how close it matches your skin. Nevertheless, no one wants to look like an oompa loompa.
Anna L.
I continue to grab for this foundation whenever I do my makeup. I wear the shade "820: Creamy Natural". I have dry skin and this has the perfect luminosity to help, however it can sometimes cling to dry patches, but I honestly haven't found a foundation that does not do that. Packaging is glass with a "lockable" pump dispenser.
Krupa P.
I have very oily and acne prone skin. This is one of the only drugstore foundations that keeps my oils at bay without breaking me out. Also I usually don't wear liquid foundation cuz I would have to cake my face with powder. This foundation is a one time application that includes concealer, foundation and powder. There is some oxidation but once you find your shade, you're good to go!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?