BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sara P.
Harlingen, TX
This foundation is really smooth and hydrating. I was hesitant to buy it at first because I was in love with my Maybelline matte and poreless foundation, but I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. It really buffs into the skin smoothly with my beauty blender and it doesn't look cakey. I have a problem with looking to cakey with foundations but not with this one. The best part is that it's not oily but not super dry either. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrated while still looking like your skin.
Olivia A.
This Foundation is literally my life. I always either forget to set my alarm or i sleep through it so for days when i have absolutely no time and just want to spend five seconds on my makeup this is my go to foundation. It gives me full coverage and i don't have to worry about it coming of in like an hour and lasts all day! Love this 3 in 1 foundation its one of my favs!

*Sending Smiles your way*

-Olivia <3
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
It gives a nice medium coverage without feeling cakey. It can be built up to a full coverage if desired. I normally don't use Covergirl products but there was so much hype about this foundation that I had to try it. I'm thankful that I did. It's great quality for drugstore. I usually lean towards the Revlon Colorstay but this surprised me. I use a buffing brush or my fingers to apply and it has beautiful coverage. It has a pump which is wonderful. Great for oily skin and will keep your oil under control for quite a while. It does oxidize either on the skin.
Natalie M.
Canoga Park, CA
I have oily and slightly acne prone skin and have to say this foundation was AMAZING when it came to coverage. I used multiple ways of application and found a beauty blender to be the fastest and best. It claims to be a foundation, powder, and concealer all in one, and although i did use concealer to cover my imperfections, for normal non acne prone skin I do think it would work as a 3 in 1 foundation. My only complaint is that around 6 hours after application it began to cake in my pores which was uncomfortable. Other wise it was great! definitely recommend!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This foundation was my everyday foundation 2 years ago. It gives medium to full coverage and the foundation sits on the skin nicely. The only thing that makes me not want to use it is that it feels very thick and it transfers ALOT. I would set my face and the product would still transfer and didn't sit well with my powders. Maybe if I try to mix it in with a transfer proof foundation I would go back to it.
Monica  R.
Sylvania, OH
This is the BEST! If you have oily to combination skin this foundation is so amazing. It is my favorite foundation from the drugstore and i have continued to repurchase this multiple times. I do believe that the color selection isn't the best but you can mix shades together to get your perfect match. If you have dry skin I would recommend using moisturizer underneath and a hydrating primer just so it doesn't cling to any dry patches or accentuate any texture. It is a demi-matte finish, looks like skin, and the coverage is medium to full, depending on how much you build it up, but you could also sheer it out with adding a beauty oil. Adding a beauty oil would also help if you have dry skin and are interested in this product.
Meredith S.
Louisville, KY
Before I was pregnant, I had pretty oily skin and this foundation was one of my go-tos. It blends out beautifully with a blending sponge (think Beauty Blender or Real Techniques) I didn't keep using it though because I noticed that it seemed to get cakey around certain trouble areas no matter how I set it. I've switched to another foundation but would consider buying this one again if I was in a pinch.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
I have extremely oil skin and I find that a lot of foundations oxidize after just a few hours with this foundation that is not the case. This is hands down the best foundation I have put on in a long time. It is the right amount of thick and it is so light on the skin. When they say it's a 3 in one they weren't kidding it does it all. It doesn't crease, it doesn't budge, and it last all day they made a holy grail product in my book.
Renee K.
Tonawanda, NY
BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED! Medium coverage very buildable. Does exactly as states: Foundation, Primer, Concealer, & SPF! Wow I was surprised. Covers blemishes extremely well & very buildable coverage. Natural finish not oily or sticky. Variety of shades. Does not cause breakouts. May need touch ups of powder if extremely oily skin tone, but not necessary. Lasts all day. Never flakes, cracks, or smudges. Dries super quick. Honestly, better than my hi-end foundations. This is HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION! Walmart sells for around 9$, best buy ever!
Bianca R.
This is the first foundation that I've ever worn and the only foundation that I've continued to wear. To be honest, I've been afraid to venture outside of the box and experiment with other brands because this particular brand offers me so much when it comes to the medium-full coverage that I need. I use the COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 875 (Soft Sable) and for me, it's a perfect dupe for MAC's NW45! This is the darkest shade and this foundation is my holy grail. It stays matte, goes on smooth, blends easily, and it lasts all day. I couldn't ask for a better foundation!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?