BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sierra M.
Swansea, MA
It really does do what it claims to. It is very buildable but the coverage is pretty good the first coat, especially with a concealer. The price is great, there are quite a bit of different shades, the staying power is really good plus when you put it on it goes on all liquidy but when it dries it almost feels like a powder. The spf 20 is fantastic and it has a pump, who doesn't love a pump? It works really good if you have oily skin which I do and it works amazing at holding back the oil on my skin and the product doesn't smell bad. Well If i didn't just persuade you to buy that, I don't know what will.
Anna L.
I continue to grab for this foundation whenever I do my makeup. I wear the shade "820: Creamy Natural". I have dry skin and this has the perfect luminosity to help, however it can sometimes cling to dry patches, but I honestly haven't found a foundation that does not do that. Packaging is glass with a "lockable" pump dispenser.
Fabiola H.
Yakima, WA
This foundation actually lasts on my face. NO FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER TRIED LASTED on my face. Not Mac, not the well-known Revlon Colorstay, nothing. Cover Girl 3-in-1 Outlast does, I love this! Pretty great range of shades to choose from, except for they are a little too pink under toned for my yellow undertones.
The Pump is a major plus, and it locks preventing messes. but when the pump stops giving out product, I go in and scoop foundation out with a small brush. No need to waste a great product for a small packaging flaw!
Whitney P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I'm normally not a fan of this brand but here recently they have been coming out with some good products. This foundation has changed my mind about this brand and made me more open to trying more things from this brand. I love this foundation, it's one of the best for people who have oily combination skin. If you have dry skin you can use this as well, just use extra moisturizer.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not super sure about my opinion towards this foundation. Some days I really like it but others I just feel my skin super oily. I end up not using as much as I wish because of that. Maybe if your skin is normal-dry it would be ok but mine ir pretty only on the T zone and even though I really like the coverage I feel like I could fry an egg on my face by the end of the day lol
Glayol K.
Irvine, CA
This foundation is very overhyped, everyone says how amazing it is on youtube, on nearly every beauty website. I like the coverage, but not so much the appearance and color range. I had to return my purchased foundations 3 times because it didn't color match me out of the bottle well or even trying it on my jawline. This foundation oxidizes badly and clings to dry areas and flakes, since it's the winter time it's really being bad. I have a love hate relationship with it. During the day it gets kind of orange, depending on how close it matches your skin. Nevertheless, no one wants to look like an oompa loompa.
Kathy D.
I'm very picky when it comes to foundation and this one did not wow me. I'm have extreme scarring from my acne and I also have combo skin. (Cheeks dry, everywhere else oily like fried chicken). This foundation kept me matte for about 4 or 5 hrs until I had to touch up again. The range of colors they have is awful for those with yellow undertones. I had to buy and return 3 of these to try and get my right tone;THEY WERE ALL PINK UNDERTONED. Unfortunately, this did break me out and the coverage was medium to buildable.
April Y.
This foundation somehow accentuates my dry spots and seems to make my face look patchy. Love the wear and coverage that this foundation has. There are variety of shades so it's easy to find your shade, but I find that all their shades has more of pink tones and neutral. Not so much yellow tone. This is a great foundation for someone who has oily/combo skin and want a full coverage.
Krupa P.
I have very oily and acne prone skin. This is one of the only drugstore foundations that keeps my oils at bay without breaking me out. Also I usually don't wear liquid foundation cuz I would have to cake my face with powder. This foundation is a one time application that includes concealer, foundation and powder. There is some oxidation but once you find your shade, you're good to go!
Ashley V.
Review for: Other more...
Love this foundation! I use it every single day and it matches my skin color perfectly. I'm extremely pale and I'm so glad that they have one light enough for me because that's always been a struggle for me.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?