BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kat A.
Plantation, FL
As a girl with insanely oily skin, this was the first foundation I ever purchased (I only recently started wearing foundation). I really really love this foundation and it makes my skin look really nice and healthy. Yes, I still get a little oily in my T-zone, but overall, this foundation lasts really well on my oily skin and makes my skin look healthy and natural. Definitely recommend it to people with oily skin!
Amy W.
Bridgeville, DE
This foundation has been a staple in my makeup drawer since it first came out. It is supposed to be primer, foundation, and concealer all in one- I'm VERY oily in the T-zone so I still use a primer and I still use a brightening concealer under my eyes. This is such a long wearing everyday foundation with excellent coverage and a wide color range. I always recommend this to all of my friends(especially oily skinned ones).
Alexis B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have extremely dry skin due to dermatitis and it's so hard to find a foundation that doesn't emphasis my dry patches or makes me look flakey. See the word "luminous" I expected it to have a dewy finish that wouldn't make my look dry. It did have that dewy finish that I was searching for but it had glitter in it. I hated the way it made my skin look in the sun with all the sparkles. Also I have pale skin so I got the shade ivory but it had a pink undertone, and I have a yellow undertone. It was $10 so I had to return it, wish I could have loved it more.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Great foundation! Coverage is good. Find it applies better with a brush than a beauty blender. The texture is ok even for my skin that tends to get oily as the day wears on. My only complaint is the color selection. I haven't found a true match and the closest shade oxidizes over time so my face looks a little off depending on the light. Otherwise this is pretty good option especially for the price point.
Sara P.
Harlingen, TX
This foundation is really smooth and hydrating. I was hesitant to buy it at first because I was in love with my Maybelline matte and poreless foundation, but I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. It really buffs into the skin smoothly with my beauty blender and it doesn't look cakey. I have a problem with looking to cakey with foundations but not with this one. The best part is that it's not oily but not super dry either. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrated while still looking like your skin.
Rebecca F.
Wolcott, CT
I always tend to forget about this foundation, but when I pull it out and try it on I love it! It has great coverage, a great range of colors and undertones for the skin and bet of all, it comes with a pump! I have normal to dry skin and I do find that it clings to my dry patches a bit, especially when the weather is a bit more harsh like it is in the winter so I tend to use it as more of a summer/spring foundation. Not a strong smell, blends out nicely with a sponge and a brush, fuller coverage with a sponge. Definitely a staple in my collection!
Natalie M.
Canoga Park, CA
I have oily and slightly acne prone skin and have to say this foundation was AMAZING when it came to coverage. I used multiple ways of application and found a beauty blender to be the fastest and best. It claims to be a foundation, powder, and concealer all in one, and although i did use concealer to cover my imperfections, for normal non acne prone skin I do think it would work as a 3 in 1 foundation. My only complaint is that around 6 hours after application it began to cake in my pores which was uncomfortable. Other wise it was great! definitely recommend!
Olivia A.
This Foundation is literally my life. I always either forget to set my alarm or i sleep through it so for days when i have absolutely no time and just want to spend five seconds on my makeup this is my go to foundation. It gives me full coverage and i don't have to worry about it coming of in like an hour and lasts all day! Love this 3 in 1 foundation its one of my favs!

*Sending Smiles your way*

-Olivia <3
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
It gives a nice medium coverage without feeling cakey. It can be built up to a full coverage if desired. I normally don't use Covergirl products but there was so much hype about this foundation that I had to try it. I'm thankful that I did. It's great quality for drugstore. I usually lean towards the Revlon Colorstay but this surprised me. I use a buffing brush or my fingers to apply and it has beautiful coverage. It has a pump which is wonderful. Great for oily skin and will keep your oil under control for quite a while. It does oxidize either on the skin.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product in my IDoVoxBox and the color matched my skin perfect but the formula was very disappointing. I did not find the foundation to provide a luminous effect and I felt the consistency was thick and sticky. Despite the thick consistency, coverage was inadequate and even light blemishes showed through. It was difficult to blend and looked patchy. This might be a good product for oily skin because the formula seemed drying to me both on my face and my hand. This is not something I would purchase and I'm afraid I can't recommend it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back