BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Micky B.
Love this foundation! This was the first ones I ever got and I loved it so much! I honestly would buy it again but I have my problems and for me it does not do a lot of covering
Suzzie S.
Tried and didn't like. I returned it the next day. The foundation clung to the dry spots on my skin, I got oily in my t-zone, and I broke out. I have dry skin and I'm never oily so I thought it was crazy that I came home with oily skin and break outs, mainly because I was only out wearing it for a few hours. I do have really sensitive skin, so I'm not saying it's a bad product... it just didn't work out for me:(
Brooke S.
Pineville, KY
I typically never use the word, 'hate', when I describe a product. I usually can make it work in someway. I. Hate. This. Product!. Nothing about it worked for me. I would describe my skin as normal and I typically love a dewy finish foundation. I don't know if I got a defective one, but no matter which method I used to apply this foundation, it just looked, well, weird on my face. It went on patchy and streaky and didn't seem to set. The smell was even off putting! I have even tried mixing it with other more matte, high end foundations and I still didn't like it.
Whooby D.
Dayton, OH & Detroit, MI
So I bought the Covergirl outlast stay fabulous foundation in Tawny for 2 reasons. First is that I already bought the same foundation in True Ebony and Soft Sable and I love it so much because it lasts all day, doesn't break me out and it lets my skin breath and I don't feel like I have cake face. Second it says on the packaging that it had the coverage of a concealer so I and using the shade tawny so conceal under my eyes and on certain spots on my face and it works wonderfully! Another plus is that this is a very affordable product which of course makes me happy :)
staci p.
Coeburn, VA
You can never go wrong with a cover girl foundation. They offer a wide variety of shades. Covergirl outlast is one if my favorites. It goes one smoothly and is buildable to a medium coverage. This is a good foundation if you don't like the full coverage look. I have found it hard to get a full coverage look out of outlast without looking caking and orangeish. However for a light - medium coverage you can't go wrong.
Kat A.
Miramar, FL
As a girl with insanely oily skin, this was the first foundation I ever purchased (I only recently started wearing foundation). I really really love this foundation and it makes my skin look really nice and healthy. Yes, I still get a little oily in my T-zone, but overall, this foundation lasts really well on my oily skin and makes my skin look healthy and natural. Definitely recommend it to people with oily skin!
Sara P.
Harlingen, TX
This foundation is really smooth and hydrating. I was hesitant to buy it at first because I was in love with my Maybelline matte and poreless foundation, but I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. It really buffs into the skin smoothly with my beauty blender and it doesn't look cakey. I have a problem with looking to cakey with foundations but not with this one. The best part is that it's not oily but not super dry either. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrated while still looking like your skin.
Amy W.
Bridgeville, DE
This foundation has been a staple in my makeup drawer since it first came out. It is supposed to be primer, foundation, and concealer all in one- I'm VERY oily in the T-zone so I still use a primer and I still use a brightening concealer under my eyes. This is such a long wearing everyday foundation with excellent coverage and a wide color range. I always recommend this to all of my friends(especially oily skinned ones).
Alexis B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have extremely dry skin due to dermatitis and it's so hard to find a foundation that doesn't emphasis my dry patches or makes me look flakey. See the word "luminous" I expected it to have a dewy finish that wouldn't make my look dry. It did have that dewy finish that I was searching for but it had glitter in it. I hated the way it made my skin look in the sun with all the sparkles. Also I have pale skin so I got the shade ivory but it had a pink undertone, and I have a yellow undertone. It was $10 so I had to return it, wish I could have loved it more.
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
It gives a nice medium coverage without feeling cakey. It can be built up to a full coverage if desired. I normally don't use Covergirl products but there was so much hype about this foundation that I had to try it. I'm thankful that I did. It's great quality for drugstore. I usually lean towards the Revlon Colorstay but this surprised me. I use a buffing brush or my fingers to apply and it has beautiful coverage. It has a pump which is wonderful. Great for oily skin and will keep your oil under control for quite a while. It does oxidize either on the skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?