BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Samantha H.
Mesa, AZ
YASS!!! This is my all time favorite foundation that I have tried. I use this everyday. It has great coverage and covers up my acne marks. It last all day and gives a nice flawless, natural finish. I have oily skin with some dryness around my nose and it works with both these. It doesn't cake up and doesn't make me extremely oily. I do apply powder over top. It is so great that it is my foundation in my professional law up kit.
Kirsten L.
Waterford, PA
I have been looking for a foundation that I am actually able to say is my favorite but didn't have much luck until I found this one. I love how its not cakey, yet it stays put and covers well (something that's important to me because I have acne). One of the main things I love about this foundation is the pump. I had never used a foundation with a pump before. The ones I tried were messy and I always got too much or too little. The fact that this foundation has a pump ups its score in my book. Overall, great foundation for pretty much any skin type and definitely worth trying out.
Emma J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This foundation is pretty nice and the finish is smooth. I tend to lean more towards matte finishes when it comes to foundations, but this one is still pretty well. It's affordable and it covers enough by itself for me not to feel self-conscious. It doesn't oxidize too much except around my nose some, but thats only because I get super oily there. It's not overly cakey, but it's also not super buildable. I'd buy it again though.
Pauline N.
This has, by far, been my favorite foundation this summer. I posted a detailed review on my blog (link below) but I have a few things I want to touch on! This product is long lasting, shine free, and controls my oil very well. I only need to blot once when I am wearing this product and then I am good. I have oily skin and this product does not break down! Definitely a repurchase and now my holy grail foundation! Only thing is, you still have to use a concealer... but definitely not a deal breaker for me!

Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in1 foundation is my HOLY GRAIL drugstore foundation. I absolutely love this foundation! I pretty much wear this foundation every single day. It is easy to put on and it lasts during a 12 hour stressful work day. They have a wide variety of colors to choose from and the color I wear is absolutely beautiful. This is a my face but better kind of foundation. I recommend it all the time to my family and friends!
natalie s.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am soooo in love with this drugstore foundation!! I have combination skin, some days it really oily and other days it tends to be very dry, but with this foundation my skin feel perfect everyday now. My breakouts have almost completely stopped if it wasnt for that weekly gift every month I know my skin would be perfectly clear! I have always had a hard time finding the right shade for me, because I am very light skinned but with a warm undertone and most foundations that a light are usually ivory so pink undertones and it would make me look very orange or to pink. I use 825 buff baige and it matches perfectly!! I highly highly recommend this product for combination skin, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Beatriz S.
I use to use foundation about a couple years back, but stopped because I realized it simply made my face more oily. So for the past 4 years, I only used BB cream, which although light, and apparently good for my skin, did not give me good coverage at all. Although I'm young, I have large pores, acne, and light acne discoloration from my adolescence. I was never very happy with my skin, and it was much worse when I had to go to bed late, and woke up with a swollen face.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
Even when I have bad blemishes, this foundation cover's it. The coverage is absolutely amazing and I was completely shocked after using it for the first time. I've always had a tough time covering my blemishes but this foundation made it so much easier. I don't have to use a lot of concealer with this foundation because it cover's most of it up. It does not make me oily either. I may have to touch up once every 6-8 hours. I used to use the Revlon Colorstay - which I still love. But...this foundation...is better! (And it is cheaper than the revlon colorstay by a dollar or so)
Natalie H.
This foundation is amazing. The packaging is great, I love the pump and glass bottle combo. It applies evenly to the skin, provides full coverage, doesn't accentuate dry patches on the skin, and lasts all day. I do notice a tad of oiliness at the end of the day but my foundation skill looks great. This is the best full coverage foundation option from the drugstore that I have tried.
Erika A.
San Ysidro, CA
This foundation is great, I have very oily skin and this foundation lasts all day, the only thing I don't like is that they don't have many color variety in stores.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?