BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Bianca R.
This is the first foundation that I've ever worn and the only foundation that I've continued to wear. To be honest, I've been afraid to venture outside of the box and experiment with other brands because this particular brand offers me so much when it comes to the medium-full coverage that I need. I use the COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 875 (Soft Sable) and for me, it's a perfect dupe for MAC's NW45! This is the darkest shade and this foundation is my holy grail. It stays matte, goes on smooth, blends easily, and it lasts all day. I couldn't ask for a better foundation!
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and finding foundation that doesn't break down through my day is difficult. This formula is great, I almost never have to do a touch up till I near the end of my day or night, depending on the circumstances. It covers evenly and the finish is extremely natural. The pump is also a major plus as it cuts out mess. The hardest part was locating my color match. I'm also very pale and this foundation offers several options for lighter skinned women- so many it was hard picking them out from each other in the store.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product in my IDoVoxBox and the color matched my skin perfect but the formula was very disappointing. I did not find the foundation to provide a luminous effect and I felt the consistency was thick and sticky. Despite the thick consistency, coverage was inadequate and even light blemishes showed through. It was difficult to blend and looked patchy. This might be a good product for oily skin because the formula seemed drying to me both on my face and my hand. This is not something I would purchase and I'm afraid I can't recommend it.
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
I love this foundation! I picked it up on a whim from Target and it has been amazing. I have combination skin and this foundation has great staying power in the humidity at home and the dry air in Las Vegas!

I find it works the best with a beauty blender and the Wayne Goss method, but it leaves a great finish and has easily buildable coverage that doesn't leave you looking overdone or cakey.
Jan L.
I have used many kinds of coverup and I have truly never been satisfied until now, I received this product in my Voxbox as a complimentary gift for testing and giving my honest opinion on the product. Since I received it last month I have used in on a few occasions and mind you, I do not usually use much make up, but I do not a good coverup if possible. I am pleased to say that this product is silky smooth, glides on easily , blends well with my skin tone and gives my face that smooth, even look. It feels very nice no oily buildup, easy to apply and most of all last for hours without giving you that shinny oily look that many others do after an hour of two of being in the heat…This is a must have in my cosmetic drawer.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
I have always loved this foundation and purchased it multiple times, the only problem that I have with it is when my skin gets patchy, it cleans to the patches making it look not natural and very gross looking. The color match is perfect yet I would warn the pale people that it can tend to oxidize or get orange throughout the day so balance it out with a powder that neutralizes your skin tone.
Kassey L.
I loved this product when I used it. I gotta say it was several years ago, but I would definitely repurchase it.
My skin is very oily and this foundation was very oil-controlling which i appreciated, and incredibly long lasting. I was just upset I couldn't find my proper shade at the time but that did't stop me from finishing the entire bottle.
Great coverage and wear-time. Nice feel on the skin.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
This foundation is wonderful for my oily skin. It gives it a matte finish with full coverage, but it doesn't over dry my drier areas or accentuate my oilier ones. It's very high coverage and I don't feel a need to use concealer except for brightening purposes under my eyes. I need to get a different shade since the last one isn't my skin tone, but it'll be simple since the shade range is so big.
Chelsea A.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is my ride or die foundation. It is full coverage and has a variety of shades. I have so many colors for when I'm super pale or for when I have spray tanned. I have acne scars, redness, and the occasional breakout and this foundation covers it all up and it stays all day! It also has SPF in it which is always a good thing!! I can't say enough good things! Oh and the bottle has a PUMP!!!!
Bailey H.
This is one of the best drugstore foundations in my opinion. it has really nice medium to full coverage depending on how much you put on. it blends into the skin really nicely, and has really nice lasting power. It will even out your skin tone and brighten you up a little bit, making your skin look radiant and smooth. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a food drugstore foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?