BY COVERGIRL #67 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Belinda P.
Joliet, IL
I happened to stumble across Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation last week. I was surprised to see the variety of shades to choose from!! This helped me match my skin shade effortlessly which is always a concern of mine. An added benefit is that it is a primer, concealer, and foundation in one bottle saving me precious steps, money and time. After applying in the morning, this Covergirl foundation actually lasted all day long!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Kenzie N.
This is one of my very favorite liquid foundations because of the coverage, the finish, and the colour. The coverage is not too heavy/ dewy-looking, it's more natural than a lot of other foundations, which is a plus! The finish is natural looking as well, although, there are still spots where you might need to touch up if there are noticeable blemishes, concealer is definitely in order. Lastly, the colour. I had the ivory one and it fits my pasty skin perfectly! Would definitely tell anyone to go for this foundation. Also, it's affordable and available at any drugstore!
Brooke S.
Pineville, KY
I typically never use the word, 'hate', when I describe a product. I usually can make it work in someway. I. Hate. This. Product!. Nothing about it worked for me. I would describe my skin as normal and I typically love a dewy finish foundation. I don't know if I got a defective one, but no matter which method I used to apply this foundation, it just looked, well, weird on my face. It went on patchy and streaky and didn't seem to set. The smell was even off putting! I have even tried mixing it with other more matte, high end foundations and I still didn't like it.
staci p.
Coeburn, VA
You can never go wrong with a cover girl foundation. They offer a wide variety of shades. Covergirl outlast is one if my favorites. It goes one smoothly and is buildable to a medium coverage. This is a good foundation if you don't like the full coverage look. I have found it hard to get a full coverage look out of outlast without looking caking and orangeish. However for a light - medium coverage you can't go wrong.
Whooby D.
Dayton, OH & Detroit, MI
So I bought the Covergirl outlast stay fabulous foundation in Tawny for 2 reasons. First is that I already bought the same foundation in True Ebony and Soft Sable and I love it so much because it lasts all day, doesn't break me out and it lets my skin breath and I don't feel like I have cake face. Second it says on the packaging that it had the coverage of a concealer so I and using the shade tawny so conceal under my eyes and on certain spots on my face and it works wonderfully! Another plus is that this is a very affordable product which of course makes me happy :)
Suzzie S.
Tried and didn't like. I returned it the next day. The foundation clung to the dry spots on my skin, I got oily in my t-zone, and I broke out. I have dry skin and I'm never oily so I thought it was crazy that I came home with oily skin and break outs, mainly because I was only out wearing it for a few hours. I do have really sensitive skin, so I'm not saying it's a bad product... it just didn't work out for me:(
Kat A.
Miramar, FL
As a girl with insanely oily skin, this was the first foundation I ever purchased (I only recently started wearing foundation). I really really love this foundation and it makes my skin look really nice and healthy. Yes, I still get a little oily in my T-zone, but overall, this foundation lasts really well on my oily skin and makes my skin look healthy and natural. Definitely recommend it to people with oily skin!
Rebecca F.
Wolcott, CT
I always tend to forget about this foundation, but when I pull it out and try it on I love it! It has great coverage, a great range of colors and undertones for the skin and bet of all, it comes with a pump! I have normal to dry skin and I do find that it clings to my dry patches a bit, especially when the weather is a bit more harsh like it is in the winter so I tend to use it as more of a summer/spring foundation. Not a strong smell, blends out nicely with a sponge and a brush, fuller coverage with a sponge. Definitely a staple in my collection!
Alexis B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have extremely dry skin due to dermatitis and it's so hard to find a foundation that doesn't emphasis my dry patches or makes me look flakey. See the word "luminous" I expected it to have a dewy finish that wouldn't make my look dry. It did have that dewy finish that I was searching for but it had glitter in it. I hated the way it made my skin look in the sun with all the sparkles. Also I have pale skin so I got the shade ivory but it had a pink undertone, and I have a yellow undertone. It was $10 so I had to return it, wish I could have loved it more.
Sara P.
Harlingen, TX
This foundation is really smooth and hydrating. I was hesitant to buy it at first because I was in love with my Maybelline matte and poreless foundation, but I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. It really buffs into the skin smoothly with my beauty blender and it doesn't look cakey. I have a problem with looking to cakey with foundations but not with this one. The best part is that it's not oily but not super dry either. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrated while still looking like your skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?