BY COVERGIRL #94 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sydney S.
Elgin, OK
I'm a big fan of Covergirl's 3-In-1 foundation (with the teal pump), so when I saw this I decided to pick it up since I've really been into more dewy skin lately. I really enjoyed this foundation! It gives a nice sheen to the skin, however I don't think the coverage is as good as the 3-In-1, and I also wish this foundation had sunscreen in it. I am in the shade classic ivory and I have fairly normal skin, probably more on the dry side.
Roxanne R.
This is a good foundation!! I am very pleased with the overall look of it (this has a medium to full coverage) and the lasting power. Although I am pretty oily, I find that this controls my oil for around 5 hours. After 5 hours, the shine begins to show through and I need to blot and/or quickly touch up. After a quick touch up, I'm looking fresh and put together again! In the end, the price point is right, the formula is good and the product as a whole is even better.
Yadira
Carrollton, TX
This foundation is great ! This is my everyday foundation . This foundation gives you a dewy but matte look . This foundation never gives me problems and it's full coverage. I would recommend this to everyone . YOU HAVE TO BUY IT .
Payton T.
My experience with this foundation is mostly positive but I have run into some problems on the way. Ill start with the positive, it lasts for a very long time not all day(may just be me) but still has a good coverage. My really only big concern is that when I first put it on I look very cakey so I recommend putting it on and letting it set maybe fill your brows or do your eye makeup. I also get very oily on my nose and T zone after an hour have read other peoples comments and they have the same problem.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
This is my absolute favorite drug store foundation. it give me just the look I'm always looking for when I apply foundation. if you are looking for full coverage then this is the foundation to try!
and the color section is rather larger do you are bound to find your perfect match. and I f pair this foundation with the cover girl pressed too.
Lisa R.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite foundation! It lives up to the hype and it's affordable. I have very oily skin and it's been tough for me to find a foundation that will not break down on me, even when using primer. This will keep my face flawless and it does help cover up acne scars and will even be used as concealer. I normally use one pump for a light layer, but you can build up on your coverage but I like to keep my skin looking like skin. The formula is thin but pretty opaque. It's a great foundation overall.
Lakyn V.
Nettleton, MS
I love how smooth this foundation is! It goes on great with a brush or with your fingers. Lots of shades to choose from. I mix an 855 with an 825 for my in between Spring and Summer shade! Try this product and you will not regret it!
Also, great for acne prone skin. I've broken out since college with new products and haven't had the first problem with this one! Oh, and the pump dispenser is GREAT! ❤️
Julie K.
Kent, WA
This is hands down the BEST foundation I have ever used. I am in the shade 810. It's so blendable, it doesn't look cakey and a little goes a long way. I love this foundation, I am using a higher end foundation right now that tends to get patchy and cling to my dry spots but this covergirl foundation doesn't do that. This is an amazing amazing amazing foundation and for the price it's the best drugstore foundation that I've ever used.
Samantha H.
Mesa, AZ
YASS!!! This is my all time favorite foundation that I have tried. I use this everyday. It has great coverage and covers up my acne marks. It last all day and gives a nice flawless, natural finish. I have oily skin with some dryness around my nose and it works with both these. It doesn't cake up and doesn't make me extremely oily. I do apply powder over top. It is so great that it is my foundation in my professional law up kit.
Emma J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This foundation is pretty nice and the finish is smooth. I tend to lean more towards matte finishes when it comes to foundations, but this one is still pretty well. It's affordable and it covers enough by itself for me not to feel self-conscious. It doesn't oxidize too much except around my nose some, but thats only because I get super oily there. It's not overly cakey, but it's also not super buildable. I'd buy it again though.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back