BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Erika A.
San Ysidro, CA
This foundation is great, I have very oily skin and this foundation lasts all day, the only thing I don't like is that they don't have many color variety in stores.
Beatriz S.
I use to use foundation about a couple years back, but stopped because I realized it simply made my face more oily. So for the past 4 years, I only used BB cream, which although light, and apparently good for my skin, did not give me good coverage at all. Although I'm young, I have large pores, acne, and light acne discoloration from my adolescence. I was never very happy with my skin, and it was much worse when I had to go to bed late, and woke up with a swollen face.
Tracey Anne C.
Makati City
This is my ultimate favorite drugstore foundation; my holy grail. Its coverage goes from medium to full coverage and very buildable. This is the only foundation I found truly has long lasting effects unlike any other foundation considering that it also has a 3 in 1 formula. I wore this in special occasions and I found out that there were no need of touch ups at all since it unbelievably doesn't oil up face. Its finish is matte. However, it may be a bit pricey than other drug store foundations, but this is totally worth your money. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 FoundationCOVERGIRL
natalie s.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am soooo in love with this drugstore foundation!! I have combination skin, some days it really oily and other days it tends to be very dry, but with this foundation my skin feel perfect everyday now. My breakouts have almost completely stopped if it wasnt for that weekly gift every month I know my skin would be perfectly clear! I have always had a hard time finding the right shade for me, because I am very light skinned but with a warm undertone and most foundations that a light are usually ivory so pink undertones and it would make me look very orange or to pink. I use 825 buff baige and it matches perfectly!! I highly highly recommend this product for combination skin, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Suzzie S.
Tried and didn't like. I returned it the next day. The foundation clung to the dry spots on my skin, I got oily in my t-zone, and I broke out. I have dry skin and I'm never oily so I thought it was crazy that I came home with oily skin and break outs, mainly because I was only out wearing it for a few hours. I do have really sensitive skin, so I'm not saying it's a bad product... it just didn't work out for me:(
Micky B.
Love this foundation! This was the first ones I ever got and I loved it so much! I honestly would buy it again but I have my problems and for me it does not do a lot of covering
Kenzie N.
This is one of my very favorite liquid foundations because of the coverage, the finish, and the colour. The coverage is not too heavy/ dewy-looking, it's more natural than a lot of other foundations, which is a plus! The finish is natural looking as well, although, there are still spots where you might need to touch up if there are noticeable blemishes, concealer is definitely in order. Lastly, the colour. I had the ivory one and it fits my pasty skin perfectly! Would definitely tell anyone to go for this foundation. Also, it's affordable and available at any drugstore!
Whooby D.
Dayton, OH & Detroit, MI
So I bought the Covergirl outlast stay fabulous foundation in Tawny for 2 reasons. First is that I already bought the same foundation in True Ebony and Soft Sable and I love it so much because it lasts all day, doesn't break me out and it lets my skin breath and I don't feel like I have cake face. Second it says on the packaging that it had the coverage of a concealer so I and using the shade tawny so conceal under my eyes and on certain spots on my face and it works wonderfully! Another plus is that this is a very affordable product which of course makes me happy :)
Sydney T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I first purchased this foundation about two years ago based on Leighannsays recommendation on her Youtube channel, and since then have repurchased a few times. When applying I can use just one pump with my stippling brush to achieve my preferred amount of coverage. With dry-combination skin I find that this foundation stays put very well, and do not find that my face becomes overly oily throughout the day. A bottle lasts me quite a while due to the small amount that I use daily, but when this one runs out I will continue to repurchase in the shade Ivory!
Belinda P.
Joliet, IL
I happened to stumble across Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation last week. I was surprised to see the variety of shades to choose from!! This helped me match my skin shade effortlessly which is always a concern of mine. An added benefit is that it is a primer, concealer, and foundation in one bottle saving me precious steps, money and time. After applying in the morning, this Covergirl foundation actually lasted all day long!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?