BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Colette F.
Hinkley, CA
They are not kidding with this name. Outlast it is. Living in the desert I like to keep my look clean and fresh and I want products that last and dont melt away. Bingo
Samantha H.
Mesa, AZ
YASS!!! This is my all time favorite foundation that I have tried. I use this everyday. It has great coverage and covers up my acne marks. It last all day and gives a nice flawless, natural finish. I have oily skin with some dryness around my nose and it works with both these. It doesn't cake up and doesn't make me extremely oily. I do apply powder over top. It is so great that it is my foundation in my professional law up kit.
Melissa M.
I tried this once and I thought it was way too orange for me. It oxidized on me and I was not a huge fan of it. A lot of makeup gurus raved about it, so I decided to try it out. Also, they don't have much shades that are warm toned. I thought I bought the wrong shade, but it turns out that most of their shades are cool toned. I like that it has a pump and it is medium to full coverage but it didn't match my skin tone at all.
Kirsten L.
Lynchburg, VA
I have been looking for a foundation that I am actually able to say is my favorite but didn't have much luck until I found this one. I love how its not cakey, yet it stays put and covers well (something that's important to me because I have acne). One of the main things I love about this foundation is the pump. I had never used a foundation with a pump before. The ones I tried were messy and I always got too much or too little. The fact that this foundation has a pump ups its score in my book. Overall, great foundation for pretty much any skin type and definitely worth trying out.
Emma J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This foundation is pretty nice and the finish is smooth. I tend to lean more towards matte finishes when it comes to foundations, but this one is still pretty well. It's affordable and it covers enough by itself for me not to feel self-conscious. It doesn't oxidize too much except around my nose some, but thats only because I get super oily there. It's not overly cakey, but it's also not super buildable. I'd buy it again though.
Daisy D.
BRAWLEY, CA
I LOVE this makeup! I have sensitive skin, and this one doesn't make me break out or feel irritated in any way. No redness, bumps, oily, or dry skin after using this. I found my perfect skin tone match, too! It looks very natural, and the long-lasting formula is wonderful. I don't feel like I'm wearing anything throughout the day. I was complimented earlier this evening on my skin, while wearing this 3-in-1 foundation. None of my redness or dark spot, like my under eye circles, show through! I will definitely never be using any other kind of foundation! I definitely recommend this!
Beatriz S.
I use to use foundation about a couple years back, but stopped because I realized it simply made my face more oily. So for the past 4 years, I only used BB cream, which although light, and apparently good for my skin, did not give me good coverage at all. Although I'm young, I have large pores, acne, and light acne discoloration from my adolescence. I was never very happy with my skin, and it was much worse when I had to go to bed late, and woke up with a swollen face.
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
His was the first foundation I ever used when I was my love for make-up was emerging. High coverage and beautiful finish, not great for dry skin because I did see some pealing that I had. Great drugstore foundation! I would totally recommend this to someone who's starting to use make up, but I also have friends who have been using this foundation for years and it's their holy grail.
natalie s.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am soooo in love with this drugstore foundation!! I have combination skin, some days it really oily and other days it tends to be very dry, but with this foundation my skin feel perfect everyday now. My breakouts have almost completely stopped if it wasnt for that weekly gift every month I know my skin would be perfectly clear! I have always had a hard time finding the right shade for me, because I am very light skinned but with a warm undertone and most foundations that a light are usually ivory so pink undertones and it would make me look very orange or to pink. I use 825 buff baige and it matches perfectly!! I highly highly recommend this product for combination skin, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Tracey Anne C.
Makati City
This is my ultimate favorite drugstore foundation; my holy grail. Its coverage goes from medium to full coverage and very buildable. This is the only foundation I found truly has long lasting effects unlike any other foundation considering that it also has a 3 in 1 formula. I wore this in special occasions and I found out that there were no need of touch ups at all since it unbelievably doesn't oil up face. Its finish is matte. However, it may be a bit pricey than other drug store foundations, but this is totally worth your money. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 FoundationCOVERGIRL
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?