BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angela T.
LOVE THIS! i have oily/combination skin & this is one of the only drug store foundation that i have tried that actually stays on my face AND stays matte without shine! it last soooo long & this color is perfect for my aisan tan skin. i do use it with a beauty blender so its a lighter coverage. however, some parts of my skin does get dry (because of my combination skin) in the winter when i have this on. but other than that its awesome for a weightless foundation!
Valerie M.
Northridge, CA
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. The application, coverage and staying power is phenomenon as a drugstore foundation. Packaging is great since there's a pump, but the texture of this foundation is too thick for the pump to fully dispense all of the product. I thought there was nothing left in the bottle when I could not pump anything out but in fact, there was a lot of product left at the bottom. You will need to use a clean scoop if you don't want to waste any remaining products. Another down side is the oxidation which caused the foundation to not stay true to the original color throughout the day.
Kaye-Lynn M.
Cape Canaveral
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is an amazing product and this also works very well. I have been using this for many years now. All my family that does makeup uses this because it is cheap and easy!!!
Payton P.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I do really like this foundation it has great coverage it’s not my personal favorite but I do still use it I personal have like not oily skin or dry I’m in between it works for mine don’t sure how to reacts or puts out for other skin
Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
I have oily/combination skin & this is definitely my go to foundation! it's my #holygrail! it looks very natural, the shade range is perfect, and it isn't drying or flaky. I've tried so many different foundations, from high to low end, and always end up coming back to this one. the packaging is amazing, the application is fantastic, the price is great, and the wearing & staying power is phenomenal. I'm also insanely pale #gingerprobs lol, and the lightest shade in this foundation isn't too dark for me. THATS A FIRST!! :D
I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone, especially #oily or #combination skinned people!
Shireen B.
King William, VA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
If you're looking for a budget friendly version of ReMarcable or Double Wear this is the next best thing! This has quickly replaced my higher end foundations, it's great for oily skin!
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
This foundation gives a decent coverage, I would say a medium coverage, and it is nice because it does not feel super heavy on the skin. If you want a glow to your skin, this is a good foundation, I set it with powder because I don't like when my foundation feels sticky, but it gives an even coverage, wide color selection and is overall a great drug store foundation. It doesn't make me break out like most drug store foundations do
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Great color selection love the pump gives full coverage can crease so the best thing to do is put a good primer apply foundation give it a few minutes to set. Then apply powder to give it a flawless coverage i like to use bareminerals best powder i found that matches me the best. I also like to use neutrogenas rice powder gives perfect shine free coverage so your makeup will last from start until you go home which to me is until 11pm so you know its excellent.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
I used to use this foundation years ago, before I knew about primers and setting sprays. This was one of the first foundations I ever purchased, and it worked pretty well without all those other additional makeup items. Sometimes it would get flaky if I was wearing it long, and it was easy to sweat off. It also wasn't an exact shade match as the shades available aren't crazy extensive, so sometimes if I got it wet (especially on the sides of my face), my skin would peek through underneath. It's a nice feeling formula and a good choice on a budget!
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
This is my makeup holy grail! I just started wearing makeup more often cause I realized that I just wanted to look a bit prettier from time to time, I heard a lot of great reviews about this foundation on YouTube so I tried it hoping it doesn't messed with my oily skin, and you know what? It didn't!! I was so impressed with the coverage, how easy was to apply for a makeup starter like me, and it doesn't makes me break out!, hands down to Cover Girl.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?