BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kirsten L.
Lynchburg, VA
I have been looking for a foundation that I am actually able to say is my favorite but didn't have much luck until I found this one. I love how its not cakey, yet it stays put and covers well (something that's important to me because I have acne). One of the main things I love about this foundation is the pump. I had never used a foundation with a pump before. The ones I tried were messy and I always got too much or too little. The fact that this foundation has a pump ups its score in my book. Overall, great foundation for pretty much any skin type and definitely worth trying out.
Samantha H.
Mesa, AZ
YASS!!! This is my all time favorite foundation that I have tried. I use this everyday. It has great coverage and covers up my acne marks. It last all day and gives a nice flawless, natural finish. I have oily skin with some dryness around my nose and it works with both these. It doesn't cake up and doesn't make me extremely oily. I do apply powder over top. It is so great that it is my foundation in my professional law up kit.
Melissa M.
I tried this once and I thought it was way too orange for me. It oxidized on me and I was not a huge fan of it. A lot of makeup gurus raved about it, so I decided to try it out. Also, they don't have much shades that are warm toned. I thought I bought the wrong shade, but it turns out that most of their shades are cool toned. I like that it has a pump and it is medium to full coverage but it didn't match my skin tone at all.
Taylor H.
Muskegon, MI
I love this product I use on a daily basis! I would say the only bad thing is it makes your face feel a little oily but if you put some powder over it it feels great!
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
His was the first foundation I ever used when I was my love for make-up was emerging. High coverage and beautiful finish, not great for dry skin because I did see some pealing that I had. Great drugstore foundation! I would totally recommend this to someone who's starting to use make up, but I also have friends who have been using this foundation for years and it's their holy grail.
Beatriz S.
I use to use foundation about a couple years back, but stopped because I realized it simply made my face more oily. So for the past 4 years, I only used BB cream, which although light, and apparently good for my skin, did not give me good coverage at all. Although I'm young, I have large pores, acne, and light acne discoloration from my adolescence. I was never very happy with my skin, and it was much worse when I had to go to bed late, and woke up with a swollen face.
Erika A.
San Ysidro, CA
This foundation is great, I have very oily skin and this foundation lasts all day, the only thing I don't like is that they don't have many color variety in stores.
natalie s.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am soooo in love with this drugstore foundation!! I have combination skin, some days it really oily and other days it tends to be very dry, but with this foundation my skin feel perfect everyday now. My breakouts have almost completely stopped if it wasnt for that weekly gift every month I know my skin would be perfectly clear! I have always had a hard time finding the right shade for me, because I am very light skinned but with a warm undertone and most foundations that a light are usually ivory so pink undertones and it would make me look very orange or to pink. I use 825 buff baige and it matches perfectly!! I highly highly recommend this product for combination skin, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
Even when I have bad blemishes, this foundation cover's it. The coverage is absolutely amazing and I was completely shocked after using it for the first time. I've always had a tough time covering my blemishes but this foundation made it so much easier. I don't have to use a lot of concealer with this foundation because it cover's most of it up. It does not make me oily either. I may have to touch up once every 6-8 hours. I used to use the Revlon Colorstay - which I still love. But...this foundation...is better! (And it is cheaper than the revlon colorstay by a dollar or so)
Natalie H.
This foundation is amazing. The packaging is great, I love the pump and glass bottle combo. It applies evenly to the skin, provides full coverage, doesn't accentuate dry patches on the skin, and lasts all day. I do notice a tad of oiliness at the end of the day but my foundation skill looks great. This is the best full coverage foundation option from the drugstore that I have tried.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?