BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alyssa V.
This is by far the best foundation that I use. It does not leave my face feeling like I put a pound of it on and once it dries it has a matte finish to
it which I love.
Olivia K.
I have super oily skin and this covers up all of my flaws beautifully. I never have to go in an spot conceal after I apply this. I found that it is best applied using a damp sponge or a buffing brush to give full coverage or medium coverage. This is definitely a great dupe for the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation of you're looking for a cheaper alternative. I once wore the Covergirl foundation on one side of my face and the Estée Lauder one on the other and I couldn't even tell the difference between them.
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA
Despite the fact that I got the wrong shade, I can say this product does what it says. I still use a primer underneath (habit). It goes on liquidy, but spreads really well. This is one product I would suggest using a beauty blender with instead of a brush. It sets semi-matte and is buildable. One application gives medium coverage, a second will more than likely give full coverage. The price point on this foundation is a little high, try to get it on sale. One thing to remember is that this product tends to oxidize. What you see in the bottle will more than likely darken to 1/2 to 1 shade darker.
Hannah P.
Cleveland , OH
This is an interesting foundation. I love it personally, but there are a few things that are a little odd. Once this foundation sets, it maintains a feeling of tackiness, it feels like it's not totally set. But if you blot it with a tissue, nothing comes off. So it sets with a really flexible sort of finish. It's radiant and natural looking and so perfect for my dry skin.

It also has an almond sort of smell. I mix the shades Creamy Natural and Soft Honey.
Jennifer N.
This is a great foundation for the dewy finish look. It is comparable to the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation's finish if you want that radiant look without spending the money. I like this foundation for everyday when I want a more polished look. It lasts all day and leaves my skin hydrated. I have dry to combination skin. I have not had any issues with it and I have had it for about 3 months now.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
This is my absolute favorite drug store foundation. it give me just the look I'm always looking for when I apply foundation. if you are looking for full coverage then this is the foundation to try!
and the color section is rather larger do you are bound to find your perfect match. and I f pair this foundation with the cover girl pressed too.
Sydney S.
Elgin, OK
I'm a big fan of Covergirl's 3-In-1 foundation (with the teal pump), so when I saw this I decided to pick it up since I've really been into more dewy skin lately. I really enjoyed this foundation! It gives a nice sheen to the skin, however I don't think the coverage is as good as the 3-In-1, and I also wish this foundation had sunscreen in it. I am in the shade classic ivory and I have fairly normal skin, probably more on the dry side.
Payton T.
My experience with this foundation is mostly positive but I have run into some problems on the way. Ill start with the positive, it lasts for a very long time not all day(may just be me) but still has a good coverage. My really only big concern is that when I first put it on I look very cakey so I recommend putting it on and letting it set maybe fill your brows or do your eye makeup. I also get very oily on my nose and T zone after an hour have read other peoples comments and they have the same problem.
Julie K.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is hands down the BEST foundation I have ever used. I am in the shade 810. It's so blendable, it doesn't look cakey and a little goes a long way. I love this foundation, I am using a higher end foundation right now that tends to get patchy and cling to my dry spots but this covergirl foundation doesn't do that. This is an amazing amazing amazing foundation and for the price it's the best drugstore foundation that I've ever used.
Chloe H.
This foundation is awesome!!! There's a wide variety of colors to choose from, the coverage is really good, the lasting power is great, and it's not cakey. And there's a pump!!!!! I have nothing bad to say about this. I have my summer shade, but I really should buy my winter shade. That's how good it is.
P.S. I wore this in the summer when I went to the pool. I actually swam with it on and it still looked good afterwards. It stayed on!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?