BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Monica G.
Anaheim, Ca
This is hands down absolutely one of my favorite drug store foundations. It worked amazing with my oily skin, it was definitely build able, and gave a beautiful finish for day and night. It also worked amazing with a primer even though it also claims to be one! I used it as all three and I can honestly say that it does what it says. It's exceptionally beautiful with a pressed powder and I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with oily/combination skin.
Beth F.
Statesville, NC
Yes yes yes. I have extremely oily skin and there seems to be no foundation on the market that keeps me matte all day long, but this one does for quite a long time. I would say the coverage is medium, but you can build it up in certain areas if you have trouble spots. I have tried all sorts of foundations that say they stay on all day without getting shiny and they have all disappointed. Of course, I always get shiny after a few hours. But if I use this foundation I can at least count on it staying on my face all day even if I do start looking a little greasy. This is probably my favorite drugstore foundation so far for my oily skin.
Karishma R.
First, I guess I should say I have normal skin. I was surprised on how matte this foundation was, but still look a little lifelike. I have very dark marks on the bottom half of my face from heredity, and I was so glad that I was able to build up the coverage. I have worn this foundation solely for 5 weeks and it has lasted 6-7 hours without a primer, and had minor creasing at the end of the day, but nothing a little powder could fix. This would be amazing for oily skin.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff! I live in California where it is extremely hot and this lasted a really long time. Super full coverage and affordable. Only thing is that the range is more cool toned to neutral and I'm a yellow/warm undertoned gal so the shade range isn't good for ME personally. Also it oxidizes a little darker and orangey so you'll have to give several shades a try, but it's no worries because if you buy from Target or Walmart you can exchange em with a receipt.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
It was okay for me. I thought I'd like it more considering how many people rave about this product. I find it oxidizing towards the end of the day. It makes me cakey...
Claudine S.
Pflugerville, TX
One of my all time fav drugstore foundations that is long lasting & looks flawless on the skin. The formula is light and works as a primer and powder as well as foundation. I have worn it for full days of busy schedules and events. Living in Miami, this is a great product in humid climates. Highly recommend.
Lindsey G.
I love this foundation!!! It was the first thing I tried in my VoxBox. It was a perfect match and gave me an airbrushed look. I took a before (first photo) and after (second photo) photo of myself and it's amazing the difference it makes. For the past few years I gave up on foundation because I couldn't get the right color or it made my face look too powdery. But now I am back to using foundation and this foundation is the only one I will ever use again!!! Thank you #idovoxbox for having me try this.
DeMiekah V.
Edmond, OK
I am so looking forward to trying this new foundation. I usually use Fit Me which I love...however I wanted tho try something new and have heard great things about the Covergirl Outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1. The color tone looks awesome and I figured a 3 in 1 would be perfect in the warmer weather. The tester felt creamy and smooth to the touch. Good job Covergirl!
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
I've been using this foundation for the LONGEST time. I have combination skin and it has always worked great for me. Applies easily, makes my skin look flawless, and it doesn't have a weird smell like some foundations do. The coverage is GREAT. Especially for the days that I break out. Price is great. The only complaint that I have about this foundation is that it can oxidize a little orange. Get a shade lighter than you need and that will take care of it. I've been through multiple bottles and I always repurchase!
Trish M.
Perry, AR
I haven't bought this product in years due to the color just didn't match my olive skin tone; however today while shopping I noticed that there's now a tone that might match. I liked it years ago except for the color issue so I bought the bottle that may just be the right color for me now, I'm excited to get home and try it out. I am in need of a different foundation that isn't as thick as the one I am currently using and CoverGirl may just be my new foundation!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?