BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melissa M.
I tried this once and I thought it was way too orange for me. It oxidized on me and I was not a huge fan of it. A lot of makeup gurus raved about it, so I decided to try it out. Also, they don't have much shades that are warm toned. I thought I bought the wrong shade, but it turns out that most of their shades are cool toned. I like that it has a pump and it is medium to full coverage but it didn't match my skin tone at all.
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in1 foundation is my HOLY GRAIL drugstore foundation. I absolutely love this foundation! I pretty much wear this foundation every single day. It is easy to put on and it lasts during a 12 hour stressful work day. They have a wide variety of colors to choose from and the color I wear is absolutely beautiful. This is a my face but better kind of foundation. I recommend it all the time to my family and friends!
Liz H.
I wasn't a fan of "drugstore makeup" until influenster sent me a voxbox with this foundation in it. I'm glad I was able to try this out! I actually switched from my expensive foundation to this product now. The coverage is amazing for how light this feels on my face. I love that it gives me a glowing, dewy look especially for this summer. I can also make it look more matte by adding powder on top of it. This really opened me up to trying more products by CoverGirl. It's an amazing price for what it does. It works better than the expensive products I've been using for years. Thankful for this!
Pauline N.
This has, by far, been my favorite foundation this summer. I posted a detailed review on my blog (link below) but I have a few things I want to touch on! This product is long lasting, shine free, and controls my oil very well. I only need to blot once when I am wearing this product and then I am good. I have oily skin and this product does not break down! Definitely a repurchase and now my holy grail foundation! Only thing is, you still have to use a concealer... but definitely not a deal breaker for me!

Colette F.
Hinkley, CA
They are not kidding with this name. Outlast it is. Living in the desert I like to keep my look clean and fresh and I want products that last and dont melt away. Bingo
Kirsten L.
Lynchburg, VA
I have been looking for a foundation that I am actually able to say is my favorite but didn't have much luck until I found this one. I love how its not cakey, yet it stays put and covers well (something that's important to me because I have acne). One of the main things I love about this foundation is the pump. I had never used a foundation with a pump before. The ones I tried were messy and I always got too much or too little. The fact that this foundation has a pump ups its score in my book. Overall, great foundation for pretty much any skin type and definitely worth trying out.
Emma J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This foundation is pretty nice and the finish is smooth. I tend to lean more towards matte finishes when it comes to foundations, but this one is still pretty well. It's affordable and it covers enough by itself for me not to feel self-conscious. It doesn't oxidize too much except around my nose some, but thats only because I get super oily there. It's not overly cakey, but it's also not super buildable. I'd buy it again though.
Daisy D.
BRAWLEY, CA
I LOVE this makeup! I have sensitive skin, and this one doesn't make me break out or feel irritated in any way. No redness, bumps, oily, or dry skin after using this. I found my perfect skin tone match, too! It looks very natural, and the long-lasting formula is wonderful. I don't feel like I'm wearing anything throughout the day. I was complimented earlier this evening on my skin, while wearing this 3-in-1 foundation. None of my redness or dark spot, like my under eye circles, show through! I will definitely never be using any other kind of foundation! I definitely recommend this!
Samantha H.
Mesa, AZ
YASS!!! This is my all time favorite foundation that I have tried. I use this everyday. It has great coverage and covers up my acne marks. It last all day and gives a nice flawless, natural finish. I have oily skin with some dryness around my nose and it works with both these. It doesn't cake up and doesn't make me extremely oily. I do apply powder over top. It is so great that it is my foundation in my professional law up kit.
Beatriz S.
I use to use foundation about a couple years back, but stopped because I realized it simply made my face more oily. So for the past 4 years, I only used BB cream, which although light, and apparently good for my skin, did not give me good coverage at all. Although I'm young, I have large pores, acne, and light acne discoloration from my adolescence. I was never very happy with my skin, and it was much worse when I had to go to bed late, and woke up with a swollen face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?