BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this foundation years ago, before I knew about primers and setting sprays. This was one of the first foundations I ever purchased, and it worked pretty well without all those other additional makeup items. Sometimes it would get flaky if I was wearing it long, and it was easy to sweat off. It also wasn't an exact shade match as the shades available aren't crazy extensive, so sometimes if I got it wet (especially on the sides of my face), my skin would peek through underneath. It's a nice feeling formula and a good choice on a budget!
Tina O.
Covergirl Stay Luminous foundation has medium coverage in my opinion, and can be built to medium/full with 2 layers. When first applied it looks a little dewy, but once it sets it's more of a satin finish, which I sometimes prefer. Once you apply powder over top, it does looks more matte at first, but gets more "luminous" as the day goes on. I really like a dewy look because it just looks like you're glowing, I actually have sable but there's not a place to review that particular shade.
Kayla W.
South Amboy, NJ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love makeup so much but foundation definitely has to be my least favorite category! I don't like to spend 50 dollars on foundation so I always try to see what the drug stores have to offer, and I was impressed with these product! With a little help from my green concealer my scars disappear! I work 12 hour shifts so I do try to find products that give me several hours of coverage, and this product definitely does not that for me! I would definitely recommend trying it out especially for the price it is
Emily M.
North Liberty, IA
The coverage of this foundation is amazing! It ran a little matte on my skin so it looked cakey when I put a powder on top. My ONLY complaint is the fact that it oxidizes. I am a very pale skinned girl, so I got excited when I saw the lightest shade looked like a match. While applying, I noticed that it matched awesome so I was so excited! I then looked in the mirror throughout the day and noticed it turned slightly orange, changing shades. This is an amazing foundation, so if you aren't super fair definitely purchase this! I would recommend going a shade lighter so it doesn't appear too dark when it oxidizes.
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
This is my makeup holy grail! I just started wearing makeup more often cause I realized that I just wanted to look a bit prettier from time to time, I heard a lot of great reviews about this foundation on YouTube so I tried it hoping it doesn't messed with my oily skin, and you know what? It didn't!! I was so impressed with the coverage, how easy was to apply for a makeup starter like me, and it doesn't makes me break out!, hands down to Cover Girl.
Carli D.
I really like this foundation! I just started using it recently and I really like the finish of it. It seems to dry down to almost a matte finish which really works well with my oily skin. I don't notice that my oiliness comes through this foundation very much even after a few hours of wear. The only con I have is that this foundation may be causing me to break out a little bit more. I have extremely acne prone skin and after switching to this foundation my face seemed to get a little bit worse. But I am changing up my primer to see if that will help because I don't want to stop using this foundation!
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
I have this in Creamy Natural color and I love it! I've never been a huge foundation wearer but the discoloration and spots have me irritated the older I get and I need something to help. This does the trick beautifully! It isn't cakey or muddy but goes on nice and soft and really gives my face a near flawless look. I pair it with a setting powder and it lasts all day and unless I rub y face with something it does not smudge on my clothes or anything. Love it! While it does provide great overage some of my more problem areas still peek through so that's why I give it a 4/5 stars. I'll buy it again though.
Rose O.
Avon, MN
I love this foundation! Gives light/medium coverage when applied with a beauty blender or a makeup sponge. If I apply this with a brush it gives full coverage that looks flawless! This has amazing staying power! I would highly recommend for anyone with normal/combo skin. Dry skin you may not like this because it does cling to dry patches. I have dry skin I like to apply this with a beauty blender and then it usually doesn't cling to my dry patches.!
Ashly S.
I love this foundation. I use this for my natural go to look. It's very easy to Apple. It's not matte it's more dewy look. It's good for oily skin and dry skin for sure. And I love how there is a pump for it! I'm a fan of foundation that has pumps it's easier to apply! I would buy again although it has a bad smell to it that's the only thing I don't like it has a bad scent but I would most likely buy this again.
Kasey R.
Lusby, MD
I really like this foundation. Doesn't feel heavy but still gives me great coverage. The only thing I dislike about it is that at times I feel like it has such good coverage that it makes me very one toned. I don't like to spend a lot of time every morning before class on make up so I don't always do a full blush and highlight regiment and all that. I think for me going that extra step really helps this look. Other foundations don't always need this for me and allow a slightly more natural feel. So I would recommend trying this for sure, but be aware that it might require a bit more work. Also, it has not made me break out more than normal which is nice.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?