BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Yadira
Carrollton, TX
This foundation is great ! This is my everyday foundation . This foundation gives you a dewy but matte look . This foundation never gives me problems and it's full coverage. I would recommend this to everyone . YOU HAVE TO BUY IT .
Payton T.
My experience with this foundation is mostly positive but I have run into some problems on the way. Ill start with the positive, it lasts for a very long time not all day(may just be me) but still has a good coverage. My really only big concern is that when I first put it on I look very cakey so I recommend putting it on and letting it set maybe fill your brows or do your eye makeup. I also get very oily on my nose and T zone after an hour have read other peoples comments and they have the same problem.
Lisa R.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite foundation! It lives up to the hype and it's affordable. I have very oily skin and it's been tough for me to find a foundation that will not break down on me, even when using primer. This will keep my face flawless and it does help cover up acne scars and will even be used as concealer. I normally use one pump for a light layer, but you can build up on your coverage but I like to keep my skin looking like skin. The formula is thin but pretty opaque. It's a great foundation overall.
Roxanne R.
This is a good foundation!! I am very pleased with the overall look of it (this has a medium to full coverage) and the lasting power. Although I am pretty oily, I find that this controls my oil for around 5 hours. After 5 hours, the shine begins to show through and I need to blot and/or quickly touch up. After a quick touch up, I'm looking fresh and put together again! In the end, the price point is right, the formula is good and the product as a whole is even better.
Laura L.
Mukilteo, WA
I love this! I don't feel like I have to use a primer with this foundation. I put in on at around 6 in the morning and take it off at around 8-9 pm(sometimes longer). This product lasts all day and looks flawless. The coverage is amazing and I think this is better than some higher end foundations. I love this and this is my every day foundation . I also love how this has a pump!! I like to buff this into my face and then use a beauty blender to pick up excess product
Julie K.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is hands down the BEST foundation I have ever used. I am in the shade 810. It's so blendable, it doesn't look cakey and a little goes a long way. I love this foundation, I am using a higher end foundation right now that tends to get patchy and cling to my dry spots but this covergirl foundation doesn't do that. This is an amazing amazing amazing foundation and for the price it's the best drugstore foundation that I've ever used.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
This is my absolute favorite drug store foundation. it give me just the look I'm always looking for when I apply foundation. if you are looking for full coverage then this is the foundation to try!
and the color section is rather larger do you are bound to find your perfect match. and I f pair this foundation with the cover girl pressed too.
Chloe H.
This foundation is awesome!!! There's a wide variety of colors to choose from, the coverage is really good, the lasting power is great, and it's not cakey. And there's a pump!!!!! I have nothing bad to say about this. I have my summer shade, but I really should buy my winter shade. That's how good it is.
P.S. I wore this in the summer when I went to the pool. I actually swam with it on and it still looked good afterwards. It stayed on!
Sydney S.
Elgin, OK
I'm a big fan of Covergirl's 3-In-1 foundation (with the teal pump), so when I saw this I decided to pick it up since I've really been into more dewy skin lately. I really enjoyed this foundation! It gives a nice sheen to the skin, however I don't think the coverage is as good as the 3-In-1, and I also wish this foundation had sunscreen in it. I am in the shade classic ivory and I have fairly normal skin, probably more on the dry side.
Jessica G.
This make up was a win in my book! I love my high end make up but I was looking for something from the drugstore that I could have in my collection that would give me the coverage I wanted as well as be a little more affordable. I have extremely sensitive skin and I have combination to dry skin. I found this foundation to be perfect for me. It gives me the coverage I desire and does not allow my oil to peek through not will it cling to my dry patches. It is such a wonderful foundation for a drugstore price!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?