BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
I have acne prone skin andhave tried almost everything else so sick of all other drug store foundations i decided to give this a try. i had a little hard time finding my shade at my local store so i had to do a little searching to finally find this product but when i did it went on smooth and dried amazingly. i was kind of waiting for my skin to start breaking out after using this product but it didn't however it dd dry my skin out really bad nothing a little origins orange anti aging mostisurizer cant fix other than the extreme drying it did what i wanted it to
Daniela C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this product complimentary of influenster on my IDoVoxBox. I have many foundations and use about two of them, the ones that look the least cakey on me, which happens to be the Revlon Color Stay in Toast and my clinique (not sure of the shade) however even when using these I can still tell I have makeup on. What I loved about covergirl stay luminous was that the formula is great on combination skin and actually looks like skin. Not only that but it doesn't change and it lasts a good 6-8 hours. My skin simmply looks better when I use it, I can wear it alone and I am pretty much glowing with a healthy look. I love love love this foundation.
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
This is a good foundation for everyone. I love the results I get when using it with my Beauty Blender. It provides great coverage,it is buildable, and I do love the way it's dispensed. You simply press a button and the perfect amount comes out. I have dry skin and applying it with my wet beauty blender seems to be the perfect balance when it comes to combatting dry skin problems and foundation. I found what works for me and my skin in the foundation department:) thanks CoverGirl!!!
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is by far the best drugstore foundation I have ever used, in fact, I reach for this one more than most of my higher end stuff. It stays on like glue, does not cling to dry spots, and blends like a dream. it also has a light smell, and it doesn't make my face itch throughout the day like I have with more heavily scented products. It's a great buy! If it were repackaged and put in a $50+ bottle and told it was high end, I would believe it!
Amanda D.
I cannot rave anymore about this foundation! This is my go to foundation and has the best formula and color range. It is very affordable and I typically only use one pump if I apply with my hands and two pumps with a brush. If I want a more medium coverage look I apply with my fingers and for a higher coverage I use the Real Techniques buffing brush. This makeup stays on all day and is pretty much waterproof. To get it off I get a wet washrag and then go in with my Simple Micellar water and the job gets done! I plan on using this foundation for years to come. I cannot find a better product than this. I like to consider this a holy grail product!
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
To be honest I bought quite a few shades to mix together especially since seasons are changing and we are going into fall and winter. First of let me say I have extremely oily skin in the summer and combination skin in the fall and winter and my skin is very sensitive and acne prone. With all that said, I really love this foundation. I use a primer or primer spray in the summer with it. It provides great coverage and is very buildable without becoming cakey looking. Now for my one con on this foundation. If you have dry patches moisturize before using this because it will cling to your dry patches. Still with my one con I give this foundation 5 stars.
Misty K.
Dexter, MO
Not impressed with this foundaton. Was very splotchy and not full coverage. Would recommend going with a different staying power foundation if you are looking for full coverage.
Mo M.
Indianapolis
It was okay... I wouldn't really recommend because it was supper oily. It didn't bend on a brush or beauty blender. Disappointed bc it was a good color but not a good quality foundation
Dulce C.
Crete, NE
This is by far the greatest drugstore foundation I have ever tried. I swear by this stuff. It's very comparable to high end foundations (and even better) that promise full coverage, but at an affordable price! I have bought this over and over again. One bottle lasts at LEAST a month if I wear it daily but longer if I wear it less often. For the price, you can't beat it! I like to set it with a powder to really intensify the matte coverage. I do have to blot a couple of times throughout the day as I have oily skin, but the products really does last all day.
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this foundation. It took me a log time to find a foundation at the drugstore that did not break out my face. I have only one other that does not break out my skin but this one is a full coverage foundation the other one is just a bb cream. It has a long lasting power if I put this foundation on first thing in the morning and it will last on my face all day until about 8 in the evening which is great. If you are looking for a good foundation then this would be a great one
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?