BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tina O.
Covergirl Stay Luminous foundation has medium coverage in my opinion, and can be built to medium/full with 2 layers. When first applied it looks a little dewy, but once it sets it's more of a satin finish, which I sometimes prefer. Once you apply powder over top, it does looks more matte at first, but gets more "luminous" as the day goes on. I really like a dewy look because it just looks like you're glowing, I actually have sable but there's not a place to review that particular shade.
Lisa P.
Felton, DE
This is probably the only drugstore foundation I've repurchased a few times! It does have a matte finish (think Estee Lauder Double Wear or Revlon Colorstay), but it does not give a mask-like effect. I've applied a few different ways - with my fingers, a flat top kabuki brush and a Beauty Blender. I had bad acne scarring from hormonal imbalances after my pregnancy and this covered them beautifully and minimized the need for a separate concealer. My skin does look better, so I've been experimenting with other lighter coverage foundations, but when I want a full coverage matte finish, I always reach for this!
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
This is my makeup holy grail! I just started wearing makeup more often cause I realized that I just wanted to look a bit prettier from time to time, I heard a lot of great reviews about this foundation on YouTube so I tried it hoping it doesn't messed with my oily skin, and you know what? It didn't!! I was so impressed with the coverage, how easy was to apply for a makeup starter like me, and it doesn't makes me break out!, hands down to Cover Girl.
Kasey R.
Lusby, MD
I really like this foundation. Doesn't feel heavy but still gives me great coverage. The only thing I dislike about it is that at times I feel like it has such good coverage that it makes me very one toned. I don't like to spend a lot of time every morning before class on make up so I don't always do a full blush and highlight regiment and all that. I think for me going that extra step really helps this look. Other foundations don't always need this for me and allow a slightly more natural feel. So I would recommend trying this for sure, but be aware that it might require a bit more work. Also, it has not made me break out more than normal which is nice.
Kayla W.
South Amboy, NJ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love makeup so much but foundation definitely has to be my least favorite category! I don't like to spend 50 dollars on foundation so I always try to see what the drug stores have to offer, and I was impressed with these product! With a little help from my green concealer my scars disappear! I work 12 hour shifts so I do try to find products that give me several hours of coverage, and this product definitely does not that for me! I would definitely recommend trying it out especially for the price it is
Rose O.
Avon, MN
I love this foundation! Gives light/medium coverage when applied with a beauty blender or a makeup sponge. If I apply this with a brush it gives full coverage that looks flawless! This has amazing staying power! I would highly recommend for anyone with normal/combo skin. Dry skin you may not like this because it does cling to dry patches. I have dry skin I like to apply this with a beauty blender and then it usually doesn't cling to my dry patches.!
Emily M.
North Liberty, IA
The coverage of this foundation is amazing! It ran a little matte on my skin so it looked cakey when I put a powder on top. My ONLY complaint is the fact that it oxidizes. I am a very pale skinned girl, so I got excited when I saw the lightest shade looked like a match. While applying, I noticed that it matched awesome so I was so excited! I then looked in the mirror throughout the day and noticed it turned slightly orange, changing shades. This is an amazing foundation, so if you aren't super fair definitely purchase this! I would recommend going a shade lighter so it doesn't appear too dark when it oxidizes.
Alyssa V.
This is by far the best foundation that I use. It does not leave my face feeling like I put a pound of it on and once it dries it has a matte finish to
it which I love.
Hannah P.
Cleveland, OH
This is an interesting foundation. I love it personally, but there are a few things that are a little odd. Once this foundation sets, it maintains a feeling of tackiness, it feels like it's not totally set. But if you blot it with a tissue, nothing comes off. So it sets with a really flexible sort of finish. It's radiant and natural looking and so perfect for my dry skin.

It also has an almond sort of smell. I mix the shades Creamy Natural and Soft Honey.
Olivia K.
I have super oily skin and this covers up all of my flaws beautifully. I never have to go in an spot conceal after I apply this. I found that it is best applied using a damp sponge or a buffing brush to give full coverage or medium coverage. This is definitely a great dupe for the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation of you're looking for a cheaper alternative. I once wore the Covergirl foundation on one side of my face and the Estée Lauder one on the other and I couldn't even tell the difference between them.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?