BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this foundation! I received it in my VoxBox and I was sooo pleasantly surprised! I've been wanting to try it, but I was unsure if it would be too shiny on my skin (I wasn't a fan of the Loreal illuminating foundation). After trying it once, I can say it is the perfect foundation for summer. The pump is sleek and easy to use, the formula is light and blends well, the coverage is buildable, and the finish is dewy and fresh looking. Will definitely repurchase. Way to go, CoverGirl!!
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
This is a good foundation for everyone. I love the results I get when using it with my Beauty Blender. It provides great coverage,it is buildable, and I do love the way it's dispensed. You simply press a button and the perfect amount comes out. I have dry skin and applying it with my wet beauty blender seems to be the perfect balance when it comes to combatting dry skin problems and foundation. I found what works for me and my skin in the foundation department:) thanks CoverGirl!!!
Abisola A.
Nolita
This is the best thing to ever happen to my oily skin. This foundation goes on smooth and it's not too liquidy and neither it is it chunky. You can layer it to cover acne scars and dark spots, your face stay matte all day long. velvety smooth and riche in pimentation. finding your shade won't be a hassle as it wasn't for me
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
To be honest I bought quite a few shades to mix together especially since seasons are changing and we are going into fall and winter. First of let me say I have extremely oily skin in the summer and combination skin in the fall and winter and my skin is very sensitive and acne prone. With all that said, I really love this foundation. I use a primer or primer spray in the summer with it. It provides great coverage and is very buildable without becoming cakey looking. Now for my one con on this foundation. If you have dry patches moisturize before using this because it will cling to your dry patches. Still with my one con I give this foundation 5 stars.
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
I have acne prone skin andhave tried almost everything else so sick of all other drug store foundations i decided to give this a try. i had a little hard time finding my shade at my local store so i had to do a little searching to finally find this product but when i did it went on smooth and dried amazingly. i was kind of waiting for my skin to start breaking out after using this product but it didn't however it dd dry my skin out really bad nothing a little origins orange anti aging mostisurizer cant fix other than the extreme drying it did what i wanted it to
Janet E.
This is one of the best affordable drugstore foundations on the shelf! The formula and finish remind me a lot of the new Too Faced Born This Way foundation! It is a super blendable medium to full coverage foundation. This is great for those with normal to oily skin! For thos with dry skin its not too dry but I would recommend using a hydration primer just to ensure that it will blend smoothly. They have a great color selection so you will be most likely to find the perfect shade!
Daniela C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this product complimentary of influenster on my IDoVoxBox. I have many foundations and use about two of them, the ones that look the least cakey on me, which happens to be the Revlon Color Stay in Toast and my clinique (not sure of the shade) however even when using these I can still tell I have makeup on. What I loved about covergirl stay luminous was that the formula is great on combination skin and actually looks like skin. Not only that but it doesn't change and it lasts a good 6-8 hours. My skin simmply looks better when I use it, I can wear it alone and I am pretty much glowing with a healthy look. I love love love this foundation.
Amanda D.
I cannot rave anymore about this foundation! This is my go to foundation and has the best formula and color range. It is very affordable and I typically only use one pump if I apply with my hands and two pumps with a brush. If I want a more medium coverage look I apply with my fingers and for a higher coverage I use the Real Techniques buffing brush. This makeup stays on all day and is pretty much waterproof. To get it off I get a wet washrag and then go in with my Simple Micellar water and the job gets done! I plan on using this foundation for years to come. I cannot find a better product than this. I like to consider this a holy grail product!
Sabrina C.
Topock, AZ
I bought this awhile ago hoping that I'd love it and find myself a new holy grail drugstore foundation, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. I know a ton of people who love this foundation but I personally hated it. I have very pale skin and none of their shades match me, their lightest shade made me look orange. No matter how much I exfoliated and moisturized my skin, it clung to my dry skin like no other foundation I've tried. I just definitely did not enjoy this and wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is fair skinned and who also suffers from dry skin.
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I have dry skin with a oily T-zone! The only dry patches I have are around my nose. So I moisturizes my face beforehand applying the foundation onto my face. So far, with my experience with this foundation, I still have no problems with it yet! I have shade in golden tan and it matches with my skin tone so well!! I love that! Also, it does cover up like a concealer on my dark circles as well as feels light-weight on my face like a foundation should feel! Oh, I apply this foundation with my beauty blender. Then sometimes I put setting powder on my T-zone to keep from looking greasy. I think this was the best buy I have ever made from Wal-Mart. Haha!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?