BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
I have oily/combination skin & this is definitely my go to foundation! it's my #holygrail! it looks very natural, the shade range is perfect, and it isn't drying or flaky. I've tried so many different foundations, from high to low end, and always end up coming back to this one. the packaging is amazing, the application is fantastic, the price is great, and the wearing & staying power is phenomenal. I'm also insanely pale #gingerprobs lol, and the lightest shade in this foundation isn't too dark for me. THATS A FIRST!! :D
I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone, especially #oily or #combination skinned people!
Valerie M.
Northridge, CA
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. The application, coverage and staying power is phenomenon as a drugstore foundation. Packaging is great since there's a pump, but the texture of this foundation is too thick for the pump to fully dispense all of the product. I thought there was nothing left in the bottle when I could not pump anything out but in fact, there was a lot of product left at the bottom. You will need to use a clean scoop if you don't want to waste any remaining products. Another down side is the oxidation which caused the foundation to not stay true to the original color throughout the day.
Shireen B.
King William, VA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
If you're looking for a budget friendly version of ReMarcable or Double Wear this is the next best thing! This has quickly replaced my higher end foundations, it's great for oily skin!
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
This foundation gives a decent coverage, I would say a medium coverage, and it is nice because it does not feel super heavy on the skin. If you want a glow to your skin, this is a good foundation, I set it with powder because I don't like when my foundation feels sticky, but it gives an even coverage, wide color selection and is overall a great drug store foundation. It doesn't make me break out like most drug store foundations do
Kaye-Lynn M.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is an amazing product and this also works very well. I have been using this for many years now. All my family that does makeup uses this because it is cheap and easy!!!
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Great color selection love the pump gives full coverage can crease so the best thing to do is put a good primer apply foundation give it a few minutes to set. Then apply powder to give it a flawless coverage i like to use bareminerals best powder i found that matches me the best. I also like to use neutrogenas rice powder gives perfect shine free coverage so your makeup will last from start until you go home which to me is until 11pm so you know its excellent.
Kasey R.
Lusby, MD
I really like this foundation. Doesn't feel heavy but still gives me great coverage. The only thing I dislike about it is that at times I feel like it has such good coverage that it makes me very one toned. I don't like to spend a lot of time every morning before class on make up so I don't always do a full blush and highlight regiment and all that. I think for me going that extra step really helps this look. Other foundations don't always need this for me and allow a slightly more natural feel. So I would recommend trying this for sure, but be aware that it might require a bit more work. Also, it has not made me break out more than normal which is nice.
Tina O.
Covergirl Stay Luminous foundation has medium coverage in my opinion, and can be built to medium/full with 2 layers. When first applied it looks a little dewy, but once it sets it's more of a satin finish, which I sometimes prefer. Once you apply powder over top, it does looks more matte at first, but gets more "luminous" as the day goes on. I really like a dewy look because it just looks like you're glowing, I actually have sable but there's not a place to review that particular shade.
Ashly S.
I love this foundation. I use this for my natural go to look. It's very easy to Apple. It's not matte it's more dewy look. It's good for oily skin and dry skin for sure. And I love how there is a pump for it! I'm a fan of foundation that has pumps it's easier to apply! I would buy again although it has a bad smell to it that's the only thing I don't like it has a bad scent but I would most likely buy this again.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
I have this in Creamy Natural color and I love it! I've never been a huge foundation wearer but the discoloration and spots have me irritated the older I get and I need something to help. This does the trick beautifully! It isn't cakey or muddy but goes on nice and soft and really gives my face a near flawless look. I pair it with a setting powder and it lasts all day and unless I rub y face with something it does not smudge on my clothes or anything. Love it! While it does provide great overage some of my more problem areas still peek through so that's why I give it a 4/5 stars. I'll buy it again though.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?