BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rachael H.
Moberly, MO
I would say this foundation is average, for me. I have combination skin and I find it really exaggerates even the tiniest dry spot, even the ones I can't see before applying it & after proper exfoliation. Also, in my oily zones, it only holds up about 8 hours & as a nursing students, I have extremely long days and I find that it disappoints more often than not. I've went through an entire bottle using it in different weather, with different tools, and with different skin care products underneath and the outcome is always the same. I'd say if you have normal skin, and aren't planning for a long day, this foundation may work for you. Many people enjoy it, so give it a shot.
Kelly A.
tucson, AZ
THIS FOUNDATION IS MY HOLY GRAIL. it is so so easy to apply because its a 3-in-1. So if you're new to makeup, this is definitely a go-to. It lasts so long and has medium coverage. But it could be full coverage with 2-3 layers. It blends so well and I will most definitely continue to purchase this product. I have been using it for a couple years now and I'll never go back to any other foundation. This product works better than $50 foundations from mac/sephora.
Humna F.
This is an OK foundation. It isn't primer foundation concealer in one but it is rather just a foundation. I found it to look cakey right after application. I think the color range is good for my skin tone but they do oxidize quite a lot. Some people might like it for the sunscreen and convenience of product since it is labeled as a 3 in 1 product. DON'T BE FOOLED. It is JUST a foundation nothing else, and there are better ones in the drugstore!!!!
Deanna M.
Didn't really care for this foundation. I wanted to because everyone raves about it but unfortunately I didn't enjoy it. I like that it has a pump and you can control how much comes out. It blends out nicely too. But the coverage for me isn't enough and I do find that it oxidizes. Once it dried down, it became a powdery finish, which is fine and dandy since you powder your face anyways, but putting too much on can result in a lot of cakiness. Didn't really last on my skin and was patchy.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
I have very oily/acne prone skin with occasional dryness.

PROS:
-Nice formula with medium, but buildable, coverage
-The shade "classic ivory" was perfect for my skin color
-Did not cling to my dry patches
-Affordable ($9-10)
-Has a nice pump, very hygienic
-Smooth finish

CONS:
-Within two days of wearing this, I broke out :/ it wasn't a major breakout, just some clogged pores and small pimples, but when I stopped using this I stopped breaking out
-Did little to nothing to help my oily skin
-Does not having good lasting power on my terribly oily skin, even with a setting powder
-Took a few minutes for the foundation to fully set, and even when it did it was easy to rub off

I would not buy this again, which is a shame because I had such high hopes for this foundation because of the hype around it :/
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
I can honestly say this one of the BEST drug store fondations out there for oily skin. I am a only skin girl and have a hard time finding foundations that can keep my face matte for a good amount of time. This product definitely gives you a flawless base and is very blend-able. I also love the color selection; they carry lots of shades with different undertones. overall this is a great product, ! say if you have combo to/or oily skin and looking for a good affordable foundation; try it out.
Jordan R.
Aberdeen, WA
I've tried this foundation out many times, and it just does not work for me. I use primer and I've tried different primers with this foundation and the results were still not what i was looking for. Towards the end of the day the foundation was moved and you could see where it had moved. It also made my face feel very cake, which i absolutely do not like. I have very oily skin so this may be the reason why this foundation doesn't work for me but i would not recommend to people with oily skin.
Meagan B.
Okay guys here's the deal, I have tried several liquid foundations and not had the best success with them because I have oily skin and I felt that other foundations I used just made me feel like an oil slick, but with this foundation my skin is matte and I absolutely love it! I know sometimes it's a risk trying foundations because you don't know how they will look on your skin but for me it was perfect, also matched my skin perfectly as well definitely my go-to foundation when I run out!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I received my Cover Girl Outlast Stay Luminous in classic ivory in my IDoVoxBox and I usually always wear powder foundations been using it for years, so I was a little skeptical on trying this but I was totally shocked, I loved the way it felt on my face and it stayed on all day and the glow that you get with this foundation is unbelievable, my co workers noticed something different and my husband even said it looks like your glowing. The color is good for me in the fall and winter but like anything in the summer you got to get a little darker makeup products. I would recommend this product for sure. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Holly N.
Altavista, VA
I absolutely love the coverage of this foundation as well as the included sunlight protection. This is very important to me since my father suffers fro. Frequent skin cancer issues.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?