BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff! I live in California where it is extremely hot and this lasted a really long time. Super full coverage and affordable. Only thing is that the range is more cool toned to neutral and I'm a yellow/warm undertoned gal so the shade range isn't good for ME personally. Also it oxidizes a little darker and orangey so you'll have to give several shades a try, but it's no worries because if you buy from Target or Walmart you can exchange em with a receipt.
DeMiekah V.
Edmond, OK
I am so looking forward to trying this new foundation. I usually use Fit Me which I love...however I wanted tho try something new and have heard great things about the Covergirl Outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1. The color tone looks awesome and I figured a 3 in 1 would be perfect in the warmer weather. The tester felt creamy and smooth to the touch. Good job Covergirl!
Lindsey G.
I love this foundation!!! It was the first thing I tried in my VoxBox. It was a perfect match and gave me an airbrushed look. I took a before (first photo) and after (second photo) photo of myself and it's amazing the difference it makes. For the past few years I gave up on foundation because I couldn't get the right color or it made my face look too powdery. But now I am back to using foundation and this foundation is the only one I will ever use again!!! Thank you #idovoxbox for having me try this.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
It was okay for me. I thought I'd like it more considering how many people rave about this product. I find it oxidizing towards the end of the day. It makes me cakey...
Claudine S.
Pflugerville, TX
One of my all time fav drugstore foundations that is long lasting & looks flawless on the skin. The formula is light and works as a primer and powder as well as foundation. I have worn it for full days of busy schedules and events. Living in Miami, this is a great product in humid climates. Highly recommend.
Angela T.
LOVE THIS! i have oily/combination skin & this is one of the only drug store foundation that i have tried that actually stays on my face AND stays matte without shine! it last soooo long & this color is perfect for my aisan tan skin. i do use it with a beauty blender so its a lighter coverage. however, some parts of my skin does get dry (because of my combination skin) in the winter when i have this on. but other than that its awesome for a weightless foundation!
Leigh M.
I've been using this foundation for the LONGEST time. I have combination skin and it has always worked great for me. Applies easily, makes my skin look flawless, and it doesn't have a weird smell like some foundations do. The coverage is GREAT. Especially for the days that I break out. Price is great. The only complaint that I have about this foundation is that it can oxidize a little orange. Get a shade lighter than you need and that will take care of it. I've been through multiple bottles and I always repurchase!
Trish M.
Perry, AR
I haven't bought this product in years due to the color just didn't match my olive skin tone; however today while shopping I noticed that there's now a tone that might match. I liked it years ago except for the color issue so I bought the bottle that may just be the right color for me now, I'm excited to get home and try it out. I am in need of a different foundation that isn't as thick as the one I am currently using and CoverGirl may just be my new foundation!
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
This foundation gives a decent coverage, I would say a medium coverage, and it is nice because it does not feel super heavy on the skin. If you want a glow to your skin, this is a good foundation, I set it with powder because I don't like when my foundation feels sticky, but it gives an even coverage, wide color selection and is overall a great drug store foundation. It doesn't make me break out like most drug store foundations do
Valerie M.
Northridge, CA
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. The application, coverage and staying power is phenomenon as a drugstore foundation. Packaging is great since there's a pump, but the texture of this foundation is too thick for the pump to fully dispense all of the product. I thought there was nothing left in the bottle when I could not pump anything out but in fact, there was a lot of product left at the bottom. You will need to use a clean scoop if you don't want to waste any remaining products. Another down side is the oxidation which caused the foundation to not stay true to the original color throughout the day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?