BY COVERGIRL #67 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Deanna M.
Didn't really care for this foundation. I wanted to because everyone raves about it but unfortunately I didn't enjoy it. I like that it has a pump and you can control how much comes out. It blends out nicely too. But the coverage for me isn't enough and I do find that it oxidizes. Once it dried down, it became a powdery finish, which is fine and dandy since you powder your face anyways, but putting too much on can result in a lot of cakiness. Didn't really last on my skin and was patchy.
Holly N.
Altavista, VA
I absolutely love the coverage of this foundation as well as the included sunlight protection. This is very important to me since my father suffers fro. Frequent skin cancer issues.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this foundation! I received it in my VoxBox and I was sooo pleasantly surprised! I've been wanting to try it, but I was unsure if it would be too shiny on my skin (I wasn't a fan of the Loreal illuminating foundation). After trying it once, I can say it is the perfect foundation for summer. The pump is sleek and easy to use, the formula is light and blends well, the coverage is buildable, and the finish is dewy and fresh looking. Will definitely repurchase. Way to go, CoverGirl!!
Janet E.
This is one of the best affordable drugstore foundations on the shelf! The formula and finish remind me a lot of the new Too Faced Born This Way foundation! It is a super blendable medium to full coverage foundation. This is great for those with normal to oily skin! For thos with dry skin its not too dry but I would recommend using a hydration primer just to ensure that it will blend smoothly. They have a great color selection so you will be most likely to find the perfect shade!
Sabrina C.
Topock, AZ
I bought this awhile ago hoping that I'd love it and find myself a new holy grail drugstore foundation, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. I know a ton of people who love this foundation but I personally hated it. I have very pale skin and none of their shades match me, their lightest shade made me look orange. No matter how much I exfoliated and moisturized my skin, it clung to my dry skin like no other foundation I've tried. I just definitely did not enjoy this and wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is fair skinned and who also suffers from dry skin.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
To be honest I bought quite a few shades to mix together especially since seasons are changing and we are going into fall and winter. First of let me say I have extremely oily skin in the summer and combination skin in the fall and winter and my skin is very sensitive and acne prone. With all that said, I really love this foundation. I use a primer or primer spray in the summer with it. It provides great coverage and is very buildable without becoming cakey looking. Now for my one con on this foundation. If you have dry patches moisturize before using this because it will cling to your dry patches. Still with my one con I give this foundation 5 stars.
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
This is a good foundation for everyone. I love the results I get when using it with my Beauty Blender. It provides great coverage,it is buildable, and I do love the way it's dispensed. You simply press a button and the perfect amount comes out. I have dry skin and applying it with my wet beauty blender seems to be the perfect balance when it comes to combatting dry skin problems and foundation. I found what works for me and my skin in the foundation department:) thanks CoverGirl!!!
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
I have acne prone skin andhave tried almost everything else so sick of all other drug store foundations i decided to give this a try. i had a little hard time finding my shade at my local store so i had to do a little searching to finally find this product but when i did it went on smooth and dried amazingly. i was kind of waiting for my skin to start breaking out after using this product but it didn't however it dd dry my skin out really bad nothing a little origins orange anti aging mostisurizer cant fix other than the extreme drying it did what i wanted it to
Daniela C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this product complimentary of influenster on my IDoVoxBox. I have many foundations and use about two of them, the ones that look the least cakey on me, which happens to be the Revlon Color Stay in Toast and my clinique (not sure of the shade) however even when using these I can still tell I have makeup on. What I loved about covergirl stay luminous was that the formula is great on combination skin and actually looks like skin. Not only that but it doesn't change and it lasts a good 6-8 hours. My skin simmply looks better when I use it, I can wear it alone and I am pretty much glowing with a healthy look. I love love love this foundation.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
This is by far the best drugstore foundation I have ever used, in fact, I reach for this one more than most of my higher end stuff. It stays on like glue, does not cling to dry spots, and blends like a dream. it also has a light smell, and it doesn't make my face itch throughout the day like I have with more heavily scented products. It's a great buy! If it were repackaged and put in a $50+ bottle and told it was high end, I would believe it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?