BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
I can honestly say this one of the BEST drug store fondations out there for oily skin. I am a only skin girl and have a hard time finding foundations that can keep my face matte for a good amount of time. This product definitely gives you a flawless base and is very blend-able. I also love the color selection; they carry lots of shades with different undertones. overall this is a great product, ! say if you have combo to/or oily skin and looking for a good affordable foundation; try it out.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I received my Cover Girl Outlast Stay Luminous in classic ivory in my IDoVoxBox and I usually always wear powder foundations been using it for years, so I was a little skeptical on trying this but I was totally shocked, I loved the way it felt on my face and it stayed on all day and the glow that you get with this foundation is unbelievable, my co workers noticed something different and my husband even said it looks like your glowing. The color is good for me in the fall and winter but like anything in the summer you got to get a little darker makeup products. I would recommend this product for sure. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Meagan B.
Okay guys here's the deal, I have tried several liquid foundations and not had the best success with them because I have oily skin and I felt that other foundations I used just made me feel like an oil slick, but with this foundation my skin is matte and I absolutely love it! I know sometimes it's a risk trying foundations because you don't know how they will look on your skin but for me it was perfect, also matched my skin perfectly as well definitely my go-to foundation when I run out!
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this foundation! I received it in my VoxBox and I was sooo pleasantly surprised! I've been wanting to try it, but I was unsure if it would be too shiny on my skin (I wasn't a fan of the Loreal illuminating foundation). After trying it once, I can say it is the perfect foundation for summer. The pump is sleek and easy to use, the formula is light and blends well, the coverage is buildable, and the finish is dewy and fresh looking. Will definitely repurchase. Way to go, CoverGirl!!
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
This is by far the best drugstore foundation I have ever used, in fact, I reach for this one more than most of my higher end stuff. It stays on like glue, does not cling to dry spots, and blends like a dream. it also has a light smell, and it doesn't make my face itch throughout the day like I have with more heavily scented products. It's a great buy! If it were repackaged and put in a $50+ bottle and told it was high end, I would believe it!
Sabrina C.
Topock, AZ
I bought this awhile ago hoping that I'd love it and find myself a new holy grail drugstore foundation, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. I know a ton of people who love this foundation but I personally hated it. I have very pale skin and none of their shades match me, their lightest shade made me look orange. No matter how much I exfoliated and moisturized my skin, it clung to my dry skin like no other foundation I've tried. I just definitely did not enjoy this and wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is fair skinned and who also suffers from dry skin.
Misty K.
Dexter, MO
Not impressed with this foundaton. Was very splotchy and not full coverage. Would recommend going with a different staying power foundation if you are looking for full coverage.
Daniela C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this product complimentary of influenster on my IDoVoxBox. I have many foundations and use about two of them, the ones that look the least cakey on me, which happens to be the Revlon Color Stay in Toast and my clinique (not sure of the shade) however even when using these I can still tell I have makeup on. What I loved about covergirl stay luminous was that the formula is great on combination skin and actually looks like skin. Not only that but it doesn't change and it lasts a good 6-8 hours. My skin simmply looks better when I use it, I can wear it alone and I am pretty much glowing with a healthy look. I love love love this foundation.
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
I have acne prone skin andhave tried almost everything else so sick of all other drug store foundations i decided to give this a try. i had a little hard time finding my shade at my local store so i had to do a little searching to finally find this product but when i did it went on smooth and dried amazingly. i was kind of waiting for my skin to start breaking out after using this product but it didn't however it dd dry my skin out really bad nothing a little origins orange anti aging mostisurizer cant fix other than the extreme drying it did what i wanted it to
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
This is a good foundation for everyone. I love the results I get when using it with my Beauty Blender. It provides great coverage,it is buildable, and I do love the way it's dispensed. You simply press a button and the perfect amount comes out. I have dry skin and applying it with my wet beauty blender seems to be the perfect balance when it comes to combatting dry skin problems and foundation. I found what works for me and my skin in the foundation department:) thanks CoverGirl!!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?