BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
One of my favorite foundations. It has great coverage, a flawless finish, and a great color selection. The price point is great. I will stick with this foundation always.
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
This has been my go-to foundation for about 2 years now, and I love it! For a drugstore brand, it is well worth the price. I have oily skin, and this really does last all day for me with a powder touch up here and there. I still use concealer to cover up acne scars, as the concealer part of the "3-in-1" is not enough to do so. I also love that it has 20 SPF, so I don't have to worry about applying a sunscreen in addition to my makeup for just a typical day when I won't be outside much. I definitely plan to continue using this product.
Nancy A.
Vista, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Is a base of excellent coverage that feels light hard for many hours but the only thing I do not like is that it is difficult to find the right tone to the color of my skin
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
This was my first foundation and I am so very pleased with the product. I love how many color skin options there are for all products and how easy this product is to apply.
Yesenia D.
Zillah, WA
I really enjoy this foundation, it's full coverage and it's a dupe for the kat von d in my opinion because it makes your face look flawless and it's a inexpensive foundation which is great!
Elizabeth W.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my all-time favorite foundation. I've used it for years and I can't bring myself to try anything new, because this is just so good. It offers so much coverage for my troubled skin, and this foundation helps my extremely oily T-zone stay matte. I love that it has SPF in it. The only downside is that if you have any dry patches, it will stick to them a little and make them a bit more pronounced. This definitely goes on best with a damp Beauty Blender or sponge...it needs the moisture in order to blend properly. I would recommend this to anyone that loves a lot of coverage and needs some help staying matte throughout the day. I honestly feel this could be a high-end foundation...it's just awesome.
Taylor N.
Huntington , WV
This is seriously my holy grail foundation! I have been using it for about two years now and wouldn't think about changing to a new foundation. It is on the higher end of the price range in the drugstore for foundation, but it well worth the price you're paying for! It provides medium to full coverage and leans more the the full coverage end of the spectrum. I am a nursing student so it has to last me a minimum of 8 hrs a day at school and clinical. It does just that I can get about 10 to 12 hours of wear from this foundation before it will stat to breakdown on my skin. I do usually have dry skin and it doesn't cling to my dry patches on my face or make me look "flacky". It really is an awesome product!
I love this product! It doesn't make me break out and it doesn't feel too drying on my skin. It stays matte all day, with a powder of course, but it won't run down with oily skin either.
Chelsey L.
I have oily-acne prone skin with large pores. This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. This foundation is definitely long lasting (10+ hours) and fills in my large pores. I like how this has SPF and how I rarely need concealer when using this product. I recommended this product to two of my friends (one has normal skin and the other has combo skin) and they both love it! Definitely worth trying. They have a wide selection of shades but for reference, I have light skin with a neutral undertone and I wear the shade Nude Beige (832)
Kelly S.
Rush, KY
My favorite drugstore foundation! I love that it pumps. It is pricy though. But in my opinion it's worth it. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?