BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
LoLinda G.
San Ramon, CA
I bought this foundation after hearing everybody rave about it on YouTube. And they are right - this foundation is PERFECT! I have it in Classic Tan and it's a perfect match. It goes on like a liquid, but dries to a matte, powdery finish. No powder needed! I have dry skin so I was a little worried the "powder finish" would exaggerate my dry spots. It didn't! This foundation wears beautifully, and lasts all day long with no touch ups. It is a medium coverage, but if you go over spots you want to conceal, it does the job! This foundation also has SPF which is a major plus. Words really can't tell how awesome this foundation is - you have to try it to believe it! It looks sooooo natural, too!
Brittney N.
This is one of my go to drug store foundations. It has great coverage but I do suggest using a primer. It does not oxidize which is great. I have combination skin but mostly oily and i think it's great.
Savannah C.
Greentown, IN
I received this product in my #idovoxbox and loved it as soon as I put it on. The price was just around $11 and I would say its totally worth it! I will definitely repurchase this foundation when I run out. The color was a perfect match, and it felt smooth and hydrating! I completely understand the name of the product because it does give you a beautiful, dewy look. I wore this without any powder to set it and loved the glowy look I got. Honestly deserves every star.
Bree W.
This is one of the better foundations that I have used that has a decent, not overly expensive price tag attached to it. I have pretty normal skin, not overly dry but also doesn't product large amounts of oil. That being said, I do have light acne and I need a foundation that will cover and conceal those blemishes and this foundation does the trick. It give me the ability to have light coverage or build upon it to get a better full face coverage. It's always a plus that SPF is added to the foundation for extra protection from the sun. One thing that you have to watch out for though is the oxidation throughout the day. It doesn't happen to me but I do know some people that have used this and it oxidized with their skin. I would say to give this a try if you are buying make-up on a budget.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
This has grown on me little by little. I find it looks best on my face when applied with a beauty sponge. At first I was applying it, trying to get a full coverage look, but instead it looked cakey on my face, so I tried it with a beauty sponge! So if you don't like it one way, always try another! Everyone is different! I do like the formula, it stays put for a fair amount of time. Don't get greasy too soon either. I'm oily in my TZone so my makeup tends to break sooner than those with normal to dry TZones...
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
This was a huge surprise for me. This is a really gorgeous foundation. I have really oily skin, so I knew this could be iffy. I used a good primer and set it with pressed powder, and this looked beautiful all day. This settled into my deep forehead wrinkles after about half the day, but didn't do that with my fine lines or pores. This would be a beautiful wedding day foundation. The coverage was great, but not cakey. This looks natural on the skin and looks good applied with a brush or beauty blending sponge.
Elzandre R.
Harrold
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I absolutely loved this foundation. Its a medium to full coverage foundation. its long lasting and does not fade. I would recommend this to all tipes off skin tones
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
It's so hard to find a foundation for normal skin these days. it's either too dewy or too matte. nothing is ever in the middle. I have slightly dry skin, normal skin and a tad bit tiny in my tzone. previously I was using the Revlon colorstay foundation but the new formula broke me out. I stumbled across this and there's no going back to anything else. it's not thick, great coverage with a brush, doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin and it lasts forever!! this stuff is amazing, I'm so glad covergirl came out with this. my only complaint is how difficult it is to find a shade that works for my skin tone because it does dry 1 to 2 shades darker than the color on application.
Kaitlin T.
This is seriously my favorite foundation to date!! I have a lot of high end foundation along with a mix of drugstore foundations and this is honestly my favorite and I find myself reaching for it all time!! I would buy this product over and over again! The price is not bad at all. I love everything about this foundation even though it does slightly oxidize after around 6 hours for me but it's nothing embarrassing!! It comes with a pump which is great and it also has SPF which makes it great for sunny days!!
Marianne M.
This is a great foundation. It lasts all day long and gives great coverage. When I first tried it (after reading several other rave reviews), it didn't seem to cover my blemishes very well, and I wasn't sure what the excitement was about. I had been using my fingers to apply it (I find most liquid foundations blend the best for me that way), but switched to a sponge to see if that made a difference. It definitely did! The coverage was much better and I got a lovely, glowing finish. I do recommend using some sort of setting powder over this in the summer, though, especially if you have oily skin or live in a humid climate - it tends to look a bit too "dew-y" for my taste otherwise.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?