BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
I have very oily/acne prone skin with occasional dryness.

PROS:
-Nice formula with medium, but buildable, coverage
-The shade "classic ivory" was perfect for my skin color
-Did not cling to my dry patches
-Affordable ($9-10)
-Has a nice pump, very hygienic
-Smooth finish

CONS:
-Within two days of wearing this, I broke out :/ it wasn't a major breakout, just some clogged pores and small pimples, but when I stopped using this I stopped breaking out
-Did little to nothing to help my oily skin
-Does not having good lasting power on my terribly oily skin, even with a setting powder
-Took a few minutes for the foundation to fully set, and even when it did it was easy to rub off

I would not buy this again, which is a shame because I had such high hopes for this foundation because of the hype around it :/
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
I can honestly say this one of the BEST drug store fondations out there for oily skin. I am a only skin girl and have a hard time finding foundations that can keep my face matte for a good amount of time. This product definitely gives you a flawless base and is very blend-able. I also love the color selection; they carry lots of shades with different undertones. overall this is a great product, ! say if you have combo to/or oily skin and looking for a good affordable foundation; try it out.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I received my Cover Girl Outlast Stay Luminous in classic ivory in my IDoVoxBox and I usually always wear powder foundations been using it for years, so I was a little skeptical on trying this but I was totally shocked, I loved the way it felt on my face and it stayed on all day and the glow that you get with this foundation is unbelievable, my co workers noticed something different and my husband even said it looks like your glowing. The color is good for me in the fall and winter but like anything in the summer you got to get a little darker makeup products. I would recommend this product for sure. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this foundation! I received it in my VoxBox and I was sooo pleasantly surprised! I've been wanting to try it, but I was unsure if it would be too shiny on my skin (I wasn't a fan of the Loreal illuminating foundation). After trying it once, I can say it is the perfect foundation for summer. The pump is sleek and easy to use, the formula is light and blends well, the coverage is buildable, and the finish is dewy and fresh looking. Will definitely repurchase. Way to go, CoverGirl!!
Misty K.
Dexter, MO
Not impressed with this foundaton. Was very splotchy and not full coverage. Would recommend going with a different staying power foundation if you are looking for full coverage.
Janet E.
This is one of the best affordable drugstore foundations on the shelf! The formula and finish remind me a lot of the new Too Faced Born This Way foundation! It is a super blendable medium to full coverage foundation. This is great for those with normal to oily skin! For thos with dry skin its not too dry but I would recommend using a hydration primer just to ensure that it will blend smoothly. They have a great color selection so you will be most likely to find the perfect shade!
Daniela C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this product complimentary of influenster on my IDoVoxBox. I have many foundations and use about two of them, the ones that look the least cakey on me, which happens to be the Revlon Color Stay in Toast and my clinique (not sure of the shade) however even when using these I can still tell I have makeup on. What I loved about covergirl stay luminous was that the formula is great on combination skin and actually looks like skin. Not only that but it doesn't change and it lasts a good 6-8 hours. My skin simmply looks better when I use it, I can wear it alone and I am pretty much glowing with a healthy look. I love love love this foundation.
Amanda D.
I cannot rave anymore about this foundation! This is my go to foundation and has the best formula and color range. It is very affordable and I typically only use one pump if I apply with my hands and two pumps with a brush. If I want a more medium coverage look I apply with my fingers and for a higher coverage I use the Real Techniques buffing brush. This makeup stays on all day and is pretty much waterproof. To get it off I get a wet washrag and then go in with my Simple Micellar water and the job gets done! I plan on using this foundation for years to come. I cannot find a better product than this. I like to consider this a holy grail product!
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
This is a good foundation for everyone. I love the results I get when using it with my Beauty Blender. It provides great coverage,it is buildable, and I do love the way it's dispensed. You simply press a button and the perfect amount comes out. I have dry skin and applying it with my wet beauty blender seems to be the perfect balance when it comes to combatting dry skin problems and foundation. I found what works for me and my skin in the foundation department:) thanks CoverGirl!!!
Abisola A.
Nolita
This is the best thing to ever happen to my oily skin. This foundation goes on smooth and it's not too liquidy and neither it is it chunky. You can layer it to cover acne scars and dark spots, your face stay matte all day long. velvety smooth and riche in pimentation. finding your shade won't be a hassle as it wasn't for me
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?