BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Marybel T.
Silver spring, MD
I have oily skin and I feel like this foundation gave me a natural yet light coverage. It still made me sweat, it didn't last on my face as I spected. It smells kind of weird. I would recommend this maybe for a few hour and cool weather application when it comes to oily skin. I don't think I would recommend this as a go to foundation. Instead as a short term application and it didn't improve my outbrakes. I have lots of blackheads and white heads. I woke up with lots of them the morning after.
Kaitlyn S.
NO. Absolutely not. I LOATHE this stuff. It has such great reviews so I thought I'd try it but omg, no! I have dry skin and when I put this stuff on it feels like its sucking all the moisture out of my face and leaves it feeling itchy and dry to the point of it being a sweet release when I take it off. This settled into my fine lines so bad too! Not only that but it oxidized on me as well. All around just a horrible experience. I use Becca Aqua luminous foundation now and I'm never going back!
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I love this foundation! It gives great coverage and lasts all day. It have combination skin and it never causes any problems for me. It is really great for when you have to look good fast. You can skip out on your primer and concealer and just grab this in the mornings. You can also build your coverage. You can use one layer of foundation, or three, depending on how flawless you want your skin. This is my favorite foundation I have ever used (And I have used a lot) Great coverage for a low price!
Hannah C.
Danville, VA
This foundation actually amazed me. There was so much hype over this foundation that I just had to run out and get myself some. To my amazement it really is a great full coverage yet natural looking foundation. It has pretty good staying power ( no smearing appearance or oiliness for a good 7 hours, I didn't need to blot!). Another great thing is that I didn't see any oxidation happening! If you are looking for a good full coverage foundation but still want to look natural, get you some! 😊
Jayjaycreates
This is by far my most used foundation and that's to mention I have 8 different types of foundations yet I keep rebuying this one over and over! 😲 I've bought it over at least 5 times!!! obsessed much? I think so 😂 It gives me flawless coverage, doubles up as my concealer (which is great for trips where packing is limited) and it keeps my skin from looking or feeling oily and what I love the most? it lasts all day! This is definitely holy grail worthy 👌😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Meagan B.
Okay guys here's the deal, I have tried several liquid foundations and not had the best success with them because I have oily skin and I felt that other foundations I used just made me feel like an oil slick, but with this foundation my skin is matte and I absolutely love it! I know sometimes it's a risk trying foundations because you don't know how they will look on your skin but for me it was perfect, also matched my skin perfectly as well definitely my go-to foundation when I run out!
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
I have very oily/acne prone skin with occasional dryness.

PROS:
-Nice formula with medium, but buildable, coverage
-The shade "classic ivory" was perfect for my skin color
-Did not cling to my dry patches
-Affordable ($9-10)
-Has a nice pump, very hygienic
-Smooth finish

CONS:
-Within two days of wearing this, I broke out :/ it wasn't a major breakout, just some clogged pores and small pimples, but when I stopped using this I stopped breaking out
-Did little to nothing to help my oily skin
-Does not having good lasting power on my terribly oily skin, even with a setting powder
-Took a few minutes for the foundation to fully set, and even when it did it was easy to rub off

I would not buy this again, which is a shame because I had such high hopes for this foundation because of the hype around it :/
Holly N.
Altavista, VA
I absolutely love the coverage of this foundation as well as the included sunlight protection. This is very important to me since my father suffers fro. Frequent skin cancer issues.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this foundation! I received it in my VoxBox and I was sooo pleasantly surprised! I've been wanting to try it, but I was unsure if it would be too shiny on my skin (I wasn't a fan of the Loreal illuminating foundation). After trying it once, I can say it is the perfect foundation for summer. The pump is sleek and easy to use, the formula is light and blends well, the coverage is buildable, and the finish is dewy and fresh looking. Will definitely repurchase. Way to go, CoverGirl!!
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
I can honestly say this one of the BEST drug store fondations out there for oily skin. I am a only skin girl and have a hard time finding foundations that can keep my face matte for a good amount of time. This product definitely gives you a flawless base and is very blend-able. I also love the color selection; they carry lots of shades with different undertones. overall this is a great product, ! say if you have combo to/or oily skin and looking for a good affordable foundation; try it out.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?