BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Savannah C.
Greentown, IN
I received this product in my #idovoxbox and loved it as soon as I put it on. The price was just around $11 and I would say its totally worth it! I will definitely repurchase this foundation when I run out. The color was a perfect match, and it felt smooth and hydrating! I completely understand the name of the product because it does give you a beautiful, dewy look. I wore this without any powder to set it and loved the glowy look I got. Honestly deserves every star.
Brittney N.
This is one of my go to drug store foundations. It has great coverage but I do suggest using a primer. It does not oxidize which is great. I have combination skin but mostly oily and i think it's great.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
This was a huge surprise for me. This is a really gorgeous foundation. I have really oily skin, so I knew this could be iffy. I used a good primer and set it with pressed powder, and this looked beautiful all day. This settled into my deep forehead wrinkles after about half the day, but didn't do that with my fine lines or pores. This would be a beautiful wedding day foundation. The coverage was great, but not cakey. This looks natural on the skin and looks good applied with a brush or beauty blending sponge.
Bree W.
This is one of the better foundations that I have used that has a decent, not overly expensive price tag attached to it. I have pretty normal skin, not overly dry but also doesn't product large amounts of oil. That being said, I do have light acne and I need a foundation that will cover and conceal those blemishes and this foundation does the trick. It give me the ability to have light coverage or build upon it to get a better full face coverage. It's always a plus that SPF is added to the foundation for extra protection from the sun. One thing that you have to watch out for though is the oxidation throughout the day. It doesn't happen to me but I do know some people that have used this and it oxidized with their skin. I would say to give this a try if you are buying make-up on a budget.
Carlee W.
Concord, NC
Best foundation ever! Great coverage! I apply with my finger and it covers all my imperfections! I'm on my 6th bottle been using this one for 2 years now. It lasts all day and I don't use any powder to set or anything and some how I don't look shiny at all. It's almost a matte finish but not quite so it looks natural. I just wish I could figure out a way to get every last drop out of the bottle because at the end the pump will be empty but I still see more in there I can't get to! Still love it though!
Kaitlin T.
This is seriously my favorite foundation to date!! I have a lot of high end foundation along with a mix of drugstore foundations and this is honestly my favorite and I find myself reaching for it all time!! I would buy this product over and over again! The price is not bad at all. I love everything about this foundation even though it does slightly oxidize after around 6 hours for me but it's nothing embarrassing!! It comes with a pump which is great and it also has SPF which makes it great for sunny days!!
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I have this foundation and I've only use it twice cause maybe is not my skin color but I've mixed it in my darker foundation but this foundation is really grate :)
Marianne M.
This is a great foundation. It lasts all day long and gives great coverage. When I first tried it (after reading several other rave reviews), it didn't seem to cover my blemishes very well, and I wasn't sure what the excitement was about. I had been using my fingers to apply it (I find most liquid foundations blend the best for me that way), but switched to a sponge to see if that made a difference. It definitely did! The coverage was much better and I got a lovely, glowing finish. I do recommend using some sort of setting powder over this in the summer, though, especially if you have oily skin or live in a humid climate - it tends to look a bit too "dew-y" for my taste otherwise.
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
It's so hard to find a foundation for normal skin these days. it's either too dewy or too matte. nothing is ever in the middle. I have slightly dry skin, normal skin and a tad bit tiny in my tzone. previously I was using the Revlon colorstay foundation but the new formula broke me out. I stumbled across this and there's no going back to anything else. it's not thick, great coverage with a brush, doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin and it lasts forever!! this stuff is amazing, I'm so glad covergirl came out with this. my only complaint is how difficult it is to find a shade that works for my skin tone because it does dry 1 to 2 shades darker than the color on application.
Savannah M.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I love this product! I use this product daily. It is matte finish. It is great for oily and dry skin. It is a long lasting product. I would highly recommend people to buy this product.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?