BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I cannot say enough good things about this drugstore gem. Although I was skeptical about this product, this foundation feels feather light, completely oil free and gives a wonderful coverage and finish. I can't stand the feel of a heavy full coverage foundation and this product gives me the full coverage I desire without the heavy foundation feeling. This will absolutely be my go to foundation! Perfect for the summer heat and humidity in Arkansas!
Tristen H.
I got mine in the the #IDoVoxBox and I think its very nice (for drugstore foundation) for daily wear (if you're not oily) because its light weight, almost skin like and radiant. The only downside i found was its not very long lasting even while wearing a prime, setting with powder and it settles in to fine lines. On the plus side it photographs very well it make your skin look amazing .
Id say its sheer to medium coverage but if you're a lover of full coverage you might not want to use this alone but mixed with a full coverage matte foundation would be great IMO, that's how i liked using it the most.
would i repurchase, probably not.
basically this foundation is great for people that like minimal natural makeup that don't need full coverage.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I like this foundation not in love with it. It lasts a while on my face only downfall is that I can never find my perfect shade either it's too pink toned or too dark on me
Jessica P.
Horrible, i have extremely dry skin and even with moisturizing my face and putting on primer this foundation made me skin look disgusting, honestly it looked so dry, and flaky and and all my pores showed and sinked into lines, it was horrible, i tried to apply it with different methods, fingers, beauty blender, and different brushes and it looked bad still..and it gets darker as the time goes by...i was excited to try it since i was hearing so many things about it but i don't think this is a good product for dry skin..
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
Review for: Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation.  I wore it for a long time and then had to find another foundation because my skin was too light for even the lightest shade.  I then purchased Merle Norman cosmetics which worked well but was too expensive for my budget so after some time in the sun this summer, I tried the Ivory foundation again and this time, it matched my skin tone! This foundation is great for oily or dry skin.  This foundation provides coverage that is almost equal to that of my Merle Norman and feels light on my face.  This foundation is easy to apply as it comes in a bottle with a pump lid.  The pump lid is great when you use a brush to apply your foundation.  I would recommend this product to others.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL
This has been my holy grail foundation for years! I have tried many foundations. In the past I had terrible acne and combination skin that gets super oily by the end of the day. This is the best foundation I've found that can keep the oiliness at bay to an extent. I do use oil blotting wipes when I need to, but I also live in Florida. (HUMIDITY) I love the coverage of this foundation, too. It covers my acne scars and any stubborn acne. I apply one layer first, then I dab on more where I need it. It's a great build-able foundation. I've found that it covers pimples best when I dab it on and let it dry. Then, I pat it in to blend. It's a very creamy, not liquidy formula, which I like. I always set it with powder, my personal preference.
Kelly C.
Jersey City, NJ
I give this product a B because I used this product for two months now and after two hours of having the foundation on it would just slip off my face after a few hours. The foundation will make you look pale due to the sunscreen mixed into the foundation. I'm not sure if wearing a great primer will change the results in the end if you have oily skin though. I would suggest this product to anyone with normal to dry skin.
This foundation is very blendable and buildable. All of the pinkness, acne, and scarring completely vanish once when I use this foundation. I used this as my concealer too! The product claims it is a three in one product. Overall I believe the product is true to its claims when it comes to coverage and concealing but for priming I'm not exactly sure of. I suggest everyone should apply a primer before using this foundation.
kaela w.
This foundation gives a good, matte coverage. The trick is to either apply it quickly or use a light moisturizer first. The reason is the foundation sets in a few seconds. It can be hard to blend w/o moisturizer or using fast fingers. It does stay on all day without needing a touch up. I would buy it again as it is one of the best I have tried in this price. If you shake the bottle first, the moisture lotion in the product is distrbutied and it goes on more smoothly used alone or with a light moisturizer .
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
One of my favorite foundations. It has great coverage, a flawless finish, and a great color selection. The price point is great. I will stick with this foundation always.
Ashley F.
i have been buying for many years and it seems to go on great.  Very smooth and the color goes on well.  I just use my finger to put on but can also use a brush
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back