BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
It's so hard to find a foundation for normal skin these days. it's either too dewy or too matte. nothing is ever in the middle. I have slightly dry skin, normal skin and a tad bit tiny in my tzone. previously I was using the Revlon colorstay foundation but the new formula broke me out. I stumbled across this and there's no going back to anything else. it's not thick, great coverage with a brush, doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin and it lasts forever!! this stuff is amazing, I'm so glad covergirl came out with this. my only complaint is how difficult it is to find a shade that works for my skin tone because it does dry 1 to 2 shades darker than the color on application.
Marianne M.
This is a great foundation. It lasts all day long and gives great coverage. When I first tried it (after reading several other rave reviews), it didn't seem to cover my blemishes very well, and I wasn't sure what the excitement was about. I had been using my fingers to apply it (I find most liquid foundations blend the best for me that way), but switched to a sponge to see if that made a difference. It definitely did! The coverage was much better and I got a lovely, glowing finish. I do recommend using some sort of setting powder over this in the summer, though, especially if you have oily skin or live in a humid climate - it tends to look a bit too "dew-y" for my taste otherwise.
Carlee W.
Concord, NC
Best foundation ever! Great coverage! I apply with my finger and it covers all my imperfections! I'm on my 6th bottle been using this one for 2 years now. It lasts all day and I don't use any powder to set or anything and some how I don't look shiny at all. It's almost a matte finish but not quite so it looks natural. I just wish I could figure out a way to get every last drop out of the bottle because at the end the pump will be empty but I still see more in there I can't get to! Still love it though!
Savannah M.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I love this product! I use this product daily. It is matte finish. It is great for oily and dry skin. It is a long lasting product. I would highly recommend people to buy this product.
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I have this foundation and I've only use it twice cause maybe is not my skin color but I've mixed it in my darker foundation but this foundation is really grate :)
Kaitlin T.
This is seriously my favorite foundation to date!! I have a lot of high end foundation along with a mix of drugstore foundations and this is honestly my favorite and I find myself reaching for it all time!! I would buy this product over and over again! The price is not bad at all. I love everything about this foundation even though it does slightly oxidize after around 6 hours for me but it's nothing embarrassing!! It comes with a pump which is great and it also has SPF which makes it great for sunny days!!
Hannah C.
Danville, VA
This foundation actually amazed me. There was so much hype over this foundation that I just had to run out and get myself some. To my amazement it really is a great full coverage yet natural looking foundation. It has pretty good staying power ( no smearing appearance or oiliness for a good 7 hours, I didn't need to blot!). Another great thing is that I didn't see any oxidation happening! If you are looking for a good full coverage foundation but still want to look natural, get you some! ūüėä
Kaitlyn S.
NO. Absolutely not. I LOATHE this stuff. It has such great reviews so I thought I'd try it but omg, no! I have dry skin and when I put this stuff on it feels like its sucking all the moisture out of my face and leaves it feeling itchy and dry to the point of it being a sweet release when I take it off. This settled into my fine lines so bad too! Not only that but it oxidized on me as well. All around just a horrible experience. I use Becca Aqua luminous foundation now and I'm never going back!
Marybel T.
Silver spring, MD
I have oily skin and I feel like this foundation gave me a natural yet light coverage. It still made me sweat, it didn't last on my face as I spected. It smells kind of weird. I would recommend this maybe for a few hour and cool weather application when it comes to oily skin. I don't think I would recommend this as a go to foundation. Instead as a short term application and it didn't improve my outbrakes. I have lots of blackheads and white heads. I woke up with lots of them the morning after.
Lacy A.
WATERBURY, CT
In my opinion this foundation it's not so great for me it is actually easy to apply but since it has SPF 20 in it ,it make me more oily than usual and doesn't give me that coverage that I look for in a foundation
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?