BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amanda D.
Davenport, IA
I always like to look my best, and my makeup is no exception. I absolutely love this product because it's the only foundation that I've been able to use that doesn't leave my skin looking oily and gross after wearing it for only a few hours. It provides great coverage, it was easy for me to find a shade that matches my skin well, it did not irritate my skin at all or cause any breakout problems. It's my new favorite product when it comes to my makeup! 5/5 from me! Would definitely recommend this product to others! You can't beat it for the cost either, which is nice!
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other more...
Not to amazing but it's ok. Doesn't have much coverage but does a difference. Doesn't last to long either, it is light weight tho and easy to apply, idk i wouldn't buy it again tho. I wouldn't really recommend
Taylor C.
I have acne, scarring, and dry skin. I used the ready set gorgoeus foundation, it was ok, but it left my skin feeling and looking oily, but I loved the color and it did conceal my pimples fairly well. So I tried this when I finished that foundation. I knew it would barely have any primer, and concealer in it, but that's an easy fix. This stuff is incredible! Its the perfect shade. Lightweight but medium to full coverage. Doesn't leave my skin looking cakey. Long lasting. Does conceal kind of well. I still use a primer and concealer thought. Out of all of the foundations I used, this may be my favorite so far
Hunter B.
Carlsbad , CA
Review for: Creamy Beige, Other more...
Covergirl is my favorite Brand for foundation and powder . This version is a little different but it is very lightweight and doesn’t cake on. I record this Brand to everyone I know.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
This is the one I reach for most, even though I have several nicer options! It lasts well, covers naturally and looks nice and smooth. I find myself using very little concealer with this products. I use the shade classic ivory, which fits my "light" skin time perfectly.
Tony L.
Pocahontas, AR
I cannot say enough good things about this drugstore gem. Although I was skeptical about this product, this foundation feels feather light, completely oil free and gives a wonderful coverage and finish. I can't stand the feel of a heavy full coverage foundation and this product gives me the full coverage I desire without the heavy foundation feeling. This will absolutely be my go to foundation! Perfect for the summer heat and humidity in Arkansas!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Review for: Natural Beige more...
It seems I am the only one who just hated this foundation. I bought this after reading great reviews. Unfortunately for me I found this to sit heavy on my skin and oxidize.
Tristen H.
I got mine in the the #IDoVoxBox and I think its very nice (for drugstore foundation) for daily wear (if you're not oily) because its light weight, almost skin like and radiant. The only downside i found was its not very long lasting even while wearing a prime, setting with powder and it settles in to fine lines. On the plus side it photographs very well it make your skin look amazing .
Id say its sheer to medium coverage but if you're a lover of full coverage you might not want to use this alone but mixed with a full coverage matte foundation would be great IMO, that's how i liked using it the most.
would i repurchase, probably not.
basically this foundation is great for people that like minimal natural makeup that don't need full coverage.
Jessica P.
Horrible, i have extremely dry skin and even with moisturizing my face and putting on primer this foundation made me skin look disgusting, honestly it looked so dry, and flaky and and all my pores showed and sinked into lines, it was horrible, i tried to apply it with different methods, fingers, beauty blender, and different brushes and it looked bad still..and it gets darker as the time goes by...i was excited to try it since i was hearing so many things about it but i don't think this is a good product for dry skin..
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I like this foundation not in love with it. It lasts a while on my face only downfall is that I can never find my perfect shade either it's too pink toned or too dark on me
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?