BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Summer D.
Highland, CA
This Covergirl 3 in one foundation is a nice dry foundation. I have oily skin and this product works fairly well on my face. It is a long lasting product, I have bought it mainly at Target, which means it is not pricey. I would recommend it to other because I find it beautiful, for coverage and it also hides majority of your flaws and imperfections. The only thing I would leave you to know is that you have to blend this product quickly, otherwise it seems to dry fast and leave spots of foundation all over your face.
Kelly S.
Rush, KY
My favorite drugstore foundation! I love that it pumps. It is pricy though. But in my opinion it's worth it. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
I bought this foundation after heading various beauty Youtubers rave about it. It's one of my pricier drugstore foundations but it's worth every penny! It's got amazing coverage; medium but can be built up to full. It hides every blemish and gives a smooth coverage. The formula is not too thick or thin, smooth, creamy and easy to apply. It lasts all day and doesn't wear off. I notice I don't get as shiny as fast which is a huge plus. It's a great foundation for a drugstore price and I highly recommend trying it out!
Sable A.
Not my fave, too heavy and not very blendable. It just didn't work for me very much. It's a matte finish. I used it
Just because but I don't think I'd ever buy it again
demi b.
Orange park, FL
I barely wear foundations or any cover ups due to them making me feel either really greasy or to feeling like they are just making my face look like a drying crocodile lol. but, COVERGIRL Outlast honestly is one of the BEST! Foundations /cover-up's that I have ever used! it gives my skin a satin silky finished look to it. and also, makes me feel fresh&hydrated! which is kind of rare for some of these products for an all day foundation wear. it's so fresh & also very light! love this foundation &I definitely recommend this!
Savannah C.
GREENTOWN, IN
I received this product in my #idovoxbox and loved it as soon as I put it on. The price was just around $11 and I would say its totally worth it! I will definitely repurchase this foundation when I run out. The color was a perfect match, and it felt smooth and hydrating! I completely understand the name of the product because it does give you a beautiful, dewy look. I wore this without any powder to set it and loved the glowy look I got. Honestly deserves every star.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
This has grown on me little by little. I find it looks best on my face when applied with a beauty sponge. At first I was applying it, trying to get a full coverage look, but instead it looked cakey on my face, so I tried it with a beauty sponge! So if you don't like it one way, always try another! Everyone is different! I do like the formula, it stays put for a fair amount of time. Don't get greasy too soon either. I'm oily in my TZone so my makeup tends to break sooner than those with normal to dry TZones...
Bree W.
This is one of the better foundations that I have used that has a decent, not overly expensive price tag attached to it. I have pretty normal skin, not overly dry but also doesn't product large amounts of oil. That being said, I do have light acne and I need a foundation that will cover and conceal those blemishes and this foundation does the trick. It give me the ability to have light coverage or build upon it to get a better full face coverage. It's always a plus that SPF is added to the foundation for extra protection from the sun. One thing that you have to watch out for though is the oxidation throughout the day. It doesn't happen to me but I do know some people that have used this and it oxidized with their skin. I would say to give this a try if you are buying make-up on a budget.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
This was a huge surprise for me. This is a really gorgeous foundation. I have really oily skin, so I knew this could be iffy. I used a good primer and set it with pressed powder, and this looked beautiful all day. This settled into my deep forehead wrinkles after about half the day, but didn't do that with my fine lines or pores. This would be a beautiful wedding day foundation. The coverage was great, but not cakey. This looks natural on the skin and looks good applied with a brush or beauty blending sponge.
Elzandre R.
Harrold
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I absolutely loved this foundation. Its a medium to full coverage foundation. its long lasting and does not fade. I would recommend this to all tipes off skin tones
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?