BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cheyanne C.
Myrtle Creek Oregon
I love this foundation! Covers well and works well for my skin, but it doesnt blend easily. If you dont mind taking some extra time to blend it out, then this foundation is great! covergirl-outlast-stay-fabulous-3-in-1-foundation
Ashlyn B.
tulsa, OK
My go to drugstore foundation! Medium coverage, but very buildable in the spots you need it to be fuller. Blends beautifully into the skin, feels lightweight, does not emphasize any fine lines or pores. Not too expensive either.
Kaitlyn R.
Gainesville, FL
I loveee this. Its a great drugstore product. Slightly oxidizes but really not that bad. Great coverage. Only like $12-$13 bucks. It lasts me a good 8 hours before i have to touch up. But would recommend using in conjunction with a setting matte powder for your tzone. Its okay with oil control but the product is oily free. Good for everyday make up. Or just to have as a back up on the days you just wanna throw on something and run out the door.
Taylor F.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
forever my favorite foundation even compared to high end foundation i’ve tried! lasts at least 12+ hours! I have combination skin & it’s perfect for me! it makes my skin look flawless! I recommend everyone at least try it!!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I always use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and in some troubling areas, I also blend in some of the Covergirl Outlast All Day 3 in 1 to make my face look flawless. Alone or when paired with my other product, I am happy with the results. A tiny bit goes a long way, so price isn't an issue, as the bottle lasts a few months. It doesn't feel greasy to me or have a weird smell like a lot of the other liquid concealers/foundations that I have tried in the past.
Emily E.
Edmond
This is my go-to foundation. It stays all day, controls my t-zone oily skin, and it’s affordable! It doesn’t feel too thick or heavy and is very easy to apply + it has sunscreen in it. Definitely recommend this product!
Evelyn N.
I think this is a really nice foundation! It stays for a decent amount of time and looks flawless! I'd say that it is about medium coverage. If recommend using it with a beauty blender for best application, a damp beauty blender for a lighter coverage!
Mistirae S.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love the coverage and the quality of this product for such an affordable price! I found the match to my skin tone easily and it worked great on my dry combo skin 😍 it covered my pores as well so it's a winner!!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
I prefer this over the expensive foundations like Mac. It’s not too watery or thick and it covers what I need to cover all while not being too heavy on my face. For a few dollars, it does what I need it to do
ashley c.
Bloomfield, NJ
I've used this foundation for 2 years and I never had a problem with it. It covered so well, it's so cheap and it stays on for a long time without creasing or having to dab every few hours. I always buy this as a back up whenever I need.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?