BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I really like this foundation. It is kind of rare to find a foundation for oily skinned girls that also contains spf so that is a definite benefit. This line has a pretty decent color range. i do recommend that you buy a shade lighter than your skin tone as this foundation does oxidize darker. It's not too big of a deal as long as you know that and don't mind a foundation that oxidizes a bit. This foundation has good coverage I would say medium to buildable. It lasts all day and helps with me not looking oily. I would definitely repurchase.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
This was my first foundation and I am so very pleased with the product. I love how many color skin options there are for all products and how easy this product is to apply.
Yesenia D.
Zillah, WA
I really enjoy this foundation, it's full coverage and it's a dupe for the kat von d in my opinion because it makes your face look flawless and it's a inexpensive foundation which is great!
Nancy A.
Vista, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Is a base of excellent coverage that feels light hard for many hours but the only thing I do not like is that it is difficult to find the right tone to the color of my skin
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
This has been my go-to foundation for about 2 years now, and I love it! For a drugstore brand, it is well worth the price. I have oily skin, and this really does last all day for me with a powder touch up here and there. I still use concealer to cover up acne scars, as the concealer part of the "3-in-1" is not enough to do so. I also love that it has 20 SPF, so I don't have to worry about applying a sunscreen in addition to my makeup for just a typical day when I won't be outside much. I definitely plan to continue using this product.
Taylor N.
Huntington, WV
This is seriously my holy grail foundation! I have been using it for about two years now and wouldn't think about changing to a new foundation. It is on the higher end of the price range in the drugstore for foundation, but it well worth the price you're paying for! It provides medium to full coverage and leans more the the full coverage end of the spectrum. I am a nursing student so it has to last me a minimum of 8 hrs a day at school and clinical. It does just that I can get about 10 to 12 hours of wear from this foundation before it will stat to breakdown on my skin. I do usually have dry skin and it doesn't cling to my dry patches on my face or make me look "flacky". It really is an awesome product!
Chelsey L.
I have oily-acne prone skin with large pores. This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. This foundation is definitely long lasting (10+ hours) and fills in my large pores. I like how this has SPF and how I rarely need concealer when using this product. I recommended this product to two of my friends (one has normal skin and the other has combo skin) and they both love it! Definitely worth trying. They have a wide selection of shades but for reference, I have light skin with a neutral undertone and I wear the shade Nude Beige (832)
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
One pump spreads a long way but by the end of the day it was blotchy all over my skin. It didn't last very long. It wasn't very oily which was good, but it didn't last.
I love this product! It doesn't make me break out and it doesn't feel too drying on my skin. It stays matte all day, with a powder of course, but it won't run down with oily skin either.
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
I bought this foundation after heading various beauty Youtubers rave about it. It's one of my pricier drugstore foundations but it's worth every penny! It's got amazing coverage; medium but can be built up to full. It hides every blemish and gives a smooth coverage. The formula is not too thick or thin, smooth, creamy and easy to apply. It lasts all day and doesn't wear off. I notice I don't get as shiny as fast which is a huge plus. It's a great foundation for a drugstore price and I highly recommend trying it out!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?