BY COVERGIRL #71 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lili M.
Whittier , CA
I tried this foundation a few months ago but did not like it. It was a little too liquidy for me and did not provide full coverage.
Alyssa S.
Great wear . I found it lasted all day . easily blendable . I enjoyed the matte finish . as a first time user I'd gladly use again
karolina l.
playa del carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexíco
Me fascina muchisimo esta base 3 en 1 me encanta, aparte se difumina excelente y deja un acabado mate, es muy buena la recomiendo.
Carolane C.
Gatineau, QC
This is a great full coverage foundation! I must have purchased at least 5 bottles of this! I love it and it lasts a long time too!
kassidy G.
Sarnia
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
The first foundation I’ve ever tried and it works very well although I am very pale. I need a lighter colour the next time I get it
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
I had this in the past and I want to rebuy it. Great quality for the price and it gave me a really good coverage when I needed it.
Laurie B.
Kanata, ON
This foundation gives you maximum coverage with a natural looking finish. It comes in different tones and is a nice consistency.
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
I've been using this for 2ish years now and it works great on my skin. I love how long it lasts and would recommend it to anyone!
Suganya T.
Scarborough, ON
This Cover girl outlast foundation is good! I wouldn't say it's the best but it works. I still love my makeup forever foundation.
Samantha L.
New Zealand
Absolutely amazing product! very good quality with high coverage and long lasting with a flawless finish I'd definitely recommend
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?