BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
pam p.
Not a big fan of covergirl in general I find this heavy and I only used a handful of times and caused me breakouts its not for me
hanna e.
manila,philippines
I love this becomes its light and stays all day. Doesn't wear off easily. Love this foundation which will give you matte look.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
Very good especially for dry skin! It will moisturize it with giving you the nice dewy look us dry skinned girls struggle to get!
Gladys W.
I really did try to like this foundation, it goes on nice, covers well and really does last all day which i was truly impressed!
Jumana A.
It is really nice foundation, luminous and give that dewy look for the skin, but i guess it is not for me cause i have acne...
Rubz B.
I always wanted to try this foundation. When I watch other you tuber wearing this foundation it make me think I need to buy it.
Liz O.
VICTORIA
I love this foundation...one of the best I have found from the drugstore! It covers up all of my blemishes and goes on smooth.
Tracey H.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
This is a really great foundation especially for the price! It goes on very smooth and blends easily. A little goes a long way!
Kristy B.
This is AMAZING for oily skin! Coverage is amazing and it lasts all day! I used it on my wedding day. I highly recommend this!
Deanna R.
Kanata, ON
If i use a good moisturizer underneath this foundation I actually really like it!! Slightly cakey but has really good coverage!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?