BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Liv W.
I know that everyone just can’t get enough of this foundation. I really wanted to love this, especially since it’s supposed to be good for oily skin. I like the packaging and the texture. The coverage is nice. I even like the look that it gives me right after application. Soon after, it sinks into my pores and exaggerates them. It makes my skin look like it has a horribly bumpy texture, which it does not. It turns into an odd pink color once it sets. That may just be the shade that I have (855 Soft Honey). Within three hours, I need to blot, and I’m not a particularly oily person. It’s odd. It makes my skin look dry, yet makes me oily. I don’t understand this madness. I haven’t been very impressed by the recent Covergirl face products, even though everyone seems to love them. Maybe it’s just me.
Courtney R.
Lavalette
A nice foundation. It applies nicely and provides decent coverage. It didn't oxidize on the skin. It's not super long wearing though and can settle into imperfections in the skin.
laura f.
San Diego, CA

Hi there! So I got this foundation from Influenster for testing purposes. My review contains solely my personal opinion about this product. I got the color classic ivory and it might be too light for me. Something I kind of struggled with is that it did not blend too well when applied directly to face, however when I used primer right before it seemed to be more blendable. With regards to coverage it can be built, so you can use a little for slight coverage and be okay. After using it all day it did wear off a bit, but I had a bit of glow throughout which I liked because it wasn't too much to make me look oily. I liked the natural look of my skin when I was wearing it. In the end the only drawback I see is that it is not too blendable, but it give really good coverage and a nice glow.
paullette h.
I am in my 40s, have dry/combo skin prone to hormonal breakouts. I have old acne scars and hyper pigmentation that I want to conceal. This foundation does that without making me look cakeface. I set the T zone with powder and it lasts a good 6-8 hours without breaking down. The only complaint I have is the shade range. It goes from yellow to orange without much deviation when you go into the deeper shades and the darker shades oxidizes when the lighter shades do not. Because of this, I wear a different foundation in the summer when I get darker. Otherwise, great foundation drugstore option.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Yep, the reviews are true. The hype is real. I am obsessed with finding the perfect foundation. I have very oily skin, that makeup just slides right off, no matter what I use. For some reason, it took a long time for me to try this foundation out - maybe because it doesn't shout loud claims of 24-hour wear or even a matte finish. But it is lovely. It's no miracle and I still have to blot after a few hours (maybe 3-4?) but it doesn't just disappear and actually still looks nice while it's getting shiny, somehow. It covers well, blends well (I can go back over with another layer and everything is peachy), feels like nothing, and doesn't look like a mask. Oh, and it's less than a quarter of the price of so many foundations with worse results. Why is this stuff not more famous?
Kaley P.
This stuff is amazing!! I have combination skin but tend to get oily as the day goes on and with this foundation it soaks up all the oil and stays matte all day. Another thing that I absolutely love is that is does not transfer one bit. I literally dabbed my face with a white piece of paper and napkin and nothing came off. Which was one thing i hated about the liquid Bare Minerals foundation I used prior to this one. This makeup does not move or oxidize at all. The pump is also very nice to have and prevents mess. I will for sure be buying this again!
Jessica Lyn M.
Oronogo, MO
I have Normal Skin with possibility of a breakout around my cycle. I found that by applying this foundation with a wetted down Vitamin E sponge (wringed dry) for my skin type is the best way for application. It is buildable, if you put on enough for one coat for your face I would say it is Medium coverage and if you add a bit more product and continue to blend you will find that you will create a flawless full coverage that has gotten me compliments. :-) It is long lasting, I have worn it for over 18 hours and still look flawless. If you fall asleep in it, the next day it will passable but not great. However try to never sleep in your make up. For a flawless look it takes me 10 minutes to apply. I have noticed that to get the flawless full coverage I need I feel like I run out faster than others. Maybe 3 Months or less. I live in Missouri and it retails for approx. $13.00.
Pat R.
WHEN I APPLIED THIS TOO MY FACE I WAS LIKE OMG I LOOK 10 YRS YOUNGER ,NO LINES, NO DARK SPOTS, WOW HOW can this b , am hot ! what made it special is that it's not greasy, it didn't flake, and it was smooth, didn't smear ever where! easy to apply and just as easy to remove ! I can't express how good my face felt not that chalky heavy feeling , in fact I couldn't tell at all unless I looked in the mirror and saw how beautiful I was again. with a smooth smooth beautiful completion
Erika R.
College Corner, OH
My all time favorite foundation. Even high end foundations can not beat this. The coverage is amazing. And it lasts all day! Having all this coverage and long lasting ability I can't believe the price is so low! I have repurchased it at least 4 times
Caridad M.
Brooklyn, NY
I had been on the hunt for the "perfect for me" foundation for so long, and was super excited to try this foundation when it was first released. There were several reasons why I didn't hesitate to buy, and try it; it's a 3 in 1, it has a pump, and I found my perfect winter, and summer shade. I have a very oily t zone, but I never look like a greaseball, or even oily looking whenever I wear this foundation. It actually lasts me all day. I own different foundations (what girl doesn't?!), but this one is my holy Grail foundation. I absolutely love it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?