BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Victoria C.
This actually became one of my very first foundations. I would recommend this to start out because it's worth the price and really easy to get. I go to school in a small town so more than 8 months out of the year I can't get to a makeup store and drugstore makeup has to come to my rescue. I have a hard time finding my skin complexion when it comes to these things but cover girl did it well. it wasn't difficult to find and I loved the results. I use this on a day to day because it lasts well past 12 hrs and blends well. I don't have to worry about reapplying it or it running when I'm out dancing and sweat. It's great.
Tara B.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have oily and acne prone skin. I wanted a full coverage foundation that would not kill my bank account. I read some reviews for this foundation and was excited to try it. First, I will say it is not as full coverage as I heard other people say. BUT! It is amazing. The coverage is Medium to a build-able full, and when I combine it with a little concealer and some setting powder it is flawless! I cannot say enough good things about this foundation. It looks natural and I have not had any problems with it looking cakey. I do have some dry patches despite my oily skin and it has never clung to those. Awesome foundation.
Taylor P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this foundation. It doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. The coverage is pretty good, I would say medium to full. It blends in easily and has a nice, natural finish. It's not too dewy or super matte. It doesn't get too oily throughout the day but it also doesn't cling to dry patches. The staying power is really good. It wears all day (approximately 8-10 hours) and doesn't much lose coverage. I have repurchased it many, many times.

My skin type is combo with moderate to severe acne.
Kristina B.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This foundation kind of surprised me i didn't expect it to be good at all but it actually had pretty good coverage. I wasnt a big fan of the dewy finish but i would say if you are looking for a decent foundation on the cheap this isnt a bad choice
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
I love this foundation. I love the fact that it includes a primer, so I don't have to wear one (although I usually do anyway), and the color (Buff Beige) is a perfect match to my skin tone. The foundation blends out nicely and gives coverage without looking cakey or overdone. I do have some dark spots and acne scarring that isn't always easy to conceal with this foundation, but it is nothing that any conceal or color-corrector can't fix. Overall, this is a great foundation at a great value. Oh, and I LOVE that this foundation has a pump. I hate those glass bottles that you have to shake. Smart move, Covergirl.
Payton K.
Kingston
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This product was nice but it didn’t have a lot of coverage. I like my foundations to have a lot of coverage because I have a lot of scaring. It was very light weight and blend able
Margarita T.
I love that this is a 3 in 1 and have bought it a few times. it has full coverage and looks nice. There are only a few downfalls. One would be that it's not very blendable due to how fast it dries. Second is that it does seem to dry 1/2 a shade darker (so keep that in mind when picking color). While I'm a fan of the pump, it can be hard to get the last of it out. Lastly it can be a bit drying, which is good for combo or oily skin, but if your skin tends to run dry, make sure you moisturize well. The price point is nice and affordable. If you're unsure make sure to buy it from a place with a return poilcy. :)
Jessica C.
This is the best foundation ever. I use it for school and by the end of the day my foundation is still on and looks fresh which no other foundation stays on through school with me. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry me out at all. Its very full coverage but not cakey. And its also not that expensive. And it has a pump so it makes the application process easier. I use it with a beauty blender and it blends in seamlessly. The only thing is that the top of the bottle gets dirty really easily.
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
It's so hard finding a foundation that matches all shades of darker completed women. I love this foundation because it comes in a lot of shades. If you are a women of color they have the same product names queen collection 3 in one if you need more shades to fit your complexion. It last all day and has amazing coverage. I still do get oily but I have oily skin and no matter what foundation I use I get oily but with this one it's only a little bit . I set it with a powder and I'm good to go !
Kat H.
So I have been looking for a foundation that's a cheaper alternative to things I had been buying at Sephora. I get acne on my face and I was looking for something full coverage and that stayed on all day. Well my friends, this is IT! I had researched this foundation and it came up on several articles as being amazing, so I decided to buy the one in Ivory. I've been painting it on using a brush and I LOVE the results it's been giving me! Perfect shade for my face, covers my imperfections, and LASTS! It's not crazy cheap -- it's $10+ depending on the store. But it's worth the investment. One of the best foundations I've EVER bought, EVER. :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?