BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rubz B.
I always wanted to try this foundation. When I watch other you tuber wearing this foundation it make me think I need to buy it.
Veronika  O.
This has great coverage, it's super affordable, feels light on the skin,, it stays on the skin all day, I Truly recommend it.
Jennie L.
My sister uses this product and says that it's okay... she's has used much better. Me personally I ha e never used it before
Daniela C.
Guadalupe, NL
Es una de mis productos favoritos de cover Girl no es mi base favorita pero si la podría considerar una base para uso diario
Natalia R.
Arroyo, PR
I LOVEEEED ITTTTT!!!' I didn't have to use primmer or concealer! My makeup lasted ALL DAAAAY!!! The color matched perfectly!!
AnaValenzuela B.
8400 NW 25th St Ste 100 Doral FL
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Is a good coverage! You face look natural! Easy to apply! Is affordable! I like it! You can use it! ❤️ is one of the best!
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this foundation. it lasts all day and doesn't look caked on. I have combination skin and this is amazing
K G.
One of the better drug store foundations. It's not greasy... Covers up acne and blemishes real well. One of my must haves.
Samantha  M.
Love this product, works great for cover up blemishes! For anyone looking for a new product! Look no longer! Works great
Mariana V.
The coverage of this is so good. It's a great foundation for oily face, it keeps you matte all day and it lasts all day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?