BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lili M.
Whittier , CA
I tried this foundation a few months ago but did not like it. It was a little too liquidy for me and did not provide full coverage.
Alicia F.
Prince Albert, SK
This is my all time favourite foundation! It give amazing coverage and I get compliments on my "great complexion" all the time lol.
Victoria N.
Miami
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I didn't like it so much, I don't think it's long lasting, its a little oily, the shades are not really good, but the price is ok!
Alyssa S.
Great wear . I found it lasted all day . easily blendable . I enjoyed the matte finish . as a first time user I'd gladly use again
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp
I love this foundation! It is so amazing! It gives a decent coverage and is very affordable! I really recommend this foundation!!!
karolina l.
playa del carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexíco
Me fascina muchisimo esta base 3 en 1 me encanta, aparte se difumina excelente y deja un acabado mate, es muy buena la recomiendo.
Mikayla C.
This foundation is amazing!
It works for all skin types and it last all day. It's full coverage and makes your skin look flawless!
Iqra C.
Calgary
This is the only foundation that gives me a flawless look I totally recommend this for people who need a good drugstore foundation.
Maeve V.
Toronto
Favourite drug store foundation! I have reperchased it multiple times. I love the coverage, not ovely thick but has great coverage.
Celine N.
Love this product it covers up any blemishes that I have now and then and it also covers up my sisters acne! Overall great coverage
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?