BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
valentina c.
colombia
Excelente producto cubre muy bien las manchas y no se cae con facilidad dura durante todo el dia
Johanna S.
Guayaquil
Review for: Nude Beige more...
use has been based for two years and is the best to help me cover and give a even tone to my face
Stacia T.
Canada, British Colombia
Lightweight product, easy to blend, and lasts all day. Deffinatly worth buying. worth your money.
Sabrina d.
Plessisville, Quebec
It's the best product to do our fondation and this make-up is smooth and gives us a natural look.
Nicole D.
Mississauga,ON, Ontario
Deffinetly one of my favorite foundations. covers unwanted blemishes stays on all day! love it
denise a.
Waukegan, IL
Love this product I don't have to use so many other products the three in one is so convenient
Melissa D.
I don't really like it. doesn't have de coverage I need and I don't know why I can find my color
Michelle R.
Super blendable, flawless finish, cheap, long wear, beautiful coverage, it doesn’t feels heavy
Review for: Soft Honey more...
Very nice to recommend the experience of the most beautiful products of this company very love
Jaimi A.
This is the best. It matches your skin tone so good and it smothes your skin and is flawless
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?