BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jas C.
I liked the feeling but the color was not for me it was hard finding the right color but overall I would wear it again if I found my color
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Jenn M.
Bogotá
My favorite foundation ever!! This product of Covergirl helps me to cover my little imperfections and gives me a perfect finish in my face.
Catarina I.
This foundation is one of the best I've ever had! it fits on my skin so perfectly and I'm completely in love with this, totally recommend!
Maddi R.
I've used this product for quite a while and I love how it works! Gives great coverage but doesn't make me rash out either which I love.
Hibag M.
Bergen,Norway
Omg every youtuber talk about it and hope i can try it where i live i have to get it from the internet sucks hope i get it in a voxbox.<3
Tiffany M.
London, ON
Great drugstore foundation. I have dry skin and it did an okay job of moisturizing, still needed to use a moisturizer underneath though.
Cassey R.
This is a good foundation. It lasts all day and blends really well, however I will not repurchase. It doesn't beat my Revlon Colorstay.
Kelly H.
Edmonton , AB
Omg it's the best foundation ever it gives me the smooth look that I want , it covers every single pimple and line in my face , I love it
Yusmary V.
I liked this product a lot, it adheres to my skin perfectly, it lasts me all day. the truth I do few touch-ups, it diffuses well in skin
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?