BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
somaia k.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I like it.💖💖 I always use this foundation. It's great for my skin, I'll buy it again every time it's over
Reyna L.
#1225 Iris Street,Wasco.CA
Fav liquid lipsticks. So bomb. Range of different colors. Formula is awesome but expensive. Love it alot.
emily l.
lake utopia, NB
This foundation applys great and very simple. Easy to apply, easy to carry around and it's long lasting.
Karii V.
Perfecta para cubrir todas las imperfecciones lo mejor de todo es la textura que trae, es como una crema.
Amanda C.
AB
It makes my skin VERY dry. Didn't last very long either, and my pump was broken so I had to return it!
Debralyn W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Awesome. Fits my sensitive skin. I'm using it for day to day basis. Recommended to all skin types. Lovet
Roxy L.
Does not provide full coverage. More like medium coverage. But it applies evenly and does not get cakey
Windi W.
flint, michigan
Awesome foundation!!! really love it :) tried a lot of them and the 3n1 is definitely an awesome one to choose
Taylor  S.
I loved this. Didn't feel cakey on my skin and stayed put all day long! Such a comfortable face makeup.
Ashley W.
I like this drugstore foundation , good coverage , I have freckles and this hides them quite a bit haha
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?