BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Yusmary V.
I liked this product a lot, it adheres to my skin perfectly, it lasts me all day. the truth I do few touch-ups, it diffuses well in skin
Hibag M.
Bergen,Norway
Omg every youtuber talk about it and hope i can try it where i live i have to get it from the internet sucks hope i get it in a voxbox.<3
Kelly H.
Edmonton , VT
Omg it's the best foundation ever it gives me the smooth look that I want , it covers every single pimple and line in my face , I love it
Kirstie R.
I love this product. It stays on all day and is light and covers all my imperfections. It is easy to apply with a beauty blender or brush
ana karen c.
Esta base de maquillaje la compre en HEB no es buena para mi piel grasa, es economica pero no va con mi tipo de piel, es un poco pesada.
Nika G.
Love this product! Found one that matches my skin perfectly and doesn't leave my oily skin too shiny or cakey. Also can't beat the price!
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York
I love this product. It is good and good for a good use. I used the word good a lot lol. I would recommend this for people. RECOMEND!!!
Jick S.
Absolutely wonderful best product ever had I would recommend this to everyone and thank you so much for making the product I can trust
Léonie V.
Quebec
This foundation is a great product! Good coverage, not cakey. I have an oily skin and this foundation stays matte during 5 or 6 hours.
priyaa g.
This is a amazing drugstore foundation, it has great coverage and the colours don't have pink undertones like most drugstore foundations
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?