BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
MacKenzie L.
Duncan, Oklahoma
This is a pretty good foundation. It stays on most of the day. Sometimes a touch up is needed it just really depends on the day. Great coverage! They have a pretty good color selection.
Elizabeth c.
Raeford, NC
I think this provides good coverage, but does not smell very good. even with the flawless finish...I can not get past its odor. I only used it a few times and I couldn't take it anymore.
Sheri P.
Great foundation. Works well for combination skin. Applies evenly. Medium coverage. Buildable coverage. Use a good primer & setting spray and it lasts very well. Good color selection.
Ismat B.
It's an ok foundation not terrible at all! It can be a little difficult to work with if you have oily skin but it gives a good coverage and doesn't have that 'cakey' feeling you get with other foundations.
Charlie K.
I liked this foundation at first.. but then i realized it started to look really cakey on my face. Also, when it oxidizes it starts to look really dark too. I would not repurchase.
Isabella R.
Pasto
this fundatos is so good, has a fairly high coverage, does not feel heavy on the skin, the finish is beautifull and is perfect if you have oily skin like me, hold perfect dull day
Victoria M.
So I love this foundation. The coverage. The way it applies. I just don't like the way it breaks up by the end of the day. My skin may be too dry or maybe I need to prime my face.
Amelia  W.
Burks Falls, ON
Not the best foundation I've ever used. I find it settled into pores really badly. It does have a nice finish and looks glowy and dewy but feel quite sticky for the entire day.
Mily B.
I think this is the best drugstore foundation in this world it is really lightweight and it comes in all diferent shades gives medium to full coverage and natural finish people with all skin types can use this and it lasts all day long
Shipa N.
OTTAWA, ON
I have used this foundation previously and really liked it.. planning to get a new bottle soon.. it gives a good coverage and doesn't break at all.. a must in make-up box ;)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?