BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
mia m.
Fabulous, a dupe for the mac studio fix, it stays on all day due to the primer, and covers all blemishes and points on the face due to the concealer, and its really cheap!
Blaine A.
Ok so I love this. It's what I use right now, cheap and awesome. I like to try new products and love make up. This actually really works for me, this I will use forever. Lol. But I do have other foundation depending on what I'm doing,
Mily B.
I think this is the best drugstore foundation in this world it is really lightweight and it comes in all diferent shades gives medium to full coverage and natural finish people with all skin types can use this and it lasts all day long
Kenzie T.
I love this foundation! I use it everyday and i don't know if I'll ever change it, I have combo skin and I love it, it has a powder finish and it makes my skin look flawless!
Chloe  B.
Good coverage, affordable, good range of colours and medium coverage that is buildable! I definitely recommend this product as it is probably the best drugsotre foundation! It works great with a beauty blender as well as a brush!
Byta B.
I like its finish, very easy to apply and a low pressure
I buy it in a supermarket easy to find
In my country it is very hot and still I do not fall and I feel that it leaves my face more smooth
Alexandra W.
Ottawa, ON
This is a fantastic full coverage drugstore foundation. High quality and not cakey. Love that it has a pump as well. Definitely a great foundation and super inexpensive.
Monica C.
I have reaaly oily skin and I think this one is OK, after 3 to 4 hours it started to melt down and it look greasy, I like that it has SPF, but I need more lasting finish.
Kelly M.
Markham, Ontario
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! the bottle does not lie..it really is a primer, concealer and foundation all in one! great long lasting and great coverage! also very affordable
Ginette B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I love this foundation. It really does a good job with my oily skin. I find I don't have to touch up as often with this product. So nice to find something that works!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?