BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Yasmin F.
England
This foundation is a massive dupe for the estee Lauder foundation I love it and it's so cheep everyone check it out!ūüíó
niloufar h.
Thornhill, ON
I DO NOT recommend this foundation for people with dry skin. If you want to try it make sure you heavily moisturize.
AūüĆü M.
I think this is the one i used but different packaging but it caked so bad and only clung to certain areas of my face
Tanya D.
Dartmouth, NS
One of the good things about this foundation is that it has 0 chances of mess unless broken. Great coverage and feel
Laura F.
Ellon , Aberdeenshire
For being a drugstore foundation it is really good! Got great coverage and really easy applied, leaving no streaks
daniela h.
los jacintos #601 villa almendral coltauco (rancagua)
I like so much this foundation, is so grate the consistency, the color everything is really, really a great option
Chelsea F.
Winnipeg
This is the perfect amount of coverage and covers up almost all of my acne, it's a great price for an good product
Kiana P.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This foundation its very well for me. Its good for dry skin, it have like a glowy look finish and its lightweight.
Katlin C.
For drugstore foundation, this foundation is actually pretty good ! Doesn't feel too heavy and the color is good
Preeti T.
Delhi, Outside the USA
I've always loved covergirl. Since I have oily skin this foundation is best for me it blends well and lasts long
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?