BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sareina H.
sasebo
One of the best foundations I've ever purchased! It is the only foundation I use on my face. it has such good coverage and is so inexpensive. I
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
I'm not big on drugstore makep, but I gave it a shot. Doesn't have great staying power. The scent is off putting as well. I would ny buy again
Ismat B.
I don't like this foundation. It kinda makes my face look a little cakey I feel to get maximum coverage you need to apply more so than usual
Julia D.
Great foundation and easy to blend as well. It has medium coverage, and it would look best if you used a damp beauty blender to blend it out.
Michelle V.
San Juan
Great foundation! Blends well,nice shades,very full coverage and good price.I have active breakouts and some scars and this works like magic!
Krissel T.
demasiado bueno encanta lo recomiendo usar su suavidad no si no usaba mucho maquillaje ahora usare mas xq es de muy buena calidad me encanta
Meg W.
Have been wearing this foundation for dance and regular stuff since I can remember! It is perfect. Dont know what I woupd ever do without it.
Kylene U.
St, ON
A good foundation for everyday wear! Used to be my ride or die until I branched out. Shades for everyone and very easy to work with formula!
Great coverage, stays on my face the whole day. definitely one of my favorite drugstore foundations next to the Maybelline fit me poreless!
Sarah B.
This foundation isn't too bad! It lasts a decent amount, doesn't cost too much and I found a shade that matches mine! I would buy it again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?