BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tayler G.
Forever my favorite foundation! Absolute best out there. Complete coverage, no oilyness whatsoever, I barely have to touch up through out the day!
Monice M.
Toronto, ON
This isn't my favorite foundation but it does a good job if you've got nothing else. It went on nicely but I found the formula a bit too thick.
Nina C.
Australia
This is a fabulous foundation definitely on my top 5 but I've noticed that it can be pretty oily and basically some people might not suit it! Xx
Alejandra B.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love it!! In the past i used another foundation, my sister recommended me this, i don’t have much imperfection so the coverage was fine for me
Sara A.
dubai,uae
Love this foundation,its nice because its not thick and it gives a good amount of coverage.
and its very easy to apply.
i super recommend it :).

Kayla B.
Kirkland lake, ON
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is a good drugstore foundation. It applies really well and blends in. It covers my large pores and has the matte finish. Good job covergirl!
Antonietta M.
Great foundation as a starter! Blends well wears well and I like to use a beauty blender with it. Really sits well on the skin and is affordable!
Julymarie O.
😍😍😍😍 This is a great foundation it has a medium cover, the foundation have a low cost above 10.99 and I found it in Walgreens, walmart and cvs.
Yousra B.
One of my favorite drugstore fondations ♥
Natural finish it leaves your skin soft and healthy
Not a full high coverage
Suitable for normal skin
Aerelle O.
London, Ontario
As much as people say it is good for oily skin, it did not work too well on me. It moved on my face and after a few hours it oxidized terribly.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?